Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(15-03-2012 04:48 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 04:35 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Seth mentioned TheAsshole- TheArcticSage!

That video was made before I even joined these forums.

Try irony? Maybe Seth is psychic?

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 05:02 PM
(15-03-2012 04:49 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Try irony? Maybe Seth is psychic?

James Randi would like to disagree, speaking of Seth does he have a profile on here? Don't know who he is...
15-03-2012, 07:58 PM
(15-03-2012 05:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is also counter evidence against that evidence you've sited across the topic on the Holocaust. It also happens to corroborate with more of the evidence supporting some horrible actions. You've not made any distinction of why you believe some evidence over the other.

Aye there's also counter evidence against 9/11 being an inside job to, but I don't count things as evidence when it sounds like someone pulled it out of their ass or in other words an excuse when you're caught red handed. Like when the Russians 'reconstructed' the gas chamber at Auschwitz after the war, I mean Jesus Christ people doesn't that sound a little suspicious... just a little bit? And then you simply combine that with the report of Gerhart Schirmer that the Russians were 'making them build a gas chamber' after the Russians captured the camps, (mind you he was arrested for saying this), now then that's all cuddly wuddly and yeah it could be coincidental but then we move on to the Dachau gas chamber another fake (they'll never admit it) Why is it a fake? Because the gas chamber at Dachau was officially reported as the gas coming in through the shower heads themselves and not the window vents, through pipes hidden by a false ceiling. But then we found out that there were no pipes! Woops. So they changed that story pretty damn quickly to being the vents where the gas was popped in at! and now they say it was only used twice while other historians say it was never used at all!

Now then that's two gas chambers down right there, and if we are to believe Gerhart Schirmer and the only surviving picture of the supposed gas chamber of Sachsenhausen I think we can pretty quickly debunk the gas chamber at Sachsenhausen to. So that's three down right there. And if you're not willing to give up the fake at Auschwitz just yet I digress it was not built the Germans it was built by the Russians they admit the Russians built it (as a reconstruction) but none the less it was the Russians and NOT the Germans.

Moving forward to the eye witness testimonies, bodies do not burn on their own (yes that was a testimony), there were no steam chambers, the Nazi's did not liquidate children and old people (we see this by the pictures) Rather the Nazi's were putting the ones who could work to work and were keeping the elderly, the children, and most of the times the women to from working. (if you see pictures of survivors at any of the camps you'll eventually come across old people and children, but they were supposed to be gassed remember?) Woops! I can do this all day, in fact I have been. I've been listing inconsistencies time and time again (and providing sources and visual evidence like this picture of children at Auschwitz and one good looking mother to boot)

[Image: article-1247157-0814A2FB000005DC-938_468x341.jpg]

So remember when I said excuses being made literally right from their ass, that's why I discount the 'counter-evidence'

and then there's Typhus.

Typhus
[Image: UeXawjxW.jpg]

Tuberculosis
[Image: Tuberculosis_1.jpg]

Sorry for being a doubter.
16-03-2012, 07:39 AM
And yet, you still do not understand some basics. We are all trying to explain to you that even if there were no gas chambers, the genocide of Jewish people called Holocaust did happen. If you have stated that the gas chambers are a lie and then stick to that, without calling the whole Holocaust a lie, maybe you would have more credibility and people like me would actually listen and think more about that subject, this way you have overdone it and you have disproved yourself.

That picture with women and children could have been taken at the beginning of the war, or it could be some of the last remaining women and children in that camp, the ones they didn't kill because they (the Germans) ran out of time. It is pretty simple to debunk all your claims, because you have started the wrong way.

Better luck next time.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
16-03-2012, 10:35 AM
(16-03-2012 07:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  And yet, you still do not understand some basics. We are all trying to explain to you that even if there were no gas chambers, the genocide of Jewish people called Holocaust did happen. If you have stated that the gas chambers are a lie and then stick to that, without calling the whole Holocaust a lie, maybe you would have more credibility and people like me would actually listen and think more about that subject, this way you have overdone it and you have disproved yourself.

That picture with women and children could have been taken at the beginning of the war, or it could be some of the last remaining women and children in that camp, the ones they didn't kill because they (the Germans) ran out of time. It is pretty simple to debunk all your claims, because you have started the wrong way.

Better luck next time.

Smile

Yeah about that... you see then we still come to the problem of the rate at which crematoriums can burn bodies and the amount of fuel they had to burn those bodies with... if you say mass graves the we should be able to find them. But you see if they're lying about the gas chambers (their biggest one) then what makes you think they aren't lying about the rest?
16-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe you guys missed it but... I already won this game. The internets are mine.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
16-03-2012, 11:34 AM
[Image: tumblr_lm8xntfhTT1ql141xo1_400.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
16-03-2012, 12:13 PM
(15-03-2012 05:02 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 04:49 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Try irony? Maybe Seth is psychic?

James Randi would like to disagree, speaking of Seth does he have a profile on here? Don't know who he is...

Only the creator of the site and forum. Nothing too big.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
16-03-2012, 12:17 PM
He's the editor. It's his title. He's a junior member.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-03-2012, 01:20 PM
I can't believe this thread is still ging on, and new ones are emerging all the time. The forum is starting to look like a place for neo nazis!

Sage, pulling millions of people out of their home and gathering them in camps where they die of whatever is WRONG!!!!!!!! PERIOD.

End of discussion for me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
Thread Closed