Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 11:16 PM by TheArcticSage.)
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(24-05-2012 10:35 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Again you can't or won't read my posts. Please go back to the links on hydrogen cyanide. They clearly talk about doses used to kill humans vs doses used to delouse clothing. It's far higher for insect extermination vs killing a human. That is why Prussic acid staining appears in delousing facilities but not all homicidal gas chambers. And regardless of Prussian blue staining, there verge traces of Purssic acid found in the prototype gas chamber at Auschwitz I. You have failed to prove otherwise.
Contradiction 102

Why not delouse humans and clothing at the same time? kill two birds with one stone so to speak. save on gas! I know that would be a real hit in today's society.

Contradiction 103

If you're delousing large amounts of clothings you're going to be delousing a large amount of humans to, thus meaning the build up of chemicals regardless of amount

Contradiction 104

The exact dose needed to kill a human being probably was not given if exeuction were being done, more so they were probably just doused with entire canisters. Or do you think the nazi's used teaspoons to measure them?

Contradiction 105

One homicidal gas chamber should be the same as other homicidal gas chambers. Just as the dlelousing chambers are the same as other delousing chambers.

Contradiction 106

traces of zyklon b yes, very, very, VERY small traces. Not enough if you expected it of extreme usage. But just enough if the entire camp was being decontaminated during one of the decontamination process used when an epidemic had broken out. I assume they failed to mention that it was something like a thousand time less than that found in the delousing chambers?
Find all posts by this user
24-05-2012, 11:27 PM
(24-05-2012 10:48 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 10:35 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Again you can't or won't read my posts. Please go back to the links on hydrogen cyanide. They clearly talk about doses used to kill humans vs doses used to delouse clothing. It's far higher for insect extermination vs killing a human. That is why Prussic acid staining appears in delousing facilities but not all homicidal gas chambers. And regardless of Prussian blue staining, there verge traces of Purssic acid found in the prototype gas chamber at Auschwitz I. You have failed to prove otherwise.

Quote:Contradiction 102

Why not delouse humans and clothing at the same
time? Two kill birds with one stone so to speak. save on gas! I know
that would be a real hit in today's society.
Patently False. Had you researched the details of these camps you would have found that the delousing chambers were never designed to accomodate human beings. And not in large enough numbers to function for mass human extermination. The homicidal gas chambers were laid out correctly for this purpose and had the volume necessary to kill large numbers of people.

Quote:Contradiction 103

If
you're delousing large amounts of clothings you're going to be
delousing a large amount of humans to, thus meaning the build up of
chemicals regardless of amount
Utter horseshit. Read posts above

Quote:Contradiction 104

The exact
dose needed to kill a human being probably was not given if exeuction
were being done, more so they were probably just doused with entire
canisters. Or do you think the nazi's used teaspoons to measure them?
False. Resources are expensive. And the Nazis had plenty of experience conducting gas executions as well as delousing fabric. They knew what doses were needed to kill humans vs throroughly delouse blankets. The doses were based on the concentrations of HCN needed to kill and the physical volume of the gas chambers. Canisters of Zyklon-B would have been used based on these. It takes much, much more HCN to thoroughly kill off lice than a roomfull of humans.

Quote:Contradiction 105

One
homicidal gas chamber should be the same as other homicidal gas
chambers. Just as the dlelousing chambers are the same as other
delousing chambers.
Again, patently absurd. There were no 'patterns' for the design of delousing chambers just as there was no uniform design for the homicidal gas chambers. They were all custom pieces of architecture built specifically for the camps or were converted from existing structures, as was the case of the Gas Chamber at Auschwitz I. If this is the best you can do, you're grasping at straws.
Quote:Contradiction 106

traces of zyklon b
yes, very, very, VERY small traces. Not enough if you expected it of
extreme usage. But just enough if the entire camp was being
decontaminated during one of the decontamination process used when an
epidemic had broken out. I assume they failed to mention that it was
something like a thousand time less than that found in the delousing
chambers?
Utterly Fatuous. In the case of the gas chamber/air raid shelter at Auschwitz I, the findings were consistent of a building that was previously exposed to hydrogen cyanide gas at some point, but had been refurbished and cleaned up for other uses later. The chamber at Majdanek was not subject to this, and was abandoned in its original state - as were the delousing chambers at Auschwitz - so large amounts of Prussic Acid residue remain.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
24-05-2012, 11:37 PM
(24-05-2012 11:27 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
Quote:Contradiction 102

Why not delouse humans and clothing at the same
time? Two kill birds with one stone so to speak. save on gas! I know
that would be a real hit in today's society.
Patently False. Had you researched the details of these camps you would have found that the delousing chambers were never designed to accomodate human beings. And not in large enough numbers to function for mass human extermination. The homicidal gas chambers were laid out correctly for this purpose and had the volume necessary to kill large numbers of people.

