Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(15-03-2012 11:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  hol·o·caust/ˈhäləˌkôst/
Noun:
The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Neither one need, require, mention, or imply gas is needed. Even if the small amount of Jews who were gassed weren't, that does not mean the Holocaust is a lie. Now, if you excuse me, Imma listen to my logic music.

You obviously don't know how many Jews were supposedly gassed in World War II, it's not a small number as you seem to think.
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 12:01 PM
(15-03-2012 11:29 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 11:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  hol·o·caust/ˈhäləˌkôst/
Noun:
The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Neither one need, require, mention, or imply gas is needed. Even if the small amount of Jews who were gassed weren't, that does not mean the Holocaust is a lie. Now, if you excuse me, Imma listen to my logic music.

You obviously don't know how many Jews were supposedly gassed in World War II, it's not a small number as you seem to think.

The extermination camps were bunkers constructed to gas a substantial amount of prisoners. Two million of the nine million are estimated to have been sent to these extermination camps. There were many other alternatives to the gas chambers, such as slave labor, "medical" experiments, weapons experiments, etc. Even if the said 2 million were not gassed, it was still a genocide.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
15-03-2012, 12:19 PM
(15-03-2012 12:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The extermination camps were bunkers constructed to gas a substantial amount of prisoners. Two million of the nine million are estimated to have been sent to these extermination camps. There were many other alternatives to the gas chambers, such as slave labor, "medical" experiments, weapons experiments, etc. Even if the said 2 million were not gassed, it was still a genocide.

Well according to one holocaust survivor... he was used as a medical experiment, when an SS officer shoved a electrified metal rod up his ass and the electricity caused him to climax, his sperm was then collected.

Contrary to popular belief, the Jews weren't worked to death, and it was the Japanese who conducted medical experiments, and weapon experiments. Look up Unit 731, then find me a Nazi comparison if you can.

The Jews weren't even starved to death... oh my poor lizzy.
15-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I respect your opinion no matter how unfounded it may be.

It gives me great pleasure to teach everyone on this form a lesson from psychology.

People tend to look for certain things. Patterns (for example) are things that the human mind just loves to look for.
When it comes to conspiracy theories no matter how completely untrue and foolish they may be (like this one). Some people will always think that there is something "there" because they look for some kind of connection.

I hate to say it.....no wait.... I absolutely love to say it. This "theory" is wrong. There is no wheres even remotely close to enough evidence to support any kind of an argument. Any substantial evidence has been debunked completely.

Take my advice and drop this. You'll have far more friends and far less people trying to kill you.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
15-03-2012, 12:27 PM
(15-03-2012 12:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 12:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The extermination camps were bunkers constructed to gas a substantial amount of prisoners. Two million of the nine million are estimated to have been sent to these extermination camps. There were many other alternatives to the gas chambers, such as slave labor, "medical" experiments, weapons experiments, etc. Even if the said 2 million were not gassed, it was still a genocide.

Well according to one holocaust survivor... he was used as a medical experiment, when an SS officer shoved a electrified metal rod up his ass and the electricity caused him to climax, his sperm was then collected.

Contrary to popular belief, the Jews weren't worked to death, and it was the Japanese who conducted medical experiments, and weapon experiments. Look up Unit 731, then find me a Nazi comparison if you can.

The Jews weren't even starved to death... oh my poor lizzy.

I have just provided to links that say that they were. I will provide pictures. If you decide to refute these too, you are officially dumber than any Creationist I have ever argued with. Dare I say it, for fear of blasphemy, dumber than Wendy Wright.

Warning! Do not open if you are squeamish.
[Image: Krema3.jpg]
[Image: Auschw01.jpg]
[Image: Auschw02.jpg]
[Image: Pol-jew2.jpg]
[Image: Pol-jew1.jpg]
[Image: Belzec01.jpg]
[Image: Belsen01.jpg]

Yeah. Those bodies were definitely not starved.

More, here.

15-03-2012, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 12:55 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(15-03-2012 12:27 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have just provided to links that say that they were. I will provide pictures. If you decide to refute these too, you are officially dumber than any Creationist I have ever argued with. Dare I say it, for fear of blasphemy, dumber than Wendy Wright.

Warning! Do not open if you are squeamish.
[Image: Krema3.jpg]
[Image: Auschw01.jpg]
[Image: Auschw02.jpg]
[Image: Pol-jew2.jpg]
[Image: Pol-jew1.jpg]
[Image: Belzec01.jpg]
[Image: Belsen01.jpg]

Yeah. Those bodies were definitely not starved.

More, here.

Those people are victims of the typhus disease, we have many reports from the 'liberators' that these victims died mainly from typhus. If you bothered to research into the belsen camp, you would also see that there are many people who are not skeletons, who are also wearing good amounts of clothing to. Although much of my research into the Typhus disease have been fruitless, it is largely known that one of the symptoms is fever, thus explaining why alot of these people lack clothes (they were trying to cool their bodies down), yet from that point if their fever was so high that they barely wore any clothes at all it would also cause delirium, sweating would likely cause dehydration.

These are people afflicted with Tuberculosis, so can you see how a disease can effect a body so extremely?

[Image: TB-patient-in-Russia.jpg]
[Image: Tuberculosis_1.jpg]

More research is pending into the Typhus disease. Though I must admit for being one of the worst diseases in the history of the world (top ten worst) there is an extreme lack of information regarding it.
15-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Hmmmm... So it appears that the Germans did not experiment on how long can a human survive without the skin, instead they shoved electrodes in their ass until they came!?! Well I neva'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrBSbZMISvM

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-03-2012, 02:03 PM
(15-03-2012 12:42 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  More research is pending into the Typhus disease. Though I must admit for being one of the worst diseases in the history of the world (top ten worst) there is an extreme lack of information regarding it.

Research, have you looked up how to do that yet ?

There is a huge amount of information about Typhus and co-morbidity of Typhus.
You can even find out about things like anaerobic and aerobic bacteria and organisms.
(You know, those things I asked about earlier in your intelligence free thread)

Unfortunately you may have to look on medical sites rather than the nazi propaganda sites you are cutting and pasting from.

Jolly good luck in your endeavours. I will not be surprised when you finish your research and come back and tell me more lies about Typhus...

In life you can't have everything................. Where would you put it ?
15-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Seth mentioned TheAsshole- TheArcticSage!

15-03-2012, 04:48 PM
(15-03-2012 04:35 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Seth mentioned TheAsshole- TheArcticSage!

That video was made before I even joined these forums.
Thread Closed