Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(22-03-2012 10:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What if Santy Claus exists ? Oh yeah, it's all a lie. That must be why the directors of Testa admiited to making Zyklon. That's also why all the records of the engineering and maufacturing were forged. That's why Rudolph Hoss admitted to ordering it. That's why the doctors admitted to participating. Who gives a damn if it's 100 % true, or 99.5643231897165243 % true, or 90 % true.

Rudolph Hoss and his confession, eh eh, he's a funny guy. No but really you realize he confessed to killing 4 million Jews and professionals today admit that only 1.1 people could have been killed, though I still don't know where they got the fuel to burn all those bodies... oh yeah they didn't have enough fuel for that. Hmm. Also he confessed to a concentration camp that never existed... or was it a city? I'm not sure.. because it doesn't exist Tongue

Why would he confess to things that aren't true? Unless he was tortured... (repeating myself) when the only system of justice is not your own and is charging people with crimes they never committed everyone is going to try to blame someone else. And Zyklon B was indeed bought in large quantities by the Germans... for delousing clothing, what the gas was meant for. In the land of the holocaust the water is made from the blood of the Jews, poisonous flowers are grown on decayed piles of flesh, OOOH in the land of the Holocaust, children were given jerky which was actually the dried flesh of their parents.

Oh dude I am totally going to make a song about this now.

We also had visual evidence for a santa existing, but we all know that's not really santa but just a man in a suit with (most of the times) a fake beard. Yet how many years were we fooled by this? If you don't care about knowing the truth maybe you should go back to believing in santa. Mr. Bucky Balls
Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 11:50 PM
What do you mean about Santa? I visit Santa every year in my shoping mall... Cool guy.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-03-2012, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 12:44 AM by BlahBlokesBraBroke.)
(22-03-2012 08:27 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 07:49 PM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  because its definitively not 100% true. This historical event have modified, like all historical events.

unlike others, we are not allowed to ask questions. Its simply a matter of : Believe it, or ELS.

If its all real, or at least mostly real, why cant we ask questions about it. How many cover ups are there.

I mean dont say its cos the jews feel offended, STFU and move on. Its in the past, its history for god sake. I dont see Chinese moan about Nanking all day

so, we demand truth!

What if the entire holocaust was a lie? (well except for the concentration camp part)

could be. It is a possible. But we can never know because we are not allowed to ask questions.

well. the situation is a bit like this

There is enough of evidence to suggest it happened

but is credibility of the evidence is questionable

you are not allowed to ask questions about the questionable evidence

I wonder what they will do with this on a real court
23-03-2012, 12:35 AM
(23-03-2012 12:21 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  could be. It is a possible. But we can never know because we are not allowed to ask questions.

If you live in Europe, just find the answers to your questions on the internet, if anyone asks you if you believe in the holocaust say yes (even if that's the opposite of what you believe in) No point in getting in trouble over the corruption of the government.

My personal belief is that you can always ask questions... maybe just not openly.
23-03-2012, 12:46 AM
(23-03-2012 12:35 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:21 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  could be. It is a possible. But we can never know because we are not allowed to ask questions.

If you live in Europe, just find the answers to your questions on the internet, if anyone asks you if you believe in the holocaust say yes (even if that's the opposite of what you believe in) No point in getting in trouble over the corruption of the government.

My personal belief is that you can always ask questions... maybe just not openly.

ye I know what you mean. I think when it comes to historical event, we all allowed to ask questions openly. because first - its histroy, its not the present, just tell us what really happened. second - if you felt offended about something happened over 50 years ago, then you are a losser.
23-03-2012, 01:12 AM
(23-03-2012 12:46 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  ye I know what you mean. I think when it comes to historical event, we all allowed to ask questions openly. because first - its histroy, its not the present, just tell us what really happened. second - if you felt offended about something happened over 50 years ago, then you are a losser.

People who tell the truth don't get offended when asked if they're lying, they provide evidence.

People who tell lies get offended when asked if they're lying, and they get angry and/or start yelling.

