Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
I think I have told you this at least 10 times, but you seem to have selected memory. Even if we agree that Typhus had a big role in a lot of deaths, even if we agree that the numbers were blown up, you still can not deny the whole holocaust. How hard is it to understand that the genocide did happen. It may not have happened exactly as it is said today, of course, nothing is as it is written, but you can not, you CAN NOT negate the whole thing. And you are constantly negating holocaust and genocide.

It is really hard to talk to you man, and I like some of the things you say, there are some interesting theories and evidences, but you are just way to extreme for anyone to take you seriously.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
24-05-2012, 09:09 AM
(24-05-2012 08:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think I have told you this at least 10 times, but you seem to have selected memory. Even if we agree that Typhus had a big role in a lot of deaths, even if we agree that the numbers were blown up, you still can not deny the whole holocaust. How hard is it to understand that the genocide did happen. It may not have happened exactly as it is said today, of course, nothing is as it is written, but you can not, you CAN NOT negate the whole thing. And you are constantly negating holocaust and genocide.

It is really hard to talk to you man, and I like some of the things you say, there are some interesting theories and evidences, but you are just way to extreme for anyone to take you seriously.
Aye, if it was just that I couldn't just deny the holocaust. But there's also the faked gas chambers, and the inconceivable and breaking of laws of nature 'particularly laws of physics' by the eye witness testimonies that leads me to draw to the conclusion that the holocaust did not happen. I prepared to negate the entire holocaust the moment I made this thread.

My path to knowledge might be a little extreme to you, but the truth is more important than worrying about how extreme or controversial the subject may be. Smartass
24-05-2012, 10:24 AM
(23-05-2012 08:45 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  MY boi, I also proved that the auschwitz gas chamber was fake. Even though it had been said to have been authentic for years and years. nd they deferred to the crematorium and morgues as a gas chamber instead. Which they were not, they were crematoriums and morgues. And then there was sachenhausen which... was kind of obvious... (the window) you can find the only picture I've ever seen of it somewhere in this thread, you can't find the actual building though, the soviets destroyed it after they couldn't convince their own troops that it was a gas chamber. Which by the way, happens to be destruction of evidence.

And you forgot the entire aspect of what the faking of dachau would mean for the authenticity of anything used at the Nuremberg trials.
All you have shown is that the only 'evidence' you have. come from completely unreliable biased sources, many of which have been know to falsify their 'evidence'.

Until you use an unbiased source then any 'evidence' you bring up can be disregarded.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-05-2012, 01:12 PM
First off I have friends who are Holocaust deniers and secondly they don't necessarily call themselves Holocaust deniers but rather Holocaust minimizers(if that is even a word) or revisionists. The thing is its blatantly obvious that people were abused in these camps. To what extent did this abuse go is in debate.

I love our past and even looked into the Holocaust. I always want the truth and you understand that the victor is who always writes history. So it isn't very knew that we will create history to help ourselves.

The problem I have is that Fred Leuchter who gave a report that the gas chambers were false but the problem is he has numerous inaccuracies and seems to rely purely on Robert Faurrison. A simple and very large mistake he made was that he believed he couldn't find any hydrocyanic acid within the supposed gas chambers. Well in 1994 the Institute of Forensic Research in Cracow examined the chambers that eye witnesses had proclaimed to be the gas chambers and in six of the chambers(Five Crematoria and an Execution block) they found traces of hyrdocyanic acid. Six of the seven places they tested were positive and the most disturbing of which is Crematorium II(Which was a furnace for the dead and supposedly housed a gas chamber.

Lechter obviously got it wrong and it disturbs me. Again, I'm not for any either side because it wouldn't bother me if the Holocaust wasn't true(I still question why there was a swimming pool within the Auschwitz camp and also a theater. Than again I also question the number of missing people the holocaust deniers can't account for and also question some excuses. I believe you talked about Typhus playing a major role in killing people in these camps and while it did happen. The major problem is that the nazi's actually documented some inmates. Not all(Numerous are still missing from the records but they could have been destroyed) The most interesting of all these things is what they list in most of the deaths as. Numerous journals from Auschwitz lists deaths from 1942 to 1943. Altogether they have around 69,000 entries of registered prisoners. Surprisingly, only 2060 people that were registered died from Typhus. The exact opposite of what deniers try to believe in. Typhus can be deadly but you can easily recover from it as well(I love studying diseases). So what did the Nazi's write down as the leading cause of death for its prisoners? Heart failures such as heart attack, heart muscle degeneration, and heart and circulatory collapse. 25,000 of the 69,000 were registered to have died this way. More than ten times of Typhus and more than a third of the registered deaths of the camp.

People 40 and under account for 44,000 deaths. It is very rare for people this young to have heart problems. The journal even states some children to be afflicted with decrepitude which is an affliction of the aged.
To me it is just very strange to find all this stuff and while we may never know I still find it very interesting. I guess it all has to do if you want to believe it or not. Do I believe it to be a tragedy? Yes I definitely do but might have we over exaggerated? Definitely. 4 million Jews did not die at Auschwitz which I believe is at least good news but other estimates still show a grave amount.

If you want me too find all the information just ask me because its a pain to find and I might do it in some later post I must return to work for now so I can't wait for your response.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 3 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
24-05-2012, 02:41 PM
(24-05-2012 01:12 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  First off I have friends who are Holocaust deniers and secondly they don't necessarily call themselves Holocaust deniers but rather Holocaust minimizers(if that is even a word) or revisionists. The thing is its blatantly obvious that people were abused in these camps. To what extent did this abuse go is in debate.
No, it's not in debate. It is historical fact that is well documented by a variety of sources including films made by the Nazi's, written records that they kept, and the eye witness accounts of people who were there including the victims, the perpetrators and others who were swept up in the whole thing by virtue of often being in the wrong place at the wrong time when the Nazi machine rolled through them. But, there is absolutely no factual debate about this at all. What there is, however, is an attempt by white supremacist and neonazi groups to try to subvert established historical fact for their own twisted and hateful reasons.

Denying that the holocaust happened is on par with denying there was ever an Atlantic slave trade or even slavery in the Americas; the same as denying how the Europeans, Americans and even conquering Asian cultures wiped out aboriginal tribes wherever they showed up; the same as denying the sad legacy of institutionalized racism in the US and western Europe culminating in the civil rights movements in the 50s and 60s; the same as ignoring the atrocities of the Japanese in China during WWII; the purges and mass murders of the Stalin regim. The list goes on and on and with the constant being groups of hate mongers looking to twist the facts to make their ideology seem more palatable and less murderous; or to vindicate themselves in the eyes of history.

These types of people have always existed. They have always been in the shadows, waiting to spread their message and twist reality, ignore facts and flat out lie to gain power and push their agenda. Unfortunately for the rest of us, they now have the power and reach of the internet to spread their lies with.

But, make no mistake about this: there is NO debate as to what the Nazi's did. None. And, the number is not 6 million. It's double that, at least. The plunged half the world into war. 6 million Jews may have perished in their death camps but that does not include the gypsies, homosexuals, communists, unionists, slavs and anyone who happened to be in their way when they conquered and pillaged, not to mention the thousands of men who died fighting them across Africa the Middle East and Europe.

That barely 70 years after the fact people can actually call the facts into question is a really sad commentary on society and highlights the problem with the internet. It's like the last refuge for the paranoid delusional of the world. The world's lunatics have usually been marginalized, every now and again rising up in angry, violent regimes that need to be destroyed by their neighbors. Now, with the internet, they don't need soldiers and tanks and bombs and planes: they just need a thousand bored 20-somethings to spend 8 hours a day on youtube watching crap and accepting their hate and vitriol as somehow an unbiased account of history and you should listen to them and question the text books.

If there was a hell, all the past megalomaniacs would be sitting there and stewing they missed such a great time to be a despot.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
24-05-2012, 02:58 PM
(24-05-2012 01:12 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  First off I have friends who are Holocaust deniers and secondly they don't necessarily call themselves Holocaust deniers but rather Holocaust minimizers(if that is even a word) or revisionists. The thing is its blatantly obvious that people were abused in these camps. To what extent did this abuse go is in debate.

I love our past and even looked into the Holocaust. I always want the truth and you understand that the victor is who always writes history. So it isn't very knew that we will create history to help ourselves.

The problem I have is that Fred Leuchter who gave a report that the gas chambers were false but the problem is he has numerous inaccuracies and seems to rely purely on Robert Faurrison. A simple and very large mistake he made was that he believed he couldn't find any hydrocyanic acid within the supposed gas chambers. Well in 1994 the Institute of Forensic Research in Cracow examined the chambers that eye witnesses had proclaimed to be the gas chambers and in six of the chambers(Five Crematoria and an Execution block) they found traces of hyrdocyanic acid. Six of the seven places they tested were positive and the most disturbing of which is Crematorium II(Which was a furnace for the dead and supposedly housed a gas chamber.

Lechter obviously got it wrong and it disturbs me. Again, I'm not for any either side because it wouldn't bother me if the Holocaust wasn't true(I still question why there was a swimming pool within the Auschwitz camp and also a theater. Than again I also question the number of missing people the holocaust deniers can't account for and also question some excuses. I believe you talked about Typhus playing a major role in killing people in these camps and while it did happen. The major problem is that the nazi's actually documented some inmates. Not all(Numerous are still missing from the records but they could have been destroyed) The most interesting of all these things is what they list in most of the deaths as. Numerous journals from Auschwitz lists deaths from 1942 to 1943. Altogether they have around 69,000 entries of registered prisoners. Surprisingly, only 2060 people that were registered died from Typhus. The exact opposite of what deniers try to believe in. Typhus can be deadly but you can easily recover from it as well(I love studying diseases). So what did the Nazi's write down as the leading cause of death for its prisoners? Heart failures such as heart attack, heart muscle degeneration, and heart and circulatory collapse. 25,000 of the 69,000 were registered to have died this way. More than ten times of Typhus and more than a third of the registered deaths of the camp.

People 40 and under account for 44,000 deaths. It is very rare for people this young to have heart problems. The journal even states some children to be afflicted with decrepitude which is an affliction of the aged.
To me it is just very strange to find all this stuff and while we may never know I still find it very interesting. I guess it all has to do if you want to believe it or not. Do I believe it to be a tragedy? Yes I definitely do but might have we over exaggerated? Definitely. 4 million Jews did not die at Auschwitz which I believe is at least good news but other estimates still show a grave amount.

If you want me too find all the information just ask me because its a pain to find and I might do it in some later post I must return to work for now so I can't wait for your response.
If you go back and look at the data on the Holocaust, you'll find a great deal of the deaths are related to starvation. After that deaths are mostly caused by deliberate homicide through means such as gassing (HCN and CO), burned, buried alive, shot, suffocated, guillotined, hung, tortured to death, subject to gruesome medical experiments, and forced on death marches. After that a small margin died from diseases, natural causes, as well as suicides.

Now poisonous snakes like Sage will take a handful of small discrepancies, blend them with doubt and present it as ironclad evidence that the whole thing never happened at all. An example of this are the gas chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz I. There were 5 gas chambers at that particular extermination camp, 4 of which were used for delousing blankets and clothing to control Typhus outbreaks. The main Gas Chamber at Dachau is designed for and is fully capable of being used for mass executions of human beings, but it is questionable as to whether it was ever used. No records exist of its use, though some interviews with Dachau inmates after the camp was liberated suggest the Nazis did use it to kill people. The gas chamber at Auschwitz I was briefly used as an experimental prototype for mass killing by HCN, and some 700 Soviet POWs suffered this fate there. The HCN chamber at Auschwitz I was shut down after its replacement gas chamber had been installed and made operational at Auschwitz-Birkenau, and the Auschwitz I chamber was converted for use as an air raid shelter later in the war. The HCN Chamber at Auschwitz II was in use until November 1944 when the Nazis destroyed the chamber to cover their tracks from the Soviet onslaught inching its way toward the camps. There were fully functional HCN gas chambers used for mass murder at a number of other extermination camps, such as Majadenk, that fell into the hands of the Allied forces at the end of the war.

The Leuchter Report is an abject failure, mainly because of the testing performed as you stated. HCN does not soak into a concrete wall as Leuchter claimed. It is a surface reactant and no traces are going to be found deep in a sample of wall with a face subject to HCN gas. Leuchter went to Poland, went to Auschwitz I and took brick and concrete wall samples from the gas chamber there, then sent them to a chemical lab in the states, but NEVER REPORTED TO THE TESTING LAB AS TO WHERE THESE SAMPLES CAME FROM, WHAT SIDE WAS EXPOSED TO THE HCN AND STATED THAT THE SAMPLES ONLY WERE INVOLVED WITH A COURT CASE CONCERNING AN INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT. The tests performed by the lab were designed for testing HCN content in an industrial accident were totally unacceptable for testing whether the walls were exposed to HCN concentrations necessary for gas executions of human beings. This was a cynical, biased test and was practically laughed out of court when the details were revealed in the Zundel trial.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-05-2012, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 05:39 PM by TheArcticSage.)

