Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(26-05-2012 07:42 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Not from the holocaust believers. No

I however have linked many sources, some of them may have made mistakes in the past big whoop. defame is the game, you don't have to answer their claim as long as you slander their name. But other than those I've linked sources from independent websites that have relatively nothing to do with David Irving or mister Leuchter. Especially youtube videos which allow you to see the evidence visually.
Its not just the fact they've lied in the past its the fact that they are biased, so their evidence is also biased in favor of their beliefs. Its why we have stuff like peer review because it eliminates any bias and the evidence is taken on its own merits.

But the evidence they put forward has never stood up to any criticism from other researchers. If they had something it wouldn't be written off as nonsense. It would be taken as fact. That's how it works.

But you seem to cling to it without even researching why they are wrong, because if you did and put your belief that they are right aside and look at things with an open mind you will see why their claims are wrong.

If you really think the holocaust is a lie i suggest you stop continuing with this thread and the other one until you do some research from unbiased, reputable sources and not just the rambelings of nazi fanboys and conspiracy nuts. (if you're right the evidence will still be there). Because if you do we will all take what you are saying far more seriously.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
26-05-2012, 08:12 PM
(26-05-2012 07:59 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its not just the fact they've lied in the past its the fact that they are biased, so their evidence is also biased in favor of their beliefs. Its why we have stuff like peer review because it eliminates any bias and the evidence is taken on its own merits.

But the evidence they put forward has never stood up to any criticism from other researchers. If they had something it wouldn't be written off as nonsense. It would be taken as fact. That's how it works.

But you seem to cling to it without even researching why they are wrong, because if you did and put your belief that they are right aside and look at things with an open mind you will see why their claims are wrong.

If you really think the holocaust is a lie i suggest you stop continuing with this thread and the other one until you do some research from unbiased, reputable sources and not just the rambelings of nazi fanboys and conspiracy nuts. (if you're right the evidence will still be there). Because if you do we will all take what you are saying far more seriously.
They do have something, it's because of independent researchers that Dachau was finally forced to admit that their 'gas chamber' was never used. It's because of independent researchs that the people at Aushcwitz had to admit their 'gas chamber' was built after the war by the soviets as a 'reconstruction'. It's because of independent researchers that take all the inconsistencies of the holocaust and boil them down so that others can see them for what they really are. Such as how long it takes to cremate a body, and bodies can not be fire fuel for other bodies. It's because of these independent researchers that such 'eye-witness' testimonies have been able to be PROVEN false by science.
26-05-2012, 08:31 PM
(26-05-2012 08:12 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  It's because of these independent researchers that such 'eye-witness' testimonies have been able to be PROVEN false by science.
In the head of Arctic the evidence is already peer reviewed and it's a shut case. He has all the evidence he needs and anything anyone here says is just rubbish because you are all brainwashed by government propaganda. Admit it. You are all trying to discredit anyone who denies the holocaust happened. You are all gullible brainwashed government lackeys.

Only Arctic can see the truth. Probably won't be long till the Jews track down Arctic via his internet IP and torture him to find out how he managed to uncover their secret plans for world domination.

You gotta watch out for them Jews! They aren't human! Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
26-05-2012, 08:33 PM
(26-05-2012 08:31 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(26-05-2012 08:12 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  It's because of these independent researchers that such 'eye-witness' testimonies have been able to be PROVEN false by science.
In the head of Arctic the evidence is already peer reviewed and it's a shut case. He has all the evidence he needs and anything anyone here says is just rubbish because you are all brainwashed by government propaganda. Admit it. You are all trying to discredit anyone who denies the holocaust happened. You are all gullible brainwashed government lackeys.

Only Arctic can see the truth. Probably won't be long till the Jews track down Arctic via his internet IP and torture him to find out how he managed to uncover their secret plans for world domination.

You gotta watch out for them Jews! They aren't human! Tongue
It takes hours to cremate a body deepthought.
26-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Who says it has to take hours? You pretend to be an expert in all these things as if you would know how to build and operate a gas chamber. Or cremate a body.