Quote:Contradiction 103

If
you're delousing large amounts of clothings you're going to be
delousing a large amount of humans to, thus meaning the build up of
chemicals regardless of amount

Quote:Contradiction 104

The exact
dose needed to kill a human being probably was not given if exeuction
were being done, more so they were probably just doused with entire
canisters. Or do you think the nazi's used teaspoons to measure them?
False. Resources are expensive. And the Nazis had plenty of experience conducting gas executions as well as delousing fabric. They knew what doses were needed to kill humans vs throroughly delouse blankets. The doses were based on the concentrations of HCN needed to kill and the physical volume of the gas chambers. Canisters of Zyklon-B would have been used based on these. It takes much, much more HCN to thoroughly kill off lice than a roomfull of humans.

Quote:Contradiction 105

One
homicidal gas chamber should be the same as other homicidal gas
chambers. Just as the delousing chambers are the same as other
delousing chambers.
Again, patently absurd. There were no 'patterns' for the design of delousing chambers just as there was no uniform design for the homicidal gas chambers. They were all custom pieces of architecture built specifically for the camps or were converted from existing structures, as was the case of the Gas Chamber at Auschwitz I. If this is the best you can do, you're grasping at straws.
Quote:Contradiction 106

traces of zyklon b
yes, very, very, VERY small traces. Not enough if you expected it of
extreme usage. But just enough if the entire camp was being
decontaminated during one of the decontamination process used when an
epidemic had broken out. I assume they failed to mention that it was
something like a thousand time less than that found in the delousing
chambers?
Utterly Fatuous. In the case of the gas chamber/air raid shelter at Auschwitz I, the findings were consistent of a building that was previously exposed to hydrogen cyanide gas at some point, but had been refurbished and cleaned up for other uses later. The chamber at Majdanek was not subject to this, and was abandoned in its original state - as were the delousing chambers at Auschwitz - so large amounts of Prussic Acid residue remain.
The nazi's bought zyklon b by the buttloads, the truck loads, the warehouse loads! it was the most popular gas for killing lice in their time. And from what we all hear apparently the nazi's thought the jews were lice and couldn't identify the difference between the two.

And the dachau gas chamber, why aren't there any prussian blue stains on that one? Carlo I hate to say this but... I think you're in denial... you just refuted all of my arguments with (no that can't be true) and yet all the evidence points towards it being so. There is no prussian blue on the dachau gas chamber, nor the auschwitz gas chambers 'even the ones that were heavily used and then destroyed should have had traces' but again they make an excuse for why it's not so.

Occam's Razor Carlo... Occam's Razor... you're believing in highly complex and extraordinary circumstances which are not even scientifically supported.
24-05-2012, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 11:56 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(24-05-2012 11:37 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 11:27 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Patently False. Had you researched the details of these camps you would have found that the delousing chambers were never designed to accomodate human beings. And not in large enough numbers to function for mass human extermination. The homicidal gas chambers were laid out correctly for this purpose and had the volume necessary to kill large numbers of people.

The nazi's bought zyklon b by the buttloads, the truck loads, the warehouse loads! it was the most popular gas for killing lice in their time. And from what we all hear apparently the nazi's thought the jews were lice and couldn't identify the difference between the two.

And the dachau gas chamber, why aren't there any prussian blue stains on that one? Carlo I hate to say this but... I think you're in denial... you just refuted all of my arguments with (no that can't be true) and yet all the evidence points towards it being so. There is no prussian blue on the dachau gas chamber, nor the auschwitz gas chambers 'even the ones that were heavily used and then destroyed should have had traces' but again they make an excuse for why it's not so.