I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to go back and find information that you found months ago, by that time the internet has already buried it within it's never ending cyber world. But if you could please find the one with the muscle and heart failure being the leading causes of death I would appreciate it. I've never heard of that before, from either side, and I would like to research it. As for the missing people, I've stated before that a lot of people become separated in a war. Some of them may have gone to form the new nation of Israel, others might have went elsewhere, and some more probably stayed in Europe. What I do know is that most of these camps 'especially' the extermination camps were captured by the soviets who apparently have a record of 80 million deaths on their hands. And they also have tried blaming actions they've committed on the Nazi's such as the incident with some polish officers and a forest. So it is quite possible of foul play by the soviets.

Typhus wasn't the only disease in world war II but I severely question the number of those who died from typhus in your said time period, that's an extremely low number, especially for an entire year. Which is also a reason why I want the source of this information.

I would also like to have the sources for the hydrocyanic acid test done in 1994. If you could at least. I think I might have read about it, but I could be wrong. Or I've just forgotten out of the mountains of evidence I've reviewed from both sides. The evidence procured by most of the people here for counter claims has not been very good at all. But this is the first serious one I've come across in a while now.

(24-05-2012 01:12 PM)Carlo Wrote:  If you go back and look at the data on the Holocaust, you'll find a great deal of the deaths are related to starvation. After that deaths are mostly caused by deliberate homicide through means such as gassing (HCN and CO), burned, buried alive, shot, suffocated, guillotined, hung, tortured to death, subject to gruesome medical experiments, and forced on death marches. After that a small margin died from diseases, natural causes, as well as suicides.

Now poisonous snakes like Sage will take a handful of small discrepancies, blend them with doubt and present it as ironclad evidence that the whole thing never happened at all. An example of this are the gas chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz I. There were 5 gas chambers at that particular extermination camp, 4 of which were used for delousing blankets and clothing to control Typhus outbreaks. The main Gas Chamber at Dachau is designed for and is fully capable of being used for mass executions of human beings, but it is questionable as to whether it was ever used. No records exist of its use, though some interviews with Dachau inmates after the camp was liberated suggest the Nazis did use it to kill people. The gas chamber at Auschwitz I was briefly used as an experimental prototype for mass killing by HCN, and some 700 Soviet POWs suffered this fate there. The HCN chamber at Auschwitz I was shut down after its replacement gas chamber had been installed and made operational at Auschwitz-Birkenau, and the Auschwitz I chamber was converted for use as an air raid shelter later in the war. The HCN Chamber at Auschwitz II was in use until November 1944 when the Nazis destroyed the chamber to cover their tracks from the Soviet onslaught inching its way toward the camps. There were fully functional HCN gas chambers used for mass murder at a number of other extermination camps, such as Majadenk, that fell into the hands of the Allied forces at the end of the war.

The Leuchter Report is an abject failure, mainly because of the testing performed as you stated. HCN does not soak into a concrete wall as Leuchter claimed. It is a surface reactant and no traces are going to be found deep in a sample of wall with a face subject to HCN gas. Leuchter went to Poland, went to Auschwitz I and took brick and concrete wall samples from the gas chamber there, then sent them to a chemical lab in the states, but NEVER REPORTED TO THE TESTING LAB AS TO WHERE THESE SAMPLES CAME FROM, WHAT SIDE WAS EXPOSED TO THE HCN AND STATED THAT THE SAMPLES ONLY WERE INVOLVED WITH A COURT CASE CONCERNING AN INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT. The tests performed by the lab were designed for testing HCN content in an industrial accident were totally unacceptable for testing whether the walls were exposed to HCN concentrations necessary for gas executions of human beings. This was a cynical, biased test and was practically laughed out of court when the details were revealed in the Zundel trial.