You are clueless. Go learn something ffs...

26-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Ha, I found a learning resource for you... Took me 10 seconds to enter your bullshit into Google and add 'skeptic' at the end...
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...nial1.html

And here is your cremation bullshit debunked.http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...html#qar42
In short comparing civilian cremation with what the military used is just silly.

26-05-2012, 08:58 PM
(26-05-2012 08:46 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ha, I found a learning resource for you... Took me 10 seconds to enter your bullshit into Google and add 'skeptic' at the end...
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...nial1.html

And here is your cremation bullshit debunked.http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...html#qar42
In short comparing civilian cremation with what the military used is just silly.
I thought we were looking for 'unbiased' resources. The crematoriums were 70 years ago DeepThought, 70 years old. I mean Jesus Christ It's not like they were incinerating the bodies with jet fuel. They used coke, something which is a lot like coal to cremate the bodies. How much difference do you think there was in military and civilian crematoriums back then? Hell I see better looking civilian crematoriums today than I do at Auschwitz.

And hey! If you REALLY want to debate this? Why not give those crematoriums a test drive? I'm pretty sure we're in no short supply of dead people who have donated their body to science!
26-05-2012, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 09:13 PM by DeepThought.)
(26-05-2012 08:58 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I thought we were looking for 'unbiased' resources. The crematoriums were 70 years ago DeepThought, 70 years old. I mean Jesus Christ It's not like they were incinerating the bodies with jet fuel. They used coke, something which is a lot like coal to cremate the bodies. How much difference do you think there was in military and civilian crematoriums back then? Hell I see better looking civilian crematoriums today than I do at Auschwitz.

And hey! If you REALLY want to debate this? Why not give those crematoriums a test drive? I'm pretty sure we're in no short supply of dead people who have donated their body to science!
Did you even read a sentence of it? It gives references. So your sources are unbiased? Really?

What you are doing isn't called debating..

Topf and Sons was awarded a patent in 1951, and the patent also states that a single muffle can cremate a corpse in half an hour.

26-05-2012, 09:17 PM
(26-05-2012 09:03 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Did you even read a sentence of it? It gives references. So your sources are unbiased? Really?

What you are doing isn't called debating..
I read it deepthought, and if the nazi's could do better 70 years ago than we can do today in cremating bodies? Lagace was an expert in cremations apparently I take it? From the sounds of it the jews don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. We should test the auschwitz crematoriums. Run it 24/7 daily without maintenance for days. And also see how long their fuel lasts and if they do happen to need more or extra fuel.

These are fantastic claims the jews are making, and a wise man once said. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
26-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Goddamn.. The stupid... it burns!

It's right there in black and white. The way civilians use and operate crematoriums doesn't apply to the way the military would do it.

Quote:When they say "professional crematory operators," they mean people like Lagace, whose job is to cremate one corpse at a time, with a coffin, in an oven designed to incinerate even the largest bones into a fine ash for the next of kin to take home. This situation is obviously not comparable to the situation at Auschwitz-Birkenau during the Second World War.

For example, Lagace would never even consider mixing or "comingling" the ashes of one deceased person with those of another. Lagace and the IHR forget that two or three emaciated corpses could be inserted into each "muffle." This would, of course, never be done in a civilian, commercial establishment.

Quote:Also, the Auschwitz furnaces were designed to run continuously, using the heat energy produced by the burning of previous bodies to keep the oven hot for the next bodies. After they were fired with coke to their proper operating temperature at the beginning of the day, they required little or no extra fuel to operate. This was a technical achievement that is well-documented (see Gutman et al., Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, 1994, pp. 185-187ff). Lagace claims that there must be a "cooling off" period between each body incinerated, which shows a profound ignorance on his part as to how the ovens worked. Lagace claims that continuous operation would have caused the Auschwitz ovens to break down, but again, he simply does not understand the difference between everyday civilian crematoria and military-industrial crematoria.

Thread Closed