Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(16-03-2012 01:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  I can't believe this thread is still ging on, and new ones are emerging all the time. The forum is starting to look like a place for neo nazis!

Sage, pulling millions of people out of their home and gathering them in camps where they die of whatever is WRONG!!!!!!!! PERIOD.

End of discussion for me.

British, American, Japanese, Russians, all did the same thing. And yet you don't nearly hate on them as much.

I'd like you to meet Lizzy Van Zyl

[Image: bloemfontein_html_62ef7b1a.jpg]

British victim of a British Concentration Camp. Some say she died of Typhoid Fever, other sources say she was intentionally starved to death.
Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 02:31 PM
(16-03-2012 01:29 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 01:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  I can't believe this thread is still ging on, and new ones are emerging all the time. The forum is starting to look like a place for neo nazis!

Sage, pulling millions of people out of their home and gathering them in camps where they die of whatever is WRONG!!!!!!!! PERIOD.

End of discussion for me.

British, American, Japanese, Russians, all did the same thing. And yet you don't nearly hate on them as much.

I'd like you to meet Lizzy Van Zyl

[Image: bloemfontein_html_62ef7b1a.jpg]

British victim of a British Concentration Camp. Some say she died of Typhoid Fever, other sources say she was intentionally starved to death.

I really could care less who does and did it - they are all wrong. It's been happening as long as people have been able to pull it off, and it will happen again. That doesn't make it any less WRONG!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-03-2012, 03:01 PM
(16-03-2012 02:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  I really could care less who does and did it - they are all wrong. It's been happening as long as people have been able to pull it off, and it will happen again. That doesn't make it any less WRONG!

Yes it is wrong, but many people only hate one group of people for doing it, concentration camps do not mean they were mass murdered.
16-03-2012, 03:16 PM
TheArcticSage. This thread is finished. We know your position, and you know ours. Neither one of us will obviously change.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-03-2012, 03:19 PM
(16-03-2012 03:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  TheArcticSage. This thread is finished. We know your position, and you know ours. Neither one of us will obviously change.

My opinion could be changed, I am willing to let it change so long as there is proper evidence.
16-03-2012, 03:26 PM
(16-03-2012 03:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 03:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  TheArcticSage. This thread is finished. We know your position, and you know ours. Neither one of us will obviously change.

My opinion could be changed, I am willing to let it change so long as there is proper evidence.

Considering you reject photos, documentaries, and articles, I'd say you are definitely not willing to change your opinion. Now, as I said, stop it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-03-2012, 03:44 PM
(16-03-2012 03:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 03:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

Considering you reject photos, documentaries, and articles, I'd say you are definitely not willing to change your opinion. Now, as I said, stop it.

I thought I already brought overwhelming evidence against the very thin people in the photographs you brought as 'proof' for the holocaust that they were sick with disease. Unless you would like to refute that claim.
16-03-2012, 03:46 PM
At the risk of keeping the thread alive just that much longer, I want to ask... Can we let this shit die already please? It's a merry-go-round. The only way this will end is that people just walk away.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
16-03-2012, 03:57 PM
(16-03-2012 03:46 PM)kineo Wrote:  At the risk of keeping the thread alive just that much longer, I want to ask... Can we let this shit die already please? It's a merry-go-round. The only way this will end is that people just walk away.

I'll always be happy to debate this subject.
16-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I wish there was a gas chamber we could throw the 6 million threads you've opened about Nazis and Hitler and Holocausts and Typhus and your momma into.

FUCK!!!!
Enough al-fucking-ready for fuck's sake!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed