Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(25-05-2012 12:40 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(25-05-2012 12:30 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
Something does worry me though, do you see any slight differences at all between the two homicidal gas chambers? And that thing that goebbels said could work either way you know... the victors could have lied about the holocaust enough that it became 'true' to history at least. And as Hitler once said 'no one will ask the victor if they ever told the truth' And regardless of how much it would take to kill someone, you still have quite explained why the gas chambers at majdanek and dachau are different. One has prussian blue... the other doesn't... both killed about the same amount of people I'm suspecting (0). I could let the aushcwitz one slide since it was supposedly not used very much (or at all).
This must be quite painful for you to keep running into this wall. Post #368 has a link to a detailed explanation about Prussic Acid and why it does not always stain the walls at lethal doses for humans. Posts #374 and #376 clearly refute this as the detail a HCN gas chamber used for killing humans but does not have Prussic Acid residue on the walls.

Its about as 'possible' that thousands and thousands of people lied about the Holocaust but were exposed by an Anti-Semitic creep like David Irving as thousands and thousands fo scientists globally made up the theory of evolution To smear Yahweh but were exposed by the brilliant likes of Ken Ham.

Use Occam's Razor, eh? Well, which is more likely? Millions and millions of people conspired to create fake facilities, fake bodies, fake documents and faked criminal trials all to smear a cabal of innocent Nazis? Or all of this is all real and those tried were guilty as shit of these crimes? Your attempts to be cheeky merely hoist you up by your own petard.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-05-2012, 09:45 PM
(25-05-2012 08:28 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This must be quite painful for you to keep running into this wall. Post #368 has a link to a detailed explanation about Prussic Acid and why it does not always stain the walls at lethal doses for humans. Posts #374 and #376 clearly refute this as the detail a HCN gas chamber used for killing humans but does not have Prussic Acid residue on the walls.

Its about as 'possible' that thousands and thousands of people lied about the Holocaust but were exposed by an Anti-Semitic creep like David Irving as thousands and thousands fo scientists globally made up the theory of evolution To smear Yahweh but were exposed by the brilliant likes of Ken Ham.

Use Occam's Razor, eh? Well, which is more likely? Millions and millions of people conspired to create fake facilities, fake bodies, fake documents and faked criminal trials all to smear a cabal of innocent Nazis? Or all of this is all real and those tried were guilty as shit of these crimes? Your attempts to be cheeky merely hoist you up by your own petard.
You have no idea how painful it is for me to watch you herp and derp.

I was thinking logically and freely just now, when I happened to think about your little gas chamber in california. It's made out of metal. I would think prussian blue would have a lot harder time setting in metal. Not to mention that only around 200 people were executed by gas in that chamber. At intervals throughout 50 years. That hardly seems like a daily use to me.

Here's a quote from your little website

"Relating this to the gas chambers at Auschwitz, the small
amounts of prussian blue in extermination facilities can be easily
explained. According to the testimonies of Hans Stark {14},
Auschwitz Commandant Rudolph Ho"ss {15}, and former inmate
Marie-Claude Vaillant-Couturier {16}, it would take around one
half hour to complete the gassing process and begin ventilation of
the chamber.

Based on this testimony, it would seem reasonable that very
little prussian blue would accrete on the walls of homicidal gas
chambers, given the very slow rate of formation and the very short
gassing times at Auschwitz. Thirty minutes is not enough to time
to produce much [Fe(CN)6]-4, as this reaction takes many hours. "

And here's something you've been avoiding to answer to me. Why are the gas chambers at Majdanek different? I mean it's suppose to take many hours right? Says so on your own little website. What did they do? Just leave the bodies in there overnight?

And I've already explained that most of the 'skeletal bodies' we see are victims of disease, no one conspired to kill them, and no one conspired to fake it, and it doesn't take millions to conspire to build a fake homicidal gas chamber, just a few hundred. Same with the documents, but the trials actually did happen, and they had one purpose, to find them all guilty.

I could go find a few hundred people who believe they've seen UFO's, doesn't make it true. But you nailed it, the allies really wanted to smear the nazi's with hate, prejudice, anything out of the book. It's called propaganda, seems to be working quite well on you.

The nizkor website tries to give a reason for why prussian blue would dissolve off of exposure to the elements, which can be understood but should also be understood is that there would certainly be some parts more protected from the elements than others, and why in fact on certain buildings that have been exposed to the elements still show prussian blue on them clearly.

But I don't want you to answer this. No I want you to answer why it takes hours for this thing called Prussian Blue to form on delousing chambers and that the time it took to gas someone was about 30 minutes by 'testimonies of the commanders' and why then that if it's not good enough to form prussian blue on dachau or auschwitz. That it is suddenly good enough for Majdanek. You have refused to answer me this question, instead you just point to a link. I read link. Link does not answer this question, but instead answers for why auschwitz blown up krema's have no prussian blue. I don't want Auschwitz, I want Majdanek.
26-05-2012, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 04:42 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Quote:You have no idea how painful it is for me to watch you herp and derp.

