Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2012 09:49 AM by Filox.)
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
This is what she thinks about you correct dictionary term:
shiranl Wrote:Filox- I give a damn about grammaticly correct English.

You can see that she doesn't care, she only cares how we are suppose to use the name of her people... Selfish, but what a hell, it's her choice and right to be. I accept it, although I consider it rude and wrong.

About the Jewish people and their nationality... They are a nation, at least that is what they keep saying for the last 2000-3000 years. We can now argue what makes one nationality or ethnicity, but lets keep it simple. Genes. Do Jews have any specific genome that can be traced or not? Because most modern nationalities have some specific genomes, so they are xy % or one ethnicity, zx% of some other with traces of some third... USA does not fit in this category, because the only original USA citizens are Native Americans. But every American can trace their genes back to their European, African, Asian roots. That is how modern scientist made genome maps, how ancient cultures traveled and moved from one continent to another. Oh yeah, don't be sad, USA is not the only example of major non-original inhabitants, Canada as well, Australia, big parts of South America...

Now back to Jewish people... I'm pretty sure they can trace their genes to Israel (or whatever that part of the world was called throughout history), but I don know the specifics. Maybe shiranl can enlighten us.

As for the philosophical explanation from my ass, sure, why wouldn't they not be called a nation and ethnicity? We Croatians call ourselves a nation and we are of Croatian ethnicity, yet we are much younger nation than Jews are, Americans consider themselves to be a nation and they all call themselves Americans (Canadians, Australians as well...), so if a country that was made 300 years ago can be a nation, how the hell can anyone not call Jewish people - a nation and ethnicity?

It is a bit confusing because it is the same name as their religion, but then again, that same religion is the main part of their tradition, their culture, their legacy. They kept their old language, letter, holly texts, historical texts. If you check the gene map, you will see that modern Israel is the cradle of civilizations, so they are one of the oldest civilizations. The fact that they didn't have a country for such a long time means only that someone had bigger guns and more man to claim the land, nothing else.

Now there is one other thing that is pretty confusing and that is modern non-Jewish person that takes Judaism as their religion. Are they Jewish? Yes. Are they ethnic Jews? No, they are Jewish by religion, but not by blood. Is the name the same and thus very confusing? Yes, but there is nothing we can do about it, it is what it is, deal with it.

You see, Jewish people are very confusing people indeed, so do not be hasty in making your claims, you need to think about this in a larger picture to see it all.

When someone says that they are Jews or Jewish or whatever, ask them: "By religion, or by birth?" if you care to know. They might answer: "Both", which would mean that they are Israelis that follow Judaism.

I hope I made things clear, glad to be of service.

Hahahahahaha...

Big Grin

Shiranl, you need to start being more objective about your people and the rest of the world. The world does not revolve around you (Israel), so your truth does not need to be the ultimate, thus, what you consider an insult may not be an insult, per se.

Dom, American Jews are suppose to be called American Jewish people, or Jewish people that live in America. Now that is if they are religion and blood Jews. BUT! If you are (for example) French that lives in USA, but follow Judaism... then you would be ... oh fuck me, French-American-Judaist? No, no, for me, you are French, living in USA, following Judaism. So, American Jew with French roots. How that person will introduce him/herself to others is up to that person, he/she will probably use the one thing they care most about, out of that 3. If they are deeply religious, they will say: "I'm Jewish", if they cherish their heritage they will say - French, if they are American patriots, they will just say American!

In the end, It all depends on your point of view, meaning, the perception is a fucked up thing, everyone sees things differently.

Peace!

Big Grin

P.S.
If I were a Jewish atheist, born and raised in Israel, I would call myself an Israeli, not a Jew, just to point out that I do not believe in Judaism right away. But, since I do not have that cultural knowledge, I may just be bullshiting right now...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 01:57 AM
I think its real, but I hate the fact that it is a taboo to talk about it even till this day
22-03-2012, 02:33 AM
(22-03-2012 01:57 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  I think its real, but I hate the fact that it is a taboo to talk about it even till this day

Why is that?
22-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Nobody knows, but it is... Smile That is exactly why I do not care about "taboos", fuck that, if I have something to say, I will, there are no protected groups of people, I treat them all the same. That is why I do not care when I cal a Jewish person - a Jew. I think that is normal. End of story, no taboos there.

