Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(16-03-2012 03:44 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 03:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 03:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 03:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  TheArcticSage. This thread is finished. We know your position, and you know ours. Neither one of us will obviously change.

My opinion could be changed, I am willing to let it change so long as there is proper evidence.

Considering you reject photos, documentaries, and articles, I'd say you are definitely not willing to change your opinion. Now, as I said, stop it.

I thought I already brought overwhelming evidence against the very thin people in the photographs you brought as 'proof' for the holocaust that they were sick with disease. Unless you would like to refute that claim.

Not evidence. Simply your speculation and astounding lack of knowledge of Typhus.

Good day. This is over.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 04:53 PM
(16-03-2012 04:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wish there was a gas chamber we could throw the 6 million threads you've opened about Nazis and Hitler and Holocausts and Typhus and your momma into.

FUCK!!!!
Enough al-fucking-ready for fuck's sake!

Is this how you respond in the face of someone with different views than yours? You tell them to shut up, you spam their threads, use foul words, and curse their very existence?

How very open minded of you.
16-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Erx... he *loves* the attention.
16-03-2012, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 05:00 PM by Emma.)
(16-03-2012 04:53 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 04:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wish there was a gas chamber we could throw the 6 million threads you've opened about Nazis and Hitler and Holocausts and Typhus and your momma into.

FUCK!!!!
Enough al-fucking-ready for fuck's sake!

Is this how you respond in the face of someone with different views than yours? You tell them to shut up, you spam their threads, use foul words, and curse their very existence?

How very open minded of you.

You have 4 threads in the first 20 that show up when I search for "Today's Posts". And they are all surrounding this topic. FFS dude, this topic does not need this many threads, and it's annoying as shit man. Normally I would just skip over them and ignore them. But you've got this freaking Nazi and Hitler histeria that for some reason you think everyone should share just because you came to some wild ass conclusion. People are getting sick of reading about it in every thread that pops up to the top of the new threads search. I sure know I am. Lucradis has already said something too. Thankfully you haven't made any new ones since, but really- this thread is dead. It's been argued to circles, both sides of the debate have said the same shit over and over and over.

Whatever, keep doing what you're doing- but don't be surprised by the irritable response.
(16-03-2012 04:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Erx... he *loves* the attention.

Damn it... you're right. I'll shut up now.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
16-03-2012, 05:12 PM
(16-03-2012 05:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  You have 4 threads in the first 20 that show up when I search for "Today's Posts". And they are all surrounding this topic. FFS dude, this topic does not need this many threads, and it's annoying as shit man. Normally I would just skip over them and ignore them. But you've got this freaking Nazi and Hitler histeria that for some reason you think everyone should share just because you came to some wild ass conclusion. People are getting sick of reading about it in every thread that pops up to the top of the new threads search. I sure know I am. Lucradis has already said something too. Thankfully you haven't made any new ones since, but really- this thread is dead. It's been argued to circles, both sides of the debate have said the same shit over and over and over.

Whatever, keep doing what you're doing- but don't be surprised by the irritable response.

If you discovered an ancient ruined city just outside your house would you just brush it off and say 'oh that's cool' or would you go inside those ancient ruins so you could learn more about the people who lived there and their culture?

Prior to this point the only thing I knew about the Nazi's and Hitler were that "They were bad people and killed 11 million people in death camps!" A bit of their military history, rise to power and fall, and that's it. The rest is nada, zilch, and so now that I think the holocaust is a load of shit, I'm very curious as to what their society was like, and how our society views them today.

So yeah, I am curious, just a little bit very curious. Got something wrong with my curiousity? Or do you think it's sinful to even know more than one should know about the Nazi's?
16-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Be as curious as you like. Just stop fuckin sharing.

This is an atheist forum after all, not a history or annoying fuck forum.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
16-03-2012, 05:20 PM
FUCK!!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
16-03-2012, 05:43 PM
(16-03-2012 05:17 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Be as curious as you like. Just stop fuckin sharing.

Forgive me then, when I came here I thought it was a forum for... thinking atheists.
16-03-2012, 05:58 PM
You can say what you like so long as its not threatening and you can do it for as long as you like. I believe you to be a troll but that is besides the point.

Just keep the related topic threads to a ... Well I think there's enough already. Otherwise you will be spamming instead of trolling and that is an entirely different matter. There's a button for that and I haven't clicked it in a while.

As a side I think this topic could have been a lot better if it had ever been taken seriously by the op or by the posters. Arctic hasn't done a very good job at all of proving his side whether he thinks he has or not and has done an especially bad job of refuting all counter posts.
That bein said whether the guy has deserved all of the insults or not is up for debate. I'd say no.

Also like I said I already won.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-03-2012, 06:17 PM
(16-03-2012 05:43 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 05:17 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Be as curious as you like. Just stop fuckin sharing.

Forgive me then, when I came here I thought it was a forum for... thinking atheists.

It is, so think about atheism then. It isn't called thinking historians, thinking hitler lovers.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Thread Closed