Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(16-03-2012 10:35 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 07:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  And yet, you still do not understand some basics. We are all trying to explain to you that even if there were no gas chambers, the genocide of Jewish people called Holocaust did happen. If you have stated that the gas chambers are a lie and then stick to that, without calling the whole Holocaust a lie, maybe you would have more credibility and people like me would actually listen and think more about that subject, this way you have overdone it and you have disproved yourself.

That picture with women and children could have been taken at the beginning of the war, or it could be some of the last remaining women and children in that camp, the ones they didn't kill because they (the Germans) ran out of time. It is pretty simple to debunk all your claims, because you have started the wrong way.

Better luck next time.

Smile

Yeah about that... you see then we still come to the problem of the rate at which crematoriums can burn bodies and the amount of fuel they had to burn those bodies with... if you say mass graves the we should be able to find them. But you see if they're lying about the gas chambers (their biggest one) then what makes you think they aren't lying about the rest?

Because we have evidence for the rest. And who the fuck is 'they'?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2012, 11:57 AM
(17-03-2012 11:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Because we have evidence for the rest. And who the fuck is 'they'?

Just like the 'evidence' for the gas chambers?
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I have found that often those who seek to "reveal the truth" most often seek to be glorified by said revealing. Did you know, there is no truth in the past? It is lost in perception, perspective, personality...

The holocaust happened; it was bad, end of story.

living word
17-03-2012, 01:42 PM
(17-03-2012 01:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I have found that often those who seek to "reveal the truth" most often seek to be glorified by said revealing. Did you know, there is no truth in the past? It is lost in perception, perspective, personality...

We must seek truth because the truth will not reveal itself, the nature of some will prevent it from doing so. And so our quest though not as noble or as heroic of some in more ancient times, it is none the less critical to the society of our species. These people who oppose the validity of the holocaust, they are not glorified, they are shunned, damned, tormented, threatened, and even persecuted for their non-belief. Does that sound familiar Mr. Cantor?
17-03-2012, 02:05 PM
(17-03-2012 01:42 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 01:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I have found that often those who seek to "reveal the truth" most often seek to be glorified by said revealing. Did you know, there is no truth in the past? It is lost in perception, perspective, personality...

We must seek truth because the truth will not reveal itself, the nature of some will prevent it from doing so. And so our quest though not as noble or as heroic of some in more ancient times, it is none the less critical to the society of our species. These people who oppose the validity of the holocaust, they are not glorified, they are shunned, damned, tormented, threatened, and even persecuted for their non-belief. Does that sound familiar Mr. Cantor?

Obviously. Wink

I've looked into this issue; I have found exaggeration but not lie.

living word
17-03-2012, 03:17 PM
(17-03-2012 02:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Obviously. Wink

To exaggerate, is to lie.
17-03-2012, 03:47 PM
(17-03-2012 03:17 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

There is a difference between the two. To say that the entire Holocaust is a lie is a ridiculous statement commonly spout out by neo-Nazis. To say that some aspects of the Holocaust were embellished would get you far less flack, if any at all.

Learn to word your arguments carefully, especially if you are the OP.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
17-03-2012, 04:15 PM
(17-03-2012 03:47 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

There is a difference between the two. To say that the entire Holocaust is a lie is a ridiculous statement commonly spout out by neo-Nazis. To say that some aspects of the Holocaust were embellished would get you far less flack, if any at all.

I shall not diminish the truth, to diminish the truth is to lie. Exaggerations are bit on very little truth, the Nazis did have gas chambers at the concentration camps (to delouse clothing) the Nazis did burn the Jews, gypsies, and poles (in the crematoriums.... AFTER they were dead) the Nazis did shave the heads of the people inside the camp (to stop the spread of lice, not to strip them of their humanity) The Nazis did give them lashings and in some cases even executed them (when they had actually done something wrong)

We passed the stages of exaggeration and embellishment a LONG time ago.
17-03-2012, 04:18 PM
(17-03-2012 04:15 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(17-03-2012 03:47 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

I shall not diminish the truth, to diminish the truth is to lie. Exaggerations are bit on very little truth, the Nazis did have gas chambers at the concentration camps (to delouse clothing) the Nazis did burn the Jews, gypsies, and poles (in the crematoriums.... AFTER they were dead) the Nazis did shave the heads of the people inside the camp (to stop the spread of lice, not to strip them of their humanity) The Nazis did give them lashings and in some cases even executed them (when they had actually done something wrong)

We passed the stages of exaggeration and embellishment a LONG time ago.

Yet I am still waiting for the evidence. I know you posted something, but so far, all I got was speculation. Now, as I said, this is a dead topic. We have now come to the conclusion that you are a nut with a conspiracy theory, and you have come to the conclusion that everyone else is a nut with a conspiracy theory. The end.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
17-03-2012, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 04:43 PM by shiranl.)
First you question the very validity of the Holocaust, and then you say we (YES, I'm Jewish, grandaughter of Holocaust survivors) bribed the EU in order to silence the "truth" about the Holocaust? well, that is familiar, don't you think?.....hammmm.....

My grandmother sow her brother murdered by the Nazi's infront of her eyes when she was 12. This is, in fact, one of my main reasons why I do not believe in god. Can you tell me how a 12 year old girl can invent such thing, and then repeat it over and over again just to creat a "reason" for Israel to establish? legal and historical rights to have a state in the land of Israel we had way before the Holocaust. Most Europian Jewish weren't Zionisnt at all, most German Jewish people (between them- my own grandmother) sow themselves as German first and than Jewish. my great grandfather fought for Germany in WW1, and lost his hearing because of it.

I am quite surprised to see a topic like that in this forum. Since, you know, this site calls itself the thinking atheist. I thought we despise conspiracy theories.......or maybe we despise them only when it comes to religion?

I invite you to come and visit Yad VaShem, maybe you'll stop your BS.

FYI- Holocaust denial in Israel is NOT a crime. So can you explain to me how we convinced other countries to criminalize the denial of the Holocaust, when we didn't criminlize it?
[+] 2 users Like shiranl's post
Thread Closed