It is a taboo if you believe in it. You see, you do not think that questioning Holocaust is a taboo and I congratulate you on that. It is stupid and retarded (facts, evidence, history and all that considering...) if you ask me, but still, it takes balls (or lack of brain) to say that openly.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-03-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:58 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(22-03-2012 09:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Nobody knows, but it is... Smile That is exactly why I do not care about "taboos", fuck that, if I have something to say, I will, there are no protected groups of people, I treat them all the same. That is why I do not care when I cal a Jewish person - a Jew. I think that is normal. End of story, no taboos there.

It is a taboo if you believe in it. You see, you do not think that questioning Holocaust is a taboo and I congratulate you on that. It is stupid and retarded (facts, evidence, history and all that considering...) if you ask me, but still, it takes balls (or lack of brain) to say that openly.

Smile

If I poured Coke-Cola into a Pepsi bottle, sealed it up and gave it to you and said it was Pepsi. You'd understand. You see the face value evidence and say it's Pepsi, but on the inside it's really Coke-Cola. You wouldn't know it was Coke-Cola until you started drinking it, that's the holocaust, it has the face value evidence, but we must investigate it further in order to find out if it's really what they say it is, or is it something else entirely?

I don't think questioning anything is taboo, I think taboos are gay and should be blown sky high out of the waters, nothing will keep me from truth. Taboos means people are to afraid to question something, and to stop people from questioning it they make it a 'taboo' so that when you do you will automatically be shunned. For religion it's 'taboo' if you question the religion or god! and you will be shunned if you do, sometimes even by your own family.
22-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I am no supporter of people who use for the justification of their state, an ancient real estate contract, (the bible), but one of our neighbors was a survivor.

In 1994, the Institute for Forensic Research in Kraków re-examined the claim re no cyanide, (Zyklon-B), found in significant concentrations in the walls of the crematoria. The chemical reaction of that forms Prussian blue by exposure of bricks to cyanide is a low probabability reaction. Using microdiffusion , they tested 22 samples from the gas chambers, delousing chambers (as positive controls), and living quarters (as negative controls), finding cyanide residue in both the delousing chambers and the ruins of the gas chambers but none in the ruins of the living quarters. What EXACTLY would be sufficient proof ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-03-2012, 07:30 PM
(22-03-2012 05:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I am no supporter of people who use for the justification of their state, an ancient real estate contract, (the bible), but one of our neighbors was a survivor.

In 1994, the Institute for Forensic Research in Kraków re-examined the claim re no cyanide, (Zyklon-B), found in significant concentrations in the walls of the crematoria. The chemical reaction of that forms Prussian blue by exposure of bricks to cyanide is a low probabability reaction. Using microdiffusion , they tested 22 samples from the gas chambers, delousing chambers (as positive controls), and living quarters (as negative controls), finding cyanide residue in both the delousing chambers and the ruins of the gas chambers but none in the ruins of the living quarters. What EXACTLY would be sufficient proof ?

Exactly which alleged gas chamber are we talking about here? The one at Auschwitz? If I remember correctly the Zyklon B residues found in the alleged gas chamber was 1000 times less than the residues in the delousing chambers.
22-03-2012, 07:49 PM
(22-03-2012 02:33 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 01:57 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  I think its real, but I hate the fact that it is a taboo to talk about it even till this day

Why is that?

because its definitively not 100% true. This historical event have modified, like all historical events.

unlike others, we are not allowed to ask questions. Its simply a matter of : Believe it, or ELS.

If its all real, or at least mostly real, why cant we ask questions about it. How many cover ups are there.

I mean dont say its cos the jews feel offended, STFU and move on. Its in the past, its history for god sake. I dont see Chinese moan about Nanking all day

so, we demand truth!
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post
22-03-2012, 08:27 PM
(22-03-2012 07:49 PM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  because its definitively not 100% true. This historical event have modified, like all historical events.

unlike others, we are not allowed to ask questions. Its simply a matter of : Believe it, or ELS.

If its all real, or at least mostly real, why cant we ask questions about it. How many cover ups are there.

I mean dont say its cos the jews feel offended, STFU and move on. Its in the past, its history for god sake. I dont see Chinese moan about Nanking all day

so, we demand truth!

What if the entire holocaust was a lie? (well except for the concentration camp part)
22-03-2012, 10:34 PM
What if Santy Claus exists ? Oh yeah, it's all a lie. That must be why the directors of Testa admiited to making Zyklon. That's also why all the records of the engineering and maufacturing were forged. That's why Rudolph Hoss admitted to ordering it. That's why the doctors admitted to participating. Who gives a damn if it's 100 % true, or 99.5643231897165243 % true, or 90 % true.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
Thread Closed