Some deaths might have been related to malnutrition and thus unable to stave off diseases but these mostly neared the end of the war, as I've said time and time again, when the supply lines were bombed to hell. The loss of air superiority would be hitler's downfall. My god dachau had 4 delousing chambers? Those nazi's really wanted those jews to die didn't they! And maybe no records exist of the 'homicidal' gas chamber being used is because it wasn't even a gas chamber, maybe... just maybe... it was used as a morgue. And about the gas chambers destroyed at auschwitz by the soviets. Do you have any proof at all that they were gas chambers? Or that the nazi's destroyed them? Or are we all taking that they were gas chambers out of hearsay? and that the nazi's which had incredibly poor supply lines at the end of the war somehow managed to get it's hands on dynamite for auschwitz but not for any of the other surviving 'homicidal gas chambers' ? What did they do grenade them to oblivion?

And maybe some camps had shower rooms right next to the crematoriums, it's convenient to have a heated water system to provide hot baths to keep the hygiene up in the camps and prevent further deaths, but it's a minor inconvenience to have gas next to fire.

I will admit I'm a little conufsed of the Majdanek gas chamber(s)

On one hand it says they were not as sophisticated and that they like the other one had open vents in the ceiling to drop zyklon b gas pellets, which can be confirmed that the room was actually a gas chamber because of the prussian blue left behind by the zyklon b gas. But then it goes on to say that the showers were also converted as a gas chamber, from which there is no zyklon b residue on the walls at all. Suggesting that they were probably just regular showers.

But lets go back to the air vent one since that is the only one with evidence that it was used as a gas chamber, the hole in the ceiling is rather crude suggesting it was not part of the original construction, which the nazi's would have put in should it have been used for homicide as people say they were used for. It's just simple engineering. And one of the gas chambers 'homicidal' of course, actually has a window in it... and that is my selling point for that it probably wasn't a homicidal gas chamber, but a delousing chamber. One just doesn't simply put a window in a homicidal gas chamber. Once you've learned to distinguish delousing chambers from homicidal gas chambers it's relatively easy to see what's what.

It doesn't matter what the test was used for, there is no prussian blue on the auschwtiz gas chamber. Some retarded scientist made an excuse for that though, that certain conditions, the breathe of the people might have effected.... it was the saddest denial of holocaust denial I've ever seen. A real scientist would have found out why certain ones had Prussian blue stains and other ones did not, saying that "we can't possibly know what conditions would have caused prussian blue stains" is simply unbecoming of the science community. And he did say that.
24-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Let's go over this crock of shit
Quote: Some deaths might have been related to malnutrition and thus unable to stave off diseases but these mostly neared the end of the war, as I've said time and time again, when the supply lines were bombed to hell. The loss of air superiority would be hitler's downfall. My god dachau had 4 delousing chambers? Those nazi's really wanted those jews to die didn't they! And maybe no records exist of the 'homicidal' gas chamber being used is because it wasn't even a gas chamber, maybe... just maybe... it was used as a morgue. And about the gas chambers destroyed at auschwitz by the soviets. Do you have any proof at all that they were gas chambers? Or that the nazi's destroyed them? Or are we all taking that they were gas chambers out of hearsay? and that the nazi's which had incredibly poor supply lines at the end of the war somehow managed to get it's hands on dynamite for auschwitz but not for any of the other surviving 'homicidal gas chambers' ? What did they do grenade them to oblivion?

Strange the German people, and the Wehrmacht were comparatively in better shape than the victims of the camps were. All had access to the same supplies, but one group was forcibly starved while the other wasn't. As for the 'fake gas chamber' we have spent the past 36 pages of posts refuting this. You obviously can't read or cogitate anything bigger than spoon feeding from anti Semitic snakes like Irving who have been painfully refuted on this matter. The 'morgue' as you call it was equipped with canister chutes for Zyklon B administration, airtight doors and windows, and a high volume air extraction system through a purpose built chimney in the roof. Show me one other morgue equipped with these features in Third Reich government buildings. Cite with references to credible historical sources, or it's worthless blather. No gas chambers were destroyed by the soviets at Auschwitz and you can't cite any proof of it cause it just ain't true. The proof the facilities were gas chambers lies in the failure of the Leuchter Report and the 1994 study by the IFR in Crakow that found traces of HCN in the Auschwitz I chamber. The Nazis destroyed the gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau using supplies readily available to them in November 1944. You'd know that supply lines were still functioning quite well if you did proper research in these events.