Occam's Razor Carlo... Occam's Razor... you're believing in highly complex and extraordinary circumstances which are not even scientifically supported.
[Image: san-quesntin-gas-chamber.jpg]

The above picture is of the gas chamber at San Quentin State Prison in California. It has been used for executions by cyanide gas since the 1940s and been exposed to very high quantites of HCN during operation. Yet you will notice no blue prussic acid residue on the inside surfaces of the chamber. But paint sample of the chamber's surface yield cyanide concentrations similar to that found in the gas chamber at Auschwitz I. Why is that? If the chamber is cleaned and neutralized this will not appear. Yet people were put to death by cyanide gas here.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

25-05-2012, 12:06 AM
(24-05-2012 11:52 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 11:37 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  The nazi's bought zyklon b by the buttloads, the truck loads, the warehouse loads! it was the most popular gas for killing lice in their time. And from what we all hear apparently the nazi's thought the jews were lice and couldn't identify the difference between the two.

[Image: san-quesntin-gas-chamber.jpg]

The above picture is of the gas chamber at San Quentin State Prison in California. It has been used for executions by cyanide gas since the 1940s and been exposed to very high quantites of HCN during operation. Yet you will notice no blue prussic acid residue on the inside surfaces of the chamber. But paint sample of the chamber's surface yield cyanide concentrations similar to that found in the gas chamber at Auschwitz I. Why is that? If the chamber is cleaned and neutralized this will not appear. Yet people were put to death by cyanide gas here.
1 or 2 at a time, not 200 at a time and this one probably wasn't used on a day to day basis, maybe every few months or so (executions really plummeted after Eisenhower screwed over the justice system). As are the reports from your eye-witnesses. Use your head a bit. These guys obviously had a way to safely evacuate the gas as well. and I think it's something like 20 minutes or so for your boys out there in the german concentration camps. repeated use, with large quantities of zyklon b should have led to prussian blue staining. as it did in Majdanek of course the Majdanek one wasn't even used for homocide, but rather for delousing.

So how much gas would you need to kill 200 people at a time? and if you're disagreeing with that number... are you saying that the eye-witnesses are... wrong?
25-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:1 or 2 at a time, not 200 at a time and this one probably wasn't used on
a day to day basis, maybe every few months or so (executions really
plummeted after Eisenhower screwed over the justice system).
Red Herring. Your argument was all gas chambers which kill using HCN leave a blue prussic acid residue. I just showed you one that does not have that justified by a reason related to the Nazi Gas Chambers.

Quote:As are the
reports from your eye-witnesses. Use your head a bit. These guys
obviously had a way to safely evacuate the gas as well. and I think it's
something like 20 minutes or so for your boys out there in the german
concentration camps. repeated use, with large quantities of zyklon b
should have led to prussian blue staining.
Utter Drivel. IT's like arguing with a retarded creationist who keeps pressing the same damn points and expecting everyone will eventually accept them. But I can't expect better from you. After all, Goebbels once said "if you tell a lie enough, it will eventually become the truth."

Quote:as it did in Majdanek of
course the Majdanek one wasn't even used for homocide, but rather for
delousing.
Bollocks. Got a source for that?
Quote:So how much gas would you need to kill 200 people at a
time? and if you're disagreeing with that number... are you saying that
the eye-witnesses are... wrong?
Fatal concentrations of HCN are 0.01 g/ft^3. For, say a 30 x 15 x 8ft gas chamber, that's a mere 36g of HCN. Even if the Nazis had used 10x that amount, it only amounts to 360g of HCN. Very low amounts are required to do the job. Do you do any research on these subject before you make this crap up? Dodgy

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-05-2012, 12:40 AM
(25-05-2012 12:30 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
Quote:1 or 2 at a time, not 200 at a time and this one probably wasn't used on
a day to day basis, maybe every few months or so (executions really
plummeted after Eisenhower screwed over the justice system).
Red Herring. Your argument was all gas chambers which kill using HCN leave a blue prussic acid residue. I just showed you one that does not have that justified by a reason related to the Nazi Gas Chambers.

