Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
I know what you're saying, but I think it's a very weak argument upon which to dismiss the entire holocaust. This merry-go-round is getting old and boring.
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 01:21 PM
(14-03-2012 01:15 PM)kineo Wrote:  I know what you're saying, but I think it's a very weak argument upon which to dismiss the entire holocaust. This merry-go-round is getting old and boring.

Well I tried disproving the gas chambers to you guys but that didn't go over so well, I would try to disprove the carbon monoxide gas chambers but I fear you guys will simply shrug that off as well. Sad
14-03-2012, 01:29 PM
As K said. getting boring. But I'll humour you. Why if you were building a room to kill people in would you care to create it with military grade engineering precision?
14-03-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 01:45 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(14-03-2012 01:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  As K said. getting boring. But I'll humour you. Why if you were building a room to kill people in would you care to create it with military grade engineering precision?

To kill them, ensure no leaks, ensure they can't escape (wooden doors and glass windows are not things to ensure this) to ensure the safety of your own men, to ensure the safety of bystanders, to do it in a time efficient manner, among other things. Still upon death most people defecate themselves, given 20 minutes time I think that's enough time for the corpses to defecate all over the room. So to try and make sure the next batch of Jews don't find out about this they would have also needed to take time to clean up all the shit and piss, I regress they were naked so that stuff would be everywhere.

Kudos to my dead grandfather upon his demise he left something kindly for us living to remember him by. (true story bro)
14-03-2012, 01:49 PM
(14-03-2012 01:42 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 01:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  As K said. getting boring. But I'll humour you. Why if you were building a room to kill people in would you care to create it with military grade engineering precision?

To kill them, ensure no leaks, ensure they can't escape (wooden doors and glass windows are not things to ensure this) to ensure the safety of your own men, to ensure the safety of bystanders, to do it in a time efficient manner, among other things. Still upon death most people defecate themselves, given 20 minutes time I think that's enough time for the corpses to defecate all over the room. So to try and make sure the next batch of Jews don't find out about this they would have also needed to take time to clean up all the shit and piss, I regress they were naked so that stuff would be everywhere.

Kudos to my dead grandfather upon his demise he left something kindly for us living to remember him by. (true story bro)

Why would you need to do it "in a time efficient manner"? Who are these bystanders who might get hurt? Why do you think that cleaning up shit would be a problem?
14-03-2012, 01:59 PM
(14-03-2012 01:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  Why would you need to do it "in a time efficient manner"? Who are these bystanders who might get hurt? Why do you think that cleaning up shit would be a problem?

The only 'surviving gas chamber' at Auschwitz is right next to a hospital, and a command post, so that's why you would want to minimize leakage, secondly remember that these 'gas chambers' were supposed to be used 24/7 any delay simply would not do! As for the cleaning the shit up, well a group of bystanders aren't going to go into a 'shower room' that has shit and piss all over the floor (and possibly the walls) another thing is that as far as I know all these gas chambers weren't anywhere near a water hose, so any scrubbing would have had to have been done by hand and bucket.
14-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Alright, I'll give you that they had to have at least some engineering skill put into making them.

Now, provide evidence that they didn't ? This link:
Auschwitz gas chambers

seems to say that they were built well enough.

As Kineo says, seems like flimsy evidence to base your dismissal of all the other evidence off.
14-03-2012, 07:07 PM
(14-03-2012 02:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Alright, I'll give you that they had to have at least some engineering skill put into making them.

Now, provide evidence that they didn't ? This link:
Auschwitz gas chambers

seems to say that they were built well enough.

As Kineo says, seems like flimsy evidence to base your dismissal of all the other evidence off.

See for yourself.
14-03-2012, 07:22 PM
I am going to reply to the title.

No. No it wasn't.

[Image: i-win-you-lose.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
14-03-2012, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 07:34 PM by Eternal.)
Disregarding all the other fallacies within this thread, I have a question. In nearly all pictures etc of the bodies of the people who died in concentration camps, nearly all were severely malnourished, suffering from a serious lack of food over a long period of time. Most were skeletal looking.

Someone having eaten so little for a period of probably months, if not longer, would surely not be full of shit. You seem to suggest the place would be covered in crap. How much does a person pretty close to death from starvation have to shit out, especially when hygiene was so bad and what they did get may have gone straight through them if they even managed to keep it down at all.

This is not a statement, this is a genuine question. Would a person in such a state have anything to shit out?

P.S. Just a quick reminder, we are yet to recieve your answers to the Fluffy science questions, unless I have missed them as I havent been on all day.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Thread Closed