Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 10:41 PM by TheArcticSage.)
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(23-05-2012 08:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So one gas chamber turns out to not be a gas chamber after all. All that proves is that, that one wasn't used as a gas chamber or at least used it no the way originally described. It says nothing about the other chambers, Or disproves anything else.

No i have, it still doesn't change the fact that biased sources are unreliable and have no credibility, yet your entire argument relies heavily on them being correct when the most likely conclusion is that they are fabrications with either circumstantial evidence or downright lies.
MY boi, I also proved that the auschwitz gas chamber was fake. Even though it had been said to have been authentic for years and years. nd they deferred to the crematorium and morgues as a gas chamber instead. Which they were not, they were crematoriums and morgues. And then there was sachenhausen which... was kind of obvious... (the window) you can find the only picture I've ever seen of it somewhere in this thread, you can't find the actual building though, the soviets destroyed it after they couldn't convince their own troops that it was a gas chamber. Which by the way, happens to be destruction of evidence.

And you forgot the entire aspect of what the faking of dachau would mean for the authenticity of anything used at the Nuremberg trials.
Find all posts by this user
24-05-2012, 12:54 AM
(23-05-2012 05:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 05:35 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Well, except for this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_o...st_denial,

And all it's supporting documentation.

And then there's this
http://www.adl.org/holocaust/introduction.asp

Also the Nizkor Project
http://www.nizkor.org/

Also this

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?...d=10007271

A gold mine of information on the Nuremburg Trials

http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php/doc...t=overview

Critical review of the Leuchter Report

http://malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/th...-part-one/

I can keep going....
Did you really just post 3 links dealing with holocaust denial and not evidence for the holocaust itself? Dodgy

The Nuremberg trials did have a lot of forgeries, plus documents would have very little to do with the physical evidence of the holocaust. Though they would be good to incriminate people for war crimes. I want your physical evidence. Not reviews.

Uh you're the one who started this thread and claimed that the Holocaust DIDN'T happen. I simply am countering that you are false to make such myopic judgments after they have been thoroughly debunked.

Got a link to to examples of forgeries from the Nuremburg trials that don't originate from pathological liars like Irving and Zundel? No?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I have said it before on this thread, you are a dishonest cunt. Although I could be wrong, I think there is an outside chance that you are just a gullible twat.

That is not me being emotional, I am just stating a fact. You contradict yourself so often in this thread, your sources are complete shit and you clearly have problems with logic. You jump to conclusions that superman couldn't jump too.

I'm with Occams, i'm out.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
24-05-2012, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 02:47 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-05-2012 12:54 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 05:50 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Did you really just post 3 links dealing with holocaust denial and not evidence for the holocaust itself? Dodgy

The Nuremberg trials did have a lot of forgeries, plus documents would have very little to do with the physical evidence of the holocaust. Though they would be good to incriminate people for war crimes. I want your physical evidence. Not reviews.
Uh you're the one who started this thread and claimed that the Holocaust DIDN'T happen. I simply am countering that you are false to make such myopic judgments after they have been thoroughly debunked.

Got a link to to examples of forgeries from the Nuremburg trials that don't originate from pathological liars like Irving and Zundel? No?
I made this thread yes, but if you are going to claim that the holocaust actually did happen I would like you to provide the evidence for your claims. Can't use the piles of dead bodies as I believe I have sufficiently debunked that they were victims of starvation. I think they would eat each other if they were starving rather than leave the corpses rotting out in the sun. Yet not one story of cannibalism >.>

And any gas chamber that has been used as evidence I have also debunked as being fake. Including the one I just mentioned previously to FSM Scot. I don't even know where to begin with the forged documents. How about the Chavez Report? Seems promising, has to do with Dachau. Actually you know that was a bad choice, seems a popular president is currently residing with that name and has swamped google. So if you want to find the Chavez report good luck to you but I am not wasting any more time searching for it.

But more so about your evidence for the holocaust you claimed to have happened.

An hour of my life wasted... because some person couldn't name their baby something other than Chavez...
24-05-2012, 06:12 AM
(24-05-2012 02:42 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 12:54 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Uh you're the one who started this thread and claimed that the Holocaust DIDN'T happen. I simply am countering that you are false to make such myopic judgments after they have been thoroughly debunked.

I made this thread yes, but if you are going to claim that the holocaust actually did happen I would like you to provide the evidence for your claims. Can't use the piles of dead bodies as I believe I have sufficiently debunked that they were victims of starvation. I think they would eat each other if they were starving rather than leave the corpses rotting out in the sun. Yet not one story of cannibalism >.>

And any gas chamber that has been used as evidence I have also debunked as being fake. Including the one I just mentioned previously to FSM Scot. I don't even know where to begin with the forged documents. How about the Chavez Report? Seems promising, has to do with Dachau. Actually you know that was a bad choice, seems a popular president is currently residing with that name and has swamped google. So if you want to find the Chavez report good luck to you but I am not wasting any more time searching for it.

But more so about your evidence for the holocaust you claimed to have happened.

An hour of my life wasted... because some person couldn't name their baby something other than Chavez...

LINKS AND REFERENCES, SAGE! WHITE NOISE DOES NOT IMPRESS ME. AS FOR AS THE REST OF US ARE CONCERNED, THE HOLOCAUST IS ESTABLISHED FACT. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU TO REFUTE IT. IF YOU WERE A DEFENSE LAWYER, THEY'D HAVE FRIED YOUR CLIENT ON THE OP!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-05-2012, 06:48 AM
(24-05-2012 06:12 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Links and references Sage! blah blah blah blah ME. as far as I'm concerned, I believe the holocaust happened. the burden of proof is still on me to prove it. If I was a prosecution lawyer I would have never gotten the job.
If I was a defense lawyer I'd loiter around the physical evidence more than a piece of paper. Which I have been doing. The only time I've brought up the forgeries at Nuremberg is to connect the inconsistencies. A forged document will not matter if the physical evidence holds strong, but if you cut down the physical evidence then the documents are already obvious to be false.

Drinking Beverage

Plus it's easier to shuffle through the physical evidence than 500,000 pages of court documents of which probably less than 10,000 are actually relevant. So I've been tackling the physical evidence so I can kill two birds with one stone.
24-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Ah yes, physical evidence, specially the ones that can be interpreted in a few different ways, always a good starting point...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 07:04 AM
(24-05-2012 06:53 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah yes, physical evidence, specially the ones that can be interpreted in a few different ways, always a good starting point...

Smile
actually the medical reports taken by the red cross during the war and the doctors on the allied first responders both agree on typhus and other diseases. They just don't seem to mention it as much... or ever... it doesn't seem to fit in with their doom and gloom. But research for it, and you will find it.
24-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh no, I believe that all or most of the victims did suffer from all sorts of illness and diseases, I just don't believe that was the only thing that killed all those people. In an environment like they "lived" in, you gotta have a couple of diseases, it is only natural and normal.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 07:56 AM
(24-05-2012 07:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh no, I believe that all or most of the victims did suffer from all sorts of illness and diseases, I just don't believe that was the only thing that killed all those people. In an environment like they "lived" in, you gotta have a couple of diseases, it is only natural and normal.
It's been proven before that the numbers are not what we think they are. Consider Courtesy of commander Hoss.
Thread Closed