Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Naaah Dom, you got it all wrong, there was no crimes, no one died, it was all fabricated, no 20 million dead in Russia, no 6 million Jews, no gas chambers, no atomic bombs, that's all bullshit!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I read most of this thread but halfway through I got tired of the ad hominems and skipped to the ending. Not very satisfying.

I think you have the right the question anything without being labelled an anti-semite, but you need to be open to answers and evidence you are shown in return.

Skeptic Magazine debunked holocaust denial quite a few years back, but I am having trouble finding the issue now. But if you can find Michael Schermer's: "Why People Believe Strange Things", and "Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It?", those books would be an excellent start. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

(09-03-2012 07:39 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The problem with that is now the ENTIRE state of Israel DEPENDS on people believing in the Holocaust for it's very existence. Without it, the support for their nation would be severely undermined (and the U.S. gives tons of support for Israel). So in order to silence dissent, they made it illegal to question the holocaust. They bribed, or threatened the EU I don't know how they did it, to make it illegal. Thank goodness Americans value their freedoms so much... otherwise I would be in jail right now.

Making something illegal is not the way silence dissent.

Also, Israel mostly depends on people believing that some magical real estate genie gave the land to a certain tribe of people many years ago.

(09-03-2012 07:39 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  For not only is questioning the holocaust illegal in Europe, but denying it ever happened is also illegal. Your thoughts on this?

I live in Europe and I know it is not illegal to ask questions. However, if you are in a position of power, as in, if you are an educator or a professor, and you start claiming things you are claiming, yes there is a good chance you will lose your job or even be jailed.
Is it fair? No, but it's nowhere near as bad as it you're making it out to be.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
14-03-2012, 11:17 AM
My mother in law was in a camp too from Holland as a political prisoner. The person who wrote this is a moron or a Nazi. I cant find any other reason to respond to such a bullshit argument. I seen her tattoos and heard from her own mouth what happened. I didn't need any more proof. It scared her for life. She wasn't a Jew either. She just tried to hide them.. You make me want to throw you into a camp for a year just like they endured. Everyone who keeps this kind of nonsense up should live it. You want to be a Nazi? The most hated of all political party's in history. Why would anyone give this any more time. this is the only post I will make on his site. He must have rode a short bus and had a helmet on.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
14-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't misunderstand this guy, he is not a Nazi, he only went too far with skepticism and conspiracy theories, so it all got confused in his head. This is what I call an "uber-conspiratist". These people will believe anything that is not mainstream, unfortunately, it is extra difficult to explain anything to them. There are a lot of conspiracies around, but only some of them hold water, and even then they are always stretched very thin.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
14-03-2012, 11:58 AM
(14-03-2012 11:32 AM)Filox Wrote:  Don't misunderstand this guy, he is not a Nazi, he only went too far with skepticism and conspiracy theories, so it all got confused in his head. This is what I call an "uber-conspiratist". These people will believe anything that is not mainstream, unfortunately, it is extra difficult to explain anything to them. There are a lot of conspiracies around, but only some of them hold water, and even then they are always stretched very thin.

I made a little video about skepticism

As for the carbon monoxide chambers, I don't think I need to say how ridiculous it is, that the Germans who were leading the field in rocket science (among many other sciences) were capable of building such an insufficient and crude ways to kill people. Especially when their delousing chambers were much more capable of doing the same job and far more efficiently.
14-03-2012, 12:10 PM
(14-03-2012 11:58 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I don't think I need to say how ridiculous it is, that the Germans who were leading the field in rocket science (among many other sciences) were capable of building such an insufficient and crude ways to kill people.

Obviously you do think you need to say it, because you keep saying it.

And it's a point that's flimsier than the gas chambers you say don't exist. You can't use that point to brush off the entire holocaust. It's ridiculous.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
14-03-2012, 12:19 PM
(14-03-2012 12:10 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 11:58 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I don't think I need to say how ridiculous it is, that the Germans who were leading the field in rocket science (among many other sciences) were capable of building such an insufficient and crude ways to kill people.

And it's a point that's flimsier than the gas chambers you say don't exist. You can't use that point to brush off the entire holocaust. It's ridiculous.

If you think the holocaust is ridiculous why do you believe in it?
14-03-2012, 12:22 PM
(14-03-2012 11:03 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I think you have the right the question anything without being labelled an anti-semite,

Smoosh, no one has labelled this kid anything other than an idiot as far as I'm aware. I thought he might be but I asked directly and he said not.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-03-2012, 12:26 PM
(14-03-2012 12:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 12:10 PM)kineo Wrote:  

If you think the holocaust is ridiculous why do you believe in it?

What?
[Image: t9kzu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
14-03-2012, 01:07 PM
(14-03-2012 12:26 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 12:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  If you think the holocaust is ridiculous why do you believe in it?

What?
[Image: t9kzu.gif]

All I'm saying is why didn't they just use the delousing chambers for killing large groups of people instead of these very poorly constructed 'gas chambers' hell... if you want to get technical why not put the people and the clothes all in the same room that way you can delouse the clothing and mass murder people all at once! Kill two birds with one stone. Or gas the people during the day and gas the clothing during the night? The point is that these gas chambers were poorly constructed (for supposedly being gas chambers) I showed you this with Dachau, the only surviving Auschwitz one, and Sachsenhausen my god, I actually remember how to spell Sachsenhausen... still can't spell Auschwitz though.

You see the logical consistencies here versus the logical inconsistencies?
Thread Closed