Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 12:53 PM by TheArcticSage.)
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(13-03-2012 10:01 AM)kineo Wrote:  "Yeah, but they weren't gassed, so it didn't happen! It's alll a ruuuuuuuuse!"

I retract my "whatever floats your boat" comment. I think you have an agenda for wanting to believe this so badly. So what is it?

I don't think the holocaust happened because I am in a search for truth, my agenda is to find truth. Not to let petty emotions rule over my logical capabilities,.

@Logica around 400,000 Jews died in total, mostly from typhus, among other causes. Genocide means the mass murder of a group of people based on their ethnicity. Now then... what did the nazi's use for "mass murdering the jews" gas chambers.... SOOOOO if there are no gas chambers... I suppose 6 million jews walked in line to a room where they all farted themselves to death and blamed it on the nazi's.

@Morondog
I've posted many links here, many videos, go check them out. You can see the surviving 'gas chamber' for yourself plus the 7 part video I posted makes very rational reasons to discount it... and yet you still believed in it... so I provided evidence against Dachau... and yet you still believed in the holocaust. Forgive me if your logic is impaired, but saying those gas chambers were made by the Nazi's is a direct insult to their engineering skills. A comparison between the delousing chambers and the homicidal gas chambers should be more than enough to prove my point.

(13-03-2012 12:43 PM)Eternal Wrote:  I notice no answer to the science post. I guess you need time to look that shit up. Oh, hang on a minute, that can't be the case because you have already stated that you have looked into the science of both sides, which would mean performing due diligence, which would mean you know the answers.

I guess you are just a sheep after all. Back to your little conspiracy and propaganda websites with you, I hear there is someone out there who has proof that tiny aliens live up all our butts. Well when I say proof I mean that no one has been able to disprove it scientifically so it must be true right?

Whenever you stop trying to troll me, then I'll respond to your inquires.
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2012, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 01:09 PM by morondog.)
Look mate. As I said, I'm no expert. But your tries at convincing me have been pretty damn pathetic at best. I don't have time to waste watching endless movies made by people who make me rage, just so you can feel that I gave the evidence a fair trial. *I AM NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GIVE IT A FAIR TRIAL*.

A historian would have a better chance of finding the truth. It is not a matter of interest for me so I accept the standard explanation. When pressed for reasons why you don't, your responses seemed shallow. Posting large numbers of links and long videos does not constitute proof of anything.
And I explained to you why the historian you cited was not an acceptable source to me.

I pointed you to a criticism of your entire argument laid out point by point and responded to, which was one of the first links that came up on google. No response. It had everything there man - the ZyklonB, the fact that you guys obsess over gas chambers, links to documentary evidence, eyewitness testimony.

Now you might feel this is wrong - after all I didn't waste time on your links. But *you're* the one with a point to prove. And *you're* the one who spent years searching but presumably not with google.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-03-2012, 01:10 PM
(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Whenever you stop trying to troll me, then I'll respond to your inquires.

It isn't my post that asked the questions, it was Sol's.

Brief pause

(Cue TheAssholeStooges next excuse as to why there are no answers)

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
13-03-2012, 01:10 PM
(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 10:01 AM)kineo Wrote:  "Yeah, but they weren't gassed, so it didn't happen! It's alll a ruuuuuuuuse!"

I retract my "whatever floats your boat" comment. I think you have an agenda for wanting to believe this so badly. So what is it?

I don't think the holocaust happened because I am in a search for truth, my agenda is to find truth. Not to let petty emotions rule over my logical capabilities,.

I'm very skeptical that this is the case. To me it just sounds convenient.

(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Forgive me if your logic is impaired, but saying those gas chambers were made by the Nazi's is a direct insult to their engineering skills.

But you're more than ready to suggest that another group's engineering skills are OK to be insulted? Who then, the Jews? The Allies? A subsection of the Allies?
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-03-2012, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 01:24 PM by Logica Humano.)
(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  @Logica around 400,000 Jews died in total, mostly from typhus, among other causes. Genocide means the mass murder of a group of people based on their ethnicity. Now then... what did the nazi's use for "mass murdering the jews" gas chambers.... SOOOOO if there are no gas chambers... I suppose 6 million jews walked in line to a room where they all farted themselves to death and blamed it on the nazi's.

5.9 million Jewish prisoners died, 3 million Soviet PoWs died, 2 million Ethnic Poles died, 1.5 million Romani died, and 250,000 disabled died. These are all the counts larger than 200,000. More Jews died during the Holocaust than any other ethnicity during the war, including the Russians.

Most of the deaths, from the early stages of the war, were due to overworking and sickness. No one said that 6 millions Jews were gassed. Every level-headed person playing with a full deck knows that 6 million Jews died.

As I said, asshole, Genocide =/= Gas. Let me make it more clear for you. Gas is not needed to kill a lot of people. Otay?