I was thinking logically and freely just now, when I happened to think about your little gas chamber in california. It's made out of metal. I would think prussian blue would have a lot harder time setting in metal. Not to mention that only around 200 people were executed by gas in that chamber. At intervals throughout 50 years. That hardly seems like a daily use to me.

Here's a quote from your little website

"Relating this to the gas chambers at Auschwitz, the small
amounts of prussian blue in extermination facilities can be easily
explained. According to the testimonies of Hans Stark {14},
Auschwitz Commandant Rudolph Ho"ss {15}, and former inmate
Marie-Claude Vaillant-Couturier {16}, it would take around one
half hour to complete the gassing process and begin ventilation of
the chamber.

Based on this testimony, it would seem reasonable that very
little prussian blue would accrete on the walls of homicidal gas
chambers, given the very slow rate of formation and the very short
gassing times at Auschwitz. Thirty minutes is not enough to time
to produce much [Fe(CN)6]-4, as this reaction takes many hours. "

And here's something you've been avoiding to answer to me. Why are the gas chambers at Majdanek different? I mean it's suppose to take many hours right? Says so on your own little website. What did they do? Just leave the bodies in there overnight?
Did you ever consider the reasons have to do with maintenance on the facilities themselves? If the site were abandoned, say by fleeing SS from the Soviet onslaught, as opposed to being thoroughly cleaned after use, Prussic acid would still be left on the walls. Also, had you done further research on the site you cherry picked a quote from, not to mention research on cyanide poisoning, you would have known that it takes a great deal more HCN, and for longer periods, to kill lice than humans. This is why the delousing facilities at the camps are stained much more heavily than the homicidal gas chambers were. But Prussic acid staining does appear on the homicidal facilities, both at Majdanek as well as at the Zyklon-B gas chamber at Stutthoff concentration camp as evidenced in the photo below.

[Image: Komora_gazowa_02.jpg]
At Stutthoff, you can see smaller quantities of Prussic acid staining, but it appears nonetheless.

In regards to lack of Prussic acid residue in the San Quentin facility as well as Auschwitz I, this is due to cleaning and maintenance. At SQ, the chamber was thoroughly scrubbed down with ammonia after use to neutralize the gas. At Auschwitz, the experimental gas chamber was converted to an air raid shelter later on in the war. I'm quite certain that the Nazis cleaned it out thoroughly to prevent poisoning SS personnel who used it.

Quote:And I've already explained that most of the 'skeletal bodies' we see are victims of disease, no one conspired to kill them, and no one conspired to fake it, and it doesn't take millions to conspire to build a fake homicidal gas chamber, just a few hundred.
What a crock of shit. At Auschwitz alone, historians document that 1.1 million people died there. Only about 70,000 people total died in the camps from Typhus. That leave over 1,000,000 dead people unaccounted for. Let's stop that bullshit right now.

Quote:Same with the documents, but the trials actually did happen, and they had one purpose, to find them all guilty.
False. The Nazis were afforded a defense, same as in any military court of law, which failed to refute the overwhelming evidence of their guilt. They were innocent up until the verdicts were read. If they are guilty, they were proven so. The burden of proof now lies with you to exonerate them and I must say, the way you're going their date with the gallows is assured.
Quote:I could go find a few hundred people who believe they've seen UFO's, doesn't make it true. But you nailed it, the allies really wanted to smear the nazi's with hate, prejudice, anything out of the book. It's called propaganda, seems to be working quite well on you.
And I can find a handful of people, and the deluded fools like you who follow them, who believe the holocaust was faked to smear the Nazis, despite a mountain of historical, legal, and eyewitness testimonies. Propaganda, indeed.

Quote:The nizkor website tries to give a reason for why prussian blue would dissolve off of exposure to the elements, which can be understood but should also be understood is that there would certainly be some parts more protected from the elements than others, and why in fact on certain buildings that have been exposed to the elements still show prussian blue on them clearly.

But I don't want you to answer this. No I want you to answer why it takes hours for this thing called Prussian Blue to form on delousing chambers and that the time it took to gas someone was about 30 minutes by 'testimonies of the commanders' and why then that if it's not good enough to form prussian blue on dachau or auschwitz. That it is suddenly good enough for Majdanek. You have refused to answer me this question, instead you just point to a link. I read link. Link does not answer this question, but instead answers for why auschwitz blown up krema's have no prussian blue. I don't want Auschwitz, I want Majdanek.
again, see answers above.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
26-05-2012, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 05:34 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(26-05-2012 04:32 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Did you ever consider the reasons have to do with maintenance on the facilities themselves? If the site were abandoned, say by fleeing SS from the Soviet onslaught, as opposed to being thoroughly cleaned after use, Prussic acid would still be left on the walls. Also, had you done further research on the site you cherry picked a quote from, not to mention research on cyanide poisoning, you would have known that it takes a great deal more HCN, and for longer periods, to kill lice than humans. This is why the delousing facilities at the camps are stained much more heavily than the homicidal gas chambers were. But Prussic acid staining does appear on the homicidal facilities, both at Majdanek as well as at the Zyklon-B gas chamber at Stutthoff concentration camp as evidenced in the photo below.