My god what a startling comparison with Evolution vs Creationism.
23-03-2012, 01:30 AM
(23-03-2012 01:12 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:46 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  ye I know what you mean. I think when it comes to historical event, we all allowed to ask questions openly. because first - its histroy, its not the present, just tell us what really happened. second - if you felt offended about something happened over 50 years ago, then you are a losser.

People who tell the truth don't get offended when asked if they're lying, they provide evidence.

People who tell lies get offended when asked if they're lying, and they get angry and/or start yelling.

My god what a startling comparison with Evolution vs Creationism.

well. Not always. You can feel frustrated when someone denine or argue something
is real.

Take creation vs evolution. Creationist feel pissed off NOT because they telling lies, BUT because they THINK they telling the truth.

Similar with Jewslay (well, i think this is a better name, no?), Old jews who survived jewslay felt offended when someone question their real life experience.

This is jst human mind. I personally think this is dumb, people who keep on about the past never have a future.
23-03-2012, 01:41 AM
(23-03-2012 01:30 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  well. Not always. You can feel frustrated when someone denine or argue something
is real.

Take creation vs evolution. Creationist feel pissed off NOT because they telling lies, BUT because they THINK they telling the truth.

Similar with Jewslay (well, i think this is a better name, no?), Old jews who survived jewslay felt offended when someone question their real life experience.

This is jst human mind. I personally think this is dumb, people who keep on about the past never have a future.

About that creationist feeling pissed off, they believe they are telling the truth yes, but their truth has little to no evidence to back it up Tongue same way with the eye witnesses of the holocaust.
23-03-2012, 05:15 AM
And, again you are wrong Arctic... Creationist have TONS of evidence for their claims, we are the ones that have false facts and we are the ones that are speculating about the past, with no hard evidence. Their evidence is the Bible. Then they have all sorts of other stupid things, but you try to explain to them that those are not evidence.

Similar thing can be said in this case, BUT (again with the but...) WW2 didn't hapen 4.5 billion years ago, it happened 67 year ago, so we have a couple of million testimonies, directly from live people both Axes and Alies... We also have original videos of first contacts with concentration camps, pictures and videos of bombardments, casualties, all sorts of military documents concerning tactics, supplies, new technologies, people treatments, whatever you can think of as evidence, we have it. So the evidence about everything concerning WW2 is overwhelming.

We need to keep in mind that things can be and probalbly are exagerated, but that does not mean that half of the war can be denied. It only means that the numbers of statistics are a bit larger than they may be in reality, but overall, the big picture is pretty clear. When I say exagerated, I mean 10-20%, not 80-90%... And that may even not be the case, that is just my personal opinion, because I have lived through one war and I know how winners like to write things.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-03-2012, 03:44 PM
(23-03-2012 05:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Similar thing can be said in this case, BUT (again with the but...) WW2 didn't hapen 4.5 billion years ago, it happened 67 year ago, so we have a couple of million testimonies, directly from live people both Axes and Alies... We also have original videos of first contacts with concentration camps, pictures and videos of bombardments, casualties, all sorts of military documents concerning tactics, supplies, new technologies, people treatments, whatever you can think of as evidence, we have it. So the evidence about everything concerning WW2 is overwhelming.

We need to keep in mind that things can be and probalbly are exagerated, but that does not mean that half of the war can be denied. It only means that the numbers of statistics are a bit larger than they may be in reality, but overall, the big picture is pretty clear. When I say exagerated, I mean 10-20%, not 80-90%... And that may even not be the case, that is just my personal opinion, because I have lived through one war and I know how winners like to write things.

I think in the case of the Holocaust it's probably 99.99% untrue. The reason I say that is for things like Dachau, Dachau was said to have gas coming from the showerhead which was let in by pipes hidden by a false ceiling, this testimony is in the Nuremburg Trials as well as a First Responder video (Alfred Hitchcocks documentary on the holocaust) but the thing is there are no pipes connecting to the shower heads, the shower heads are simply only attached to a ceiling with no pipes attached to them. Same way with the gas chamber at auschwitz. And that's why the entire holocaust comes under scrutiny.
Thread Closed