May I remind you that you are a dumbass? Please stop talking. Every time you speak, an atom is destroyed in the Universe.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 4 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 01:39 PM
(13-03-2012 01:10 PM)kineo Wrote:  I'm very skeptical that this is the case. To me it just sounds convenient.

And so you should be. Most people who assume such a stance as strongly as our esteemed OP are trying to discredit the Holocaust because of a belief in the ideologies behind the Nazi party. The Holocaust is the big bad of these ideologies, the only way to once again make these acceptable is to discredit the stain on its history.

One of his sources David Irving is the epitome of 'hidden agenda'. He has associated with Neo Nazi groups and other Fascists such as Oswald Moseley. He is no longer taken seriously amongst his peers after it was proved that he purposely misinterpreted information and told lies to make the facts fit his agenda. We are still expected to accept him as a credible source though.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Eternal's post
13-03-2012, 02:01 PM
(13-03-2012 01:10 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

I'm very skeptical that this is the case. To me it just sounds convenient.

(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Forgive me if your logic is impaired, but saying those gas chambers were made by the Nazi's is a direct insult to their engineering skills.

But you're more than ready to suggest that another group's engineering skills are OK to be insulted? Who then, the Jews? The Allies? A subsection of the Allies?

The Jews of the concentration camps were far from able to being able to build gas chambers to frame the Nazi's. The Allies and the Soviets with their makeshift gas chambers.

Now then... this is a REAL GAS CHAMBER!

[Image: san-quesntin-gas-chamber.jpg]

When I read books dramatizing the holocaust I imagined the gas chambers to look LIKE THAT! Except bigger, without the chairs, room size, with grey walls maybe with a ting of green (most of us usually associate gas with the colors green or yellow) and shower heads from which gas would pour in from. But still air tight, like it should be, with vents to vent in the gas and vent it out safely, like it should be. But this is not what we're seeing (apart from the delousing chambers, like they should be... because they are gas chambers!) and certainly not SS men chucking in zyklon B pellets through the ceilings or windows. Which comes to the next issue about the priority of the jews not knowing it was coming (for fear they would rebel) if they can clearly see SS men standing on the ceiling or by the walls with windows doing these things.
13-03-2012, 02:03 PM
(13-03-2012 01:19 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 12:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  @Logica around 400,000 Jews died in total, mostly from typhus, among other causes. Genocide means the mass murder of a group of people based on their ethnicity. Now then... what did the nazi's use for "mass murdering the jews" gas chambers.... SOOOOO if there are no gas chambers... I suppose 6 million jews walked in line to a room where they all farted themselves to death and blamed it on the nazi's.

5.9 million Jewish prisoners died, 3 million Soviet PoWs died, 2 million Ethnic Poles died, 1.5 million Romani died, and 250,000 disabled died. These are all the counts larger than 200,000. More Jews died during the Holocaust than any other ethnicity during the war, including the Russians.

Most of the deaths, from the early stages of the war, were due to overworking and sickness. No one said that 6 millions Jews were gassed. Every level-headed person playing with a full deck knows that 6 million Jews died.

As I said, asshole, Genocide =/= Gas. Let me make it more clear for you. Gas is not needed to kill a lot of people. Otay?

May I remind you that you are a dumbass? Please stop talking. Every time you speak, an atom is destroyed in the Universe.

Come on Pookie let's burn this mutha fucker to the ground!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-03-2012, 02:30 PM
(13-03-2012 01:19 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  5.9 million Jewish prisoners died, 3 million Soviet PoWs died, 2 million Ethnic Poles died, 1.5 million Romani died, and 250,000 disabled died. These are all the counts larger than 200,000. More Jews died during the Holocaust than any other ethnicity during the war, including the Russians.

Yes... genocide =/= gas but we're talking about a very specific genocide called the Holocaust, in which it was done on such a large scale by gassing. The official story is that there were 6 million jews that died yes.

But I have a question for you, if there are no gas chambers, how do you suppose 6 million jews died? If you say firing squad, that would count for only a couple hundred thousand. Which would also contradict your eye witness testimony of these gas chambers being used to kill millions. (this applies to all the other races to)
13-03-2012, 02:50 PM
(13-03-2012 02:30 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  But I have a question for you, if there are no gas chambers, how do you suppose 6 million jews died? If you say firing squad, that would count for only a couple hundred thousand. Which would also contradict your eye witness testimony of these gas chambers being used to kill millions. (this applies to all the other races to)

Ok, you cannot or will not answer the science questions.
You are relying on calls to authority that have been proved to be fraudulent.
You are quote mining from pro nazi right wing groups and following their scripture and tenets to the letter.
You are being dishonest intentionally.
This is all very familiar.......

Are you saying that only if gas chambers existed did the holocaust occur ?

Let me ask you yet another question.

What is your fucking agenda ? Fluffy ?
[+] 3 users Like Sol's post
Thread Closed