Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(13-03-2012 02:30 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 01:19 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  5.9 million Jewish prisoners died, 3 million Soviet PoWs died, 2 million Ethnic Poles died, 1.5 million Romani died, and 250,000 disabled died. These are all the counts larger than 200,000. More Jews died during the Holocaust than any other ethnicity during the war, including the Russians.

Most of the deaths, from the early stages of the war, were due to overworking and sickness. No one said that 6 millions Jews were gassed. Every level-headed person playing with a full deck knows that 6 million Jews died.

As I said, asshole, Genocide =/= Gas. Let me make it more clear for you. Gas is not needed to kill a lot of people. Otay?

May I remind you that you are a dumbass? Please stop talking. Every time you speak, an atom is destroyed in the Universe.

Yes... genocide =/= gas but we're talking about a very specific genocide called the Holocaust, in which it was done on such a large scale by gassing. The official story is that there were 6 million jews that died yes.

But I have a question for you, if there are no gas chambers, how do you suppose 6 million jews died? If you say firing squad, that would count for only a couple hundred thousand. Which would also contradict your eye witness testimony of these gas chambers being used to kill millions. (this applies to all the other races to)

This will hopefully educate you.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
13-03-2012, 03:10 PM
(13-03-2012 02:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 01:19 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  5.9 million Jewish prisoners died, 3 million Soviet PoWs died, 2 million Ethnic Poles died, 1.5 million Romani died, and 250,000 disabled died. These are all the counts larger than 200,000. More Jews died during the Holocaust than any other ethnicity during the war, including the Russians.

Most of the deaths, from the early stages of the war, were due to overworking and sickness. No one said that 6 millions Jews were gassed. Every level-headed person playing with a full deck knows that 6 million Jews died.

As I said, asshole, Genocide =/= Gas. Let me make it more clear for you. Gas is not needed to kill a lot of people. Otay?

May I remind you that you are a dumbass? Please stop talking. Every time you speak, an atom is destroyed in the Universe.

Yes... genocide =/= gas but we're talking about a very specific genocide called the Holocaust, in which it was done on such a large scale by gassing. The official story is that there were 6 million jews that died yes.

But I have a question for you, if there are no gas chambers, how do you suppose 6 million jews died? If you say firing squad, that would count for only a couple hundred thousand. Which would also contradict your eye witness testimony of these gas chambers being used to kill millions. (this applies to all the other races to)

Why thank you.

source

[Image: sachsenh_gc1.jpg]

Here's a picture of the supposed gas chamber at Sachsenhausen (before it was destroyed). Do you notice anything amiss here? The windows perhaps? Now if you're gassing someone don't you think someone being gassed here would try and break the window to get out?

Which means that it really was just a shower room as a lot of gas chambers were, oooor, it was a poorly constructed Russian fake... seriously who would forget barred windows?
13-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I guess he's trying to make Israel loose legitimacy and therefore be not recognized anymore in internationally by rambling about gas chambers in this forum

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-03-2012, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 03:42 PM by Logica Humano.)
(13-03-2012 03:10 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 02:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Why thank you.

source

[Image: sachsenh_gc1.jpg]

Here's a picture of the supposed gas chamber at Sachsenhausen (before it was destroyed). Do you notice anything amiss here? The windows perhaps? Now if you're gassing someone don't you think someone being gassed here would try and break the window to get out?

Which means that it really was just a shower room as a lot of gas chambers were, oooor, it was a poorly constructed Russian fake... seriously who would forget barred windows?

An unsuspecting prisoner would not try to break through the window until it is too late. The most common form of gas used, if you actually researched anything was carbon monoxide. Only a select few, later in the war, used hydrogen cyanide in the form of Zyklon B.
You quite obviously did not even read the article I linked you to, because if you did, you would shut up about the fucking Russians.

Again, please stop talking.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
13-03-2012, 03:43 PM
(13-03-2012 03:32 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I guess he's trying to make Israel loose legitimacy and therefore be not recognized anymore in internationally by rambling about gas chambers in this forum

Yeah, that's what he gets at in the OP. But it's too late for that, Israel is a nation now, and the US isn't going to back off from supporting them. Personally I think the US needs to be tougher on Israel, but that's way too unpopular with the fundies here.
13-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Until we have an answer to the science questions he has so obviously ignored can we not just ignore him. He has proved himself dishonest on many occasions throughout this thread. He has now resorted to just ignoring points that he can't answer or that contradict his thinking.

He clearly just wants a platform to spread his shit, we are giving it to him. Ignore the annoying little prick and eventually he will go away.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
13-03-2012, 03:47 PM
we could use this to calculate the probability that arcticsacge is right http://www.richardcarrier.info/bayescalculator.html I got a really small chance XD

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
14-03-2012, 06:28 AM
(13-03-2012 03:43 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(13-03-2012 03:32 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I guess he's trying to make Israel loose legitimacy and therefore be not recognized anymore in internationally by rambling about gas chambers in this forum

Yeah, that's what he gets at in the OP. But it's too late for that, Israel is a nation now, and the US isn't going to back off from supporting them. Personally I think the US needs to be tougher on Israel, but that's way too unpopular with the fundies here.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but he has a couple of times snuck into posts elsewhere that he believes 9/11 was a US government inside job. I'm not against everyone who believes in that, but when you connect it to this movement of his belief supposedly being about discrediting Israel, it there seems to be a context.

So he likely doesn't believe the main reason for 9/11 would of been terrorists from the middle east greatly against the USA's involvement in Israel... He seemed to not believe in the legitimacy of Israel because to him holocaust=justification for Israel.

I can't say I know what is the driving force for what he believes and is trying to tell us here, but I am saying there is a interesting trend here.(After typing that sentence I feel like a picture of my favorite Ancient Aliens conspiracist should be added)
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
14-03-2012, 06:37 AM
I did notice that too, but I hadn't connected those dots. Interesting...
14-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Ignoring him would have been a good idea from the start.
Mostly, asshats like this shouldn't matter, but ArcticSage has already done some damage: he convinced Hughsie that he's a legitimate skeptic of the sort we usually respect and debate. There is always some credulous youngster to impress, and possibly recruit, and the youngsters are often too lazy to do their own homework - that's the danger.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 2 users Like Peterkin's post
Thread Closed