Quote:And maybe some camps had shower rooms right next to the crematoriums, it's convenient to have a heated water system to provide hot baths to keep the hygiene up in the camps and prevent further deaths, but it's a minor inconvenience to have gas next to fire.
Right, aren't all showers equipped with airtight doors, heated Zyklon B sublimation systems and air extraction system as well, just like the 'showers' at the camps were?
Quote:I will admit I'm a little conufsed of the Majdanek gas chamber(s)
You mean like this homicidal gas chamber at Majdanek?

[Image: Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG]
Say, what color are the walls? Could it be Prussian Blue?

Quote:On one hand it says they were not as sophisticated and that they like the other one had open vents in the ceiling to drop zyklon b gas pellets, which can be confirmed that the room was actually a gas chamber because of the prussian blue left behind by the zyklon b gas. But then it goes on to say that the showers were also converted as a gas chamber, from which there is no zyklon b residue on the walls at all. Suggesting that they were probably just regular showers.

Goddamn you dense. See post above.

Quote:But lets go back to the air vent one since that is the only one with evidence that it was used as a gas chamber, the hole in the ceiling is rather crude suggesting it was not part of the original construction, which the nazi's would have put in should it have been used for homicide as people say they were used for. It's just simple engineering. And one of the gas chambers 'homicidal' of course, actually has a window in it... and that is my selling point for that it probably wasn't a homicidal gas chamber, but a delousing chamber. One justere doesn't simply put a window in a homicidal gas chamber. Once you've learned to distinguish delousing chambers from homicidal gas chambers it's relatively easy to see what's what.
http://www.holocaust-history.org/dachau-gas-chambers/

http://www.holocaust-history.org/dachau-...oto.cgi?32

the two links above provide a gold mine of information on the Dachau homicidal Gas Chamber, the lower link an exterior shot of the building containing the gas chamber. It clearly shows the Zyklon B chutes as well as a purpose built extraction chimney for the cyanide gas.

Quote:It doesn't matter what the test was used for, there is no prussian blue on the auschwtiz gas chamber. Some retarded scientist made an excuse for that though, that certain conditions, the breathe of the people might have effected.... it was the saddest denial of holocaust denial I've ever seen. A real scientist would have found out why certain ones had Prussian blue stains and other ones did not, saying that "we can't possibly know what conditions would have caused prussian blue stains" is simply unbecoming of the science community. And he did say that
Again you have no clue as to what you are talking about

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ausc...yanide.002

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

24-05-2012, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 10:26 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-05-2012 09:40 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Strange the German people, and the Wehrmacht were comparatively in better shape than the victims of the camps were. All had access to the same supplies, but one group was forcibly starved while the other wasn't. As for the 'fake gas chamber' we have spent the past 36 pages of posts refuting this. You obviously can't read or cogitate anything bigger than spoon feeding from anti Semitic snakes like Irving who have been painfully refuted on this matter. The 'morgue' as you call it was equipped with canister chutes for Zyklon B administration, airtight doors and windows, and a high volume air extraction system through a purpose built chimney in the roof. Show me one other morgue equipped with these features in Third Reich government buildings. Cite with references to credible historical sources, or it's worthless blather. No gas chambers were destroyed by the soviets at Auschwitz and you can't cite any proof of it cause it just ain't true. The proof the facilities were gas chambers lies in the failure of the Leuchter Report and the 1994 study by the IFR in Crakow that found traces of HCN in the Auschwitz I chamber. The Nazis destroyed the gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau using supplies readily available to them in November 1944. You'd know that supply lines were still functioning quite well if you did proper research in these events.

Right, aren't all showers equipped with airtight doors, heated Zyklon B sublimation systems and air extraction system as well, just like the 'showers' at the camps were?

the two links above provide a gold mine of information on the Dachau homicidal Gas Chamber, the lower link an exterior shot of the building containing the gas chamber. It clearly shows the Zyklon B chutes as well as a purpose built extraction chimney for the cyanide gas.

I don't think they would need the chimney as I'm pretty sure those 'chutes' are welded shut. Meaning they can't be opened and closed but are perpetually open. Meaning the gas could just get out that way, also meaning who ever is standing there dropping the cyanide better be wearing a gas mask.

and my old nemesis... the nizkor project, spreading lies and deceit as if it were 1944.