Quote:As are the
reports from your eye-witnesses. Use your head a bit. These guys
obviously had a way to safely evacuate the gas as well. and I think it's
something like 20 minutes or so for your boys out there in the german
concentration camps. repeated use, with large quantities of zyklon b
should have led to prussian blue staining.
Utter Drivel. IT's like arguing with a retarded creationist who keeps pressing the same damn points and expecting everyone will eventually accept them. But I can't expect better from you. After all, Goebbels once said "if you tell a lie enough, it will eventually become the truth."

Quote:as it did in Majdanek of
course the Majdanek one wasn't even used for homocide, but rather for
delousing.
Bollocks. Got a source for that?
Quote:So how much gas would you need to kill 200 people at a
time? and if you're disagreeing with that number... are you saying that
the eye-witnesses are... wrong?
Fatal concentrations of HCN are 0.01 g/ft^3. For, say a 30 x 15 x 8ft gas chamber, that's a mere 36g of HCN. Even if the Nazis had used 10x that amount, it only amounts to 360g of HCN. Very low amounts are required to do the job. Do you do any research on these subject before you make this crap up? Dodgy
Something does worry me though, do you see any slight differences at all between the two homicidal gas chambers? And that thing that goebbels said could work either way you know... the victors could have lied about the holocaust enough that it became 'true' to history at least. And as Hitler once said 'no one will ask the victor if they ever told the truth' And regardless of how much it would take to kill someone, you still have quite explained why the gas chambers at majdanek and dachau are different. One has prussian blue... the other doesn't... both killed about the same amount of people I'm suspecting (0). I could let the aushcwitz one slide since it was supposedly not used very much (or at all).
25-05-2012, 01:28 AM
ArcticBigot is the embodiment of one-dimensional thinking:
kneejerk, thin-skinned, reactionary, emotional ranting-- a walking talking forehead vein.
Holocaust denial is not merely a "controversial opinion";
it's a delusion (read: ploy) used to promote antisemitism.
I guarantee you this asshole owns Nazi memorabilia and thinks it's "cool".

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
25-05-2012, 02:10 AM
(25-05-2012 01:28 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  ArcticBigot is the embodiment of one-dimensional thinking:
kneejerk, thin-skinned, reactionary, emotional ranting-- a walking talking forehead vein.
Holocaust denial is not merely a "controversial opinion";
it's a delusion (read: ploy) used to promote antisemitism.
I guarantee you this asshole owns Nazi memorabilia and thinks it's "cool".
Actually I own nothing of 'nazi memorabilia'

How about this, you go on youtube and spot your Anti-nazism stuff there, and say that the nazi's committed the holocaust. You'll find more than me out there. A surprisingly lot more than me. But no I assume you'll just sit here, safety in numbers. Like the christians do on their christian websites.

I understand perfectly, you think that I'M the minority. when in truth it's about half and half... well actually if you're going to include what the muslims think about this... I'd say you're the minority.

And every person in the world who is fervent in their faith of the holocaust shalt he not raise the flag and wave it about calling his foes anti-semitic. Yet in reality I have nothing against the babylonians, the arabs, the hittites or any other ethnicity from the middle east, which includes the jews.
25-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Hey you know what I just realized? There might actually be some truth in all this. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense, when Hitler wanted to "solve the Jewish problem", he wasn't thinking about killing/deporting them, he was talking abut delousing them, because they were spreading lice around, to all those non-liced Germans. Since they were "pure and superior race", they could not afford to have lice, so they needed to solve the problem. The easiest way was to push them (Jews) all in big showers and delouse them all at once. Unfortunately, the Americans and British have attacked the nice Germans, so they didn't have enough resources and food to feed al those Jews that they were just trying to clean, so the Jews got sick with Typhus and they started to starve.

So, all Germany wanted to do is clean all those filthy Jews, but the USA and GB have made it economically impossible, so now we all think they killed and starved Jews in camps on purpose. Also, Russians and Americans have removed all the fun stuff from the camps as soon as they arrived, because they had a secret agenda with those camps, so they turned nice playgrounds into killer camps with poisonous gas chambers.

You know what, all the people on TTA are completely retarded, you are all idiots and I am leaving this forum, I will never come back. How can you not see this truth, how can you call yourselves "thinkers" when all you do is close your eyes, ears and mouth!

I am very, very disappointed.

Long live the pure and righteous Arian race and may they clean the world of all lice!

Hail lice-cleaning Hitler!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 10 users Like Filox's post
Thread Closed