Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(14-03-2012 07:31 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Disregarding all the other fallacies within this thread, I have a question. In nearly all pictures etc of the bodies of the people who died in concentration camps, nearly all were severely malnourished, suffering from a serious lack of food over a long period of time. Most were skeletal looking.

Someone having eaten so little for a period of probably months, if not longer, would surely not be full of shit. You seem to suggest the place would be covered in crap. How much does a person pretty close to death from starvation have to shit out, especially when hygiene was so bad and what they did get may have gone straight through them if they even managed to keep it down at all.

This is not a statement, this is a genuine question. Would a person in such a state have anything to shit out?

By their own account of the allies the bodies were in pools of their own defecation, did you not watch the video?

So yes apparently they were quite capable of shitting and pissing themselves in such a situation.

As for the scientific questions, I'm afraid you'll have to ask them again. Except this time, nicely and without a hint of trying to troll someone.
Find all posts by this user
14-03-2012, 07:52 PM
(14-03-2012 07:31 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Would a person in such a state have anything to shit out?

Actually, yes. There is always something, since the body starts processing all it's fat, and muscle, and also there is continuous shedding of tissue from the colon itself.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-03-2012, 01:09 AM
You've shifted the basis of discussion here. It's not about the potential difficulties. It's about what actually happened or not. I still haven't watched your video. Why don't you just summarize it, since you have?

You're difficulties that you have raised are nothing more than strawmen that I can see. You think if you had the job of figuring out how to kill large numbers of people the fact that people shit when they die would be an insurmountable difficulty that would render your whole methodology unviable?
15-03-2012, 01:33 AM
(15-03-2012 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  You've shifted the basis of discussion here. It's not about the potential difficulties. It's about what actually happened or not. I still haven't watched your video. Why don't you just summarize it, since you have?

You're difficulties that you have raised are nothing more than strawmen that I can see. You think if you had the job of figuring out how to kill large numbers of people the fact that people shit when they die would be an insurmountable difficulty that would render your whole methodology unviable?

Watch the god damn video you lazy fuck. I've watched... AT LEAST 14 hours of video evidence regarding this matter and you can't watch 10 minutes?
15-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Dom, thank you for answering the question.

TheArcticSage. Thank you for still not answering Sol's. It just helps to prove to me what an intellectual fraud you are. (aka Twat).

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
15-03-2012, 03:59 AM
(15-03-2012 01:33 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  You've shifted the basis of discussion here. It's not about the potential difficulties. It's about what actually happened or not. I still haven't watched your video. Why don't you just summarize it, since you have?

Watch the god damn video you lazy fuck. I've watched... AT LEAST 14 hours of video evidence regarding this matter and you can't watch 10 minutes?

Yeah you know what... I've just realised that I have a thousand more fun things to do in life than get insulted by you. You can take it that you've won, boy is your argument unanswerable Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-03-2012, 09:00 AM
(15-03-2012 03:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yeah you know what... I've just realised that I have a thousand more fun things to do in life than get insulted by you. You can take it that you've won, boy is your argument unanswerable Smile

When someone shares information with you the least you could do is skim through it, the best type of information is video information, you can look at it with your own eyes instead of just reading what someone types. Your failure to do so is astounding. I could summarize it all day long and yet you would never want to see it for yourself.
15-03-2012, 10:38 AM
(15-03-2012 09:00 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 03:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yeah you know what... I've just realised that I have a thousand more fun things to do in life than get insulted by you. You can take it that you've won, boy is your argument unanswerable Smile

When someone shares information with you the least you could do is skim through it, the best type of information is video information, you can look at it with your own eyes instead of just reading what someone types. Your failure to do so is astounding. I could summarize it all day long and yet you would never want to see it for yourself.

Look at it this way. If you can't provide a summary I don't see why I should be forced to wade through what you claim is original source material. Understand that every week we get people here whose primary way of arguing is to post links to reams of unrelated stuff and videos. I'm quite willing to argue with you because it doesn't involve me getting bored. Watching videos supplied by you is not on my list of fun things to do so I don't do it, and I don't claim to - I explicitly tell you when I haven't watched it.

I happen to have spent a fair amount of time studying varied crap. If you ask me to explain a concept or an idea I can do so. I would hope that you can do so too, without telling me essentially "here's a massive book / long video / whatever that you must watch in its entirety and then you'll know". I watched one video that you posted and I regretted it, hence my unwillingness to do so again.

*However* that being said I am not playing fair and therefore I recuse myself from this discussion. I thought it might be fun but it's not. As I pointed out to you before arguing with me, a non-expert, is essentially pointless because even if I did concede and become a denier like yourself the advancement towards truth has been nil. I will not concede because you have shown no mainstream backing for your position - that is the only reason - since I am not qualified to evaluate all the reams of video evidence you stand ready to provide.

I'm providing this long reply because I feel slightly (only slightly) bad for being dismissive and not actually honestly watching your posted videos.
15-03-2012, 10:52 AM
(15-03-2012 10:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Look at it this way. If you can't provide a summary I don't see why I should be forced to wade through what you claim is original source material. Understand that every week we get people here whose primary way of arguing is to post links to reams of unrelated stuff and videos. I'm quite willing to argue with you because it doesn't involve me getting bored. Watching videos supplied by you is not on my list of fun things to do so I don't do it, and I don't claim to - I explicitly tell you when I haven't watched it.

I happen to have spent a fair amount of time studying varied crap. If you ask me to explain a concept or an idea I can do so. I would hope that you can do so too, without telling me essentially "here's a massive book / long video / whatever that you must watch in its entirety and then you'll know". I watched one video that you posted and I regretted it, hence my unwillingness to do so again.

*However* that being said I am not playing fair and therefore I recuse myself from this discussion. I thought it might be fun but it's not. As I pointed out to you before arguing with me, a non-expert, is essentially pointless because even if I did concede and become a denier like yourself the advancement towards truth has been nil. I will not concede because you have shown no mainstream backing for your position - that is the only reason - since I am not qualified to evaluate all the reams of video evidence you stand ready to provide.

I'm providing this long reply because I feel slightly (only slightly) bad for being dismissive and not actually honestly watching your posted videos.

The mainstream doesn't cover this? Really? Why would they? Anyone who does gets called a Nazi, anti-Semitic, loses their reputation and so forth. So yeah I wonder why people don't cover this. (not including if the holocaust was a lie the Nuremberg trials would be the biggest farce of legal history.)

You want me to summarize the video, forced installation of holes in the roof, very bad spot for a gas chamber without a proper venting system, flimsy wooden door, with a glass window, gas chamber next to fire oven, useless chimney. And if you watch the David Cole video you'll even get a confession that it is a 'reconstruction' built after the war.
15-03-2012, 11:21 AM
(15-03-2012 10:52 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  

The mainstream doesn't cover this? Really? Why would they? Anyone who does gets called a Nazi, anti-Semitic, loses their reputation and so forth. So yeah I wonder why people don't cover this. (not including if the holocaust was a lie the Nuremberg trials would be the biggest farce of legal history.)

You want me to summarize the video, forced installation of holes in the roof, very bad spot for a gas chamber without a proper venting system, flimsy wooden door, with a glass window, gas chamber next to fire oven, useless chimney. And if you watch the David Cole video you'll even get a confession that it is a 'reconstruction' built after the war.

hol·o·caust/ˈhäləˌkôst/
Noun:
The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Neither one need, require, mention, or imply gas is needed. Even if the small amount of Jews who were gassed weren't, that does not mean the Holocaust is a lie. Now, if you excuse me, Imma listen to my logic music.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Thread Closed