Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
And about David Cole, yes he was forced to recant by a bunch of butthurt jews who knew they could do nothing to battle his claim so they just defamed his name. Which is why I've linked a 7 part video from someone who makes the same claims and more except I don't think they'll get him to recant.

Congratulations, asshole, you're an Anti-Semite. It took a little coaxing, but it's lying there, under the surface, just waiting to come out.

You have lost all credibility to me with this. I only can recommend that you continue on with your smugness. Hopefully you will one day do it to a Mossad guy who can repay the favor by beating you within an inch of your life. While you eat through a tube with your jaw wired shut and shit into a Colostomy bag, you'll have plenty of time to ponder why lying and acting smug about mass murder isn't funny.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
27-05-2012, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 06:54 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(27-05-2012 06:12 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  And about David Cole, yes he was forced to recant by a bunch of butthurt jews who knew they could do nothing to battle his claim so they just defamed his name. Which is why I've linked a 7 part video from someone who makes the same claims and more except I don't think they'll get him to recant.

Congratulations, asshole, you're an Anti-Semite. It took a little coaxing, but it's lying there, under the surface, just waiting to come out.

You have lost all credibility to me with this. I only can recommend that you continue on with your smugness. Hopefully you will one day do it to a Mossad guy who can repay the favor by beating you within an inch of your life. While you eat through a tube with your jaw wired shut and shit into a Colostomy bag, you'll have plenty of time to ponder why lying and acting smug about mass murder isn't funny.
Yes because calling a bunch of jews butthurt obviously must mean I'm an anti-semite. Holy shit an insult! Because if you're talking about a specific group of people you must be talking about them all! Seriously though how you got a bunch of butthurt jews to equal all of judaism is beyond me. Congratulations. Your deducting skills are shot.

In fact carlo, I think you're just... butthurt. OMFG! I must be talking about all the atheists!

perhaps you'll understand why lying about mass murder and getting innocent people executed while promoting hatred on a grand scale isn't funny either. Seriously get over yourself and your primitive hate. Because you obviously have not been able to conquer your hatred for anything. You know how christians get butthurt when you tell them their god doesn't exist, that's the way jews get when you tell them the holocaust doesn't exist either. Yet do you see me calling you an anti-christian if you call a christian in butthurtsville butthurt?

The difference between hate and anger is so subtle.

Furthermore, butthurt is a description of a reaction.
27-05-2012, 06:54 PM
[Image: klansman-gran-dragon.jpeg]

Well, I for one think Sage is brilliant and want to hear more about fake gas chambers. It gives me a boner!

Jews are such nasty little rats, aren't they?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
27-05-2012, 06:59 PM
(27-05-2012 06:54 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Well, I for one think Sage is brilliant and want to hear more about fake gas chambers. It gives me a boner!
And what would you say if I told you I was of jewish descent?
27-05-2012, 07:04 PM
(27-05-2012 06:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 06:54 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Well, I for one think Sage is brilliant and want to hear more about fake gas chambers. It gives me a boner!

Then I'm done dealing with you as well.....Bye

This thread should be for pure blooded Aryans.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
27-05-2012, 07:18 PM
(27-05-2012 07:04 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 06:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  And what would you say if I told you I was of jewish descent?
Then I'm done dealing with you as well.....Bye

[Image: m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg]

The saddest part is that you don't even see how your hatred has corrupted your ability of deduction. No

I hope others learn from your example of what not to be during a debate.
27-05-2012, 10:27 PM
(27-05-2012 07:18 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 07:04 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Then I'm done dealing with you as well.....Bye

[Image: m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg]

The saddest part is that you don't even see how your hatred has corrupted your ability of deduction. No

I hope others learn from your example of what not to be during a debate.
Have you considered a career as a 'projectionist'? The movie theaters are hiring!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

27-05-2012, 10:31 PM
(27-05-2012 06:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

There are Jews in Holocaust Denial now??? Is NOTHING sacred???

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

28-05-2012, 12:19 AM
(27-05-2012 10:31 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 06:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  And what would you say if I told you I was of jewish descent?
There are Jews in Holocaust Denial now??? Is NOTHING sacred???
Actually if you were listening you would have known the part where I said David Cole was jewish by decent and he's a holocaust denier. He's also an atheist. And obviously people couldn't call him 'anti-semitic' because he himself was in fact of jewish heritage. So they got all butthurt because he brought up quite uncomfortable history for them.

Christ I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

Here just watch the video. Seriously watch it. No I mean it, stop being a fucking delusional bigot for one hour and watch this fucking video. If you complain that he 'recanted' and therefore it's void I can just give you a different video with relatively same thing from another person.

28-05-2012, 03:30 PM
(28-05-2012 12:19 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Here just watch the video. Seriously watch it. No I mean it, stop being a fucking delusional bigot for one hour and watch this fucking video. If you complain that he 'recanted' and therefore it's void I can just give you a different video with relatively same thing from another person.

You've already posted this video on page 2. What makes you think that mentioning it again will make it's content any more valid?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Thread Closed