At Stutthoff, you can see smaller quantities of Prussic acid staining, but it appears nonetheless.

In regards to lack of Prussic acid residue in the San Quentin facility as well as Auschwitz I, this is due to cleaning and maintenance. At SQ, the chamber was thoroughly scrubbed down with ammonia after use to neutralize the gas. At Auschwitz, the experimental gas chamber was converted to an air raid shelter later on in the war. I'm quite certain that the Nazis cleaned it out thoroughly to prevent poisoning SS personnel who used it.

What a crock of shit. At Auschwitz alone, historians document that 1.1 million people died there. Only about 70,000 people total died in the camps from Typhus. That leave over 1,000,000 dead people unaccounted for. Let's stop that bullshit right now.

False. The Nazis were afforded a defense, same as in any military court of law, which failed to refute the overwhelming evidence of their guilt. They were innocent up until the verdicts were read. If they are guilty, they were proven so. The burden of proof now lies with you to exonerate them and I must say, the way you're going their date with the gallows is assured.

And I can find a handful of people, and the deluded fools like you who follow them, who believe the holocaust was faked to smear the Nazis, despite a mountain of historical, legal, and eyewitness testimonies. Propaganda, indeed.

Quote:The nizkor website tries to give a reason for why prussian blue would dissolve off of exposure to the elements, which can be understood but should also be understood is that there would certainly be some parts more protected from the elements than others, and why in fact on certain buildings that have been exposed to the elements still show prussian blue on them clearly.

again, see answers above.
And it looks to me as though the 'homicidal' gas chambers and 'delousing' chambers that are stained with prussian blue seemed to be stained in relatively the same amount

And another thing why I don't buy into the whole 'exposure' to the elements is this.

[Image: Auschwitz+1%252C2%252C3+January+2012+236.JPG]

It's the auschwitz delousing chamber, with clear prussian blue on the outside, exposed to the elements for just as long as the destroyed krema's have been.

To which you still have not answered my question, in which why if it takes many hours for prussian blue chemicals to be able to set it. Why then is it at majdanek and not dachau.

*ahem*

It appears Majdanek is no longer considered a death camp, but has now been classified as a concentration camp. with the lowest rating it's ever received of 79,000 dead instead of the original 1.5 million which the soviets 'over-estimated' that leaves us with 5 other death camps, 4 of which the only things left would be their foundations. The only one still standing would be Auschwitz. It should also be noted that most acclaimed death camps were on the soviet side. With the exemption of Dachau.

If you wish to debate number that you'll have to take it up with the head of the science department at Majdanek. Dachau was once considered a death camp as well but logic soon refuted that one. I've known this but you might be one of the ones still saying it was used as a death camp. Even though many respectable historians agree that. The gas chambers were never used at Dachau. Which would obviously explain why there is no prussian blue on them.

BUT

The logic still stands, prussian blue chemicals takes 'many hours' to set in. And yet there they are at the ever reducing Majdanek concentrations camps delousing chambers that some would stupidly confuse with a homicidal gas chamber. Remember they said it wasn't good enough to set in at the other camps Wink
26-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Hey arctic do you wear a tinfoil hat to keep the government from reading your thoughts?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-05-2012, 06:06 PM
(26-05-2012 05:56 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Hey arctic do you wear a tinfoil hat to keep the government from reading your thoughts?
I think the government would find it far easier to read my posts, than to read my mind.
26-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Arctic do you have any evidence at all that doesn't come from known nazi supporters or from people who have been found to lie and falsify their evidence?. I mean any at all?

26-05-2012, 07:26 PM
(26-05-2012 07:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Arctic do you have any evidence at all that doesn't come from known nazi supporters or from people who have been found to lie and falsify their evidence?. I mean any at all?
Well there was David Cole, but I guess because some jews got butthurt he had to recant. His argument still holds sway though, he was actually an atheist born from jewish decent. His videos, very objective.
26-05-2012, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 07:37 PM by FSM_scot.)
(26-05-2012 07:26 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Well there was David Cole, but I guess because some jews got butthurt he had to recant. His argument still holds sway though, he was actually an atheist born from jewish decent. His videos, very objective.
So in all 39 pages of this thread there is only one source of information that isn't from a completely biased source? and they've recanted their claim?

26-05-2012, 07:42 PM
(26-05-2012 07:34 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So in all 39 pages of this thread there is only one source of information that isn't from a completely biased source? And they've recanted their claim?

Not from the holocaust believers I'm afraid. No

I however have linked many sources, some of them may have made mistakes in the past big whoop. defame is the game, you don't have to answer their claim as long as you slander their name. But other than those I've linked sources from independent websites that have relatively nothing to do with David Irving or mister Leuchter. Especially youtube videos which allow you to see the evidence visually.

And about David Cole, yes he was forced to recant by a bunch of butthurt jews who knew they could do nothing to battle his claim so they just defamed his name. Which is why I've linked a 7 part video from someone who makes the same claims and more except I don't think they'll get him to recant.
Thread Closed