Contradiction 101 is that they express how prussian blue was found in the aushcwitz delousing chamber but not the homicidal chamber, and the reason for this is because why? Because it takes 'hours for the chemicals to create prussian blue to set in and very large amounts' but 'you don't need large amounts to kill a person' and this is where the contradiction is carlo. There is prussian blue at the Majdanek gas chamber as we clearly see. My relatively simple and Occam Razor friendly explanation is that it must have been a delousing chamber. But how would the nizkorians explain the prussian blue on the homicidal Majdanek chambers? when they already contradicted themselves by defending why the auschwtiz chamber does not have any prussian blue?

And I Heart L Heart O Heart V Heart E Heart how they try to sweep the prussian blue under the rug saying 'tis not important' tell me friend. If you were an evolutionist. and a creationist kept you giving you a butt load of excuses as to why creationism is true. You would laugh them off. Except here... you can't tell when an excuse is being fed to you, because you're the one believing in the holocaust.

And as for the shape of the people in the camps, it depends on which person you're looking at really, if you look at a diseased one they'll of course look in poorer shape than the rest.
24-05-2012, 10:35 PM
(24-05-2012 10:22 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 09:40 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Strange the German people, and the Wehrmacht were comparatively in better shape than the victims of the camps were. All had access to the same supplies, but one group was forcibly starved while the other wasn't. As for the 'fake gas chamber' we have spent the past 36 pages of posts refuting this. You obviously can't read or cogitate anything bigger than spoon feeding from anti Semitic snakes like Irving who have been painfully refuted on this matter. The 'morgue' as you call it was equipped with canister chutes for Zyklon B administration, airtight doors and windows, and a high volume air extraction system through a purpose built chimney in the roof. Show me one other morgue equipped with these features in Third Reich government buildings. Cite with references to credible historical sources, or it's worthless blather. No gas chambers were destroyed by the soviets at Auschwitz and you can't cite any proof of it cause it just ain't true. The proof the facilities were gas chambers lies in the failure of the Leuchter Report and the 1994 study by the IFR in Crakow that found traces of HCN in the Auschwitz I chamber. The Nazis destroyed the gas chamber at Auschwitz-Birkenau using supplies readily available to them in November 1944. You'd know that supply lines were still functioning quite well if you did proper research in these events.

I don't think they would need the chimney as I'm pretty sure those 'chutes' are welded shut. Meaning they can't be opened and closed but are perpetually open. Meaning the gas could just get out that way, also meaning who ever is standing there dropping the cyanide better be wearing a gas mask.

and my old nemesis... the nizkor project, spreading lies and deceit as if it were 1944.

Contradiction 101 is that they express how prussian blue was found in the aushcwitz delousing chamber but not the homicidal chamber, and the reason for this is because why? Because it takes 'hours for the chemicals to create prussian blue to set in and very large amounts' but 'you don't need large amounts to kill a person' and this is where the contradiction is carlo. There is prussian blue at the Majdanek gas chamber as we clearly see. My relatively simple and Occam Razor friendly explanation is that it must have been a delousing chamber. But how would the nizkorians explain the prussian blue on the homicidal Majdanek chambers? when they already contradicted themselves by defending why the auschwtiz chamber does not have any prussian blue?

And I Heart L Heart O Heart V Heart E Heart how they try to sweep the prussian blue under the rug saying 'tis not important' tell me friend. If you were an evolutionist. and a creationist kept you giving you a butt load of excuses as to why creationism is true. You would laugh them off. Except here... you can't tell when an excuse is being fed to you, because you're the one believing in the holocaust.

And as for the shape of the people in the camps, it depends on which person you're looking at really, if you look at a diseased one they'll of course look in poorer shape than the rest.
Again you can't or won't read my posts. Please go back to the links on hydrogen cyanide. They clearly talk about doses used to kill humans vs doses used to delouse clothing. It's far higher for insect extermination vs killing a human. That is why Prussic acid staining appears in delousing facilities but not all homicidal gas chambers. And regardless of Prussian blue staining, there verge traces of Purssic acid found in the prototype gas chamber at Auschwitz I. You have failed to prove otherwise.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

Thread Closed