Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(28-05-2012 03:30 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You've already posted this video on page 2. What makes you think that mentioning it again will make it's content any more valid?
This guy wasn't around for page 2 Vosur, in fact every time someone new comes in I usually have to repeat information to them to get them up to speed.
Find all posts by this user
31-05-2012, 11:51 PM
God(Flying Spaghetti Monster) damnit.

I unfortunately have been sick and had to visit the hospital for the past several days and when I return to comment on some posts the original person is banned. I will still respond to some of your posts directed at me and respond but please be patient. I honestly feel like crap.

But yes I agree with one past post that I still remember. It is plainly idiotic to deny the holocaust.

If people want this subject dead I will leave it be. Otherwise I will still try.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
01-06-2012, 11:04 AM
(31-05-2012 11:51 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  God(Flying Spaghetti Monster) damnit.

I unfortunately have been sick and had to visit the hospital for the past several days and when I return to comment on some posts the original person is banned. I will still respond to some of your posts directed at me and respond but please be patient. I honestly feel like crap.

But yes I agree with one past post that I still remember. It is plainly idiotic to deny the holocaust.

If people want this subject dead I will leave it be. Otherwise I will still try.
It's dead. The troll has been banned. Pity. I was wondering when he'd begin ranting that 9/11 was caused by international Jewry.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
01-06-2012, 12:51 PM
(01-06-2012 11:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 11:51 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  God(Flying Spaghetti Monster) damnit.

It's dead. The troll has been banned. Pity. I was wondering when he'd begin ranting that 9/11 was caused by international Jewry.

He already did. You missed it. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-06-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 11:14 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
(01-06-2012 12:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 11:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  It's dead. The troll has been banned. Pity. I was wondering when he'd begin ranting that 9/11 was caused by international Jewry.

He already did. You missed it. Tongue
Why everyone blames the Jews for everything is what I cannot understand.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
01-06-2012, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 04:43 PM by Vosur.)
(01-06-2012 01:34 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Why everyone blame the Jews for everything is what I cannot understand.
It's a very old phenomenon. Back in the 14th century, when the Black Death was causing havoc in Europe, the ordinary people blamed the jews for poisoning their fountains and therefore spreading the disease. These folks pursued and eradicated them wherever they could find them. If I remember correctly, jews have been blamed for all sorts of things since more than 2000 years. I could be wrong, but I think the main reason this is that they are being made responsible for the death of Jesus and that they (according to the OT) consider themselves to be God's "chosen people".

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
01-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Well given that God is a homicidal maniac, being his Chosen ones surely isn't an honour to desire.
01-06-2012, 05:33 PM
(01-06-2012 04:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think the main reason this is that they are being made responsible for the death of Jesus and that they (according to the OT) consider themselves to be God's "chosen people".
Nobody likes people who are full of themselves. Especially when they kill Saviors. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-06-2012, 06:00 PM
(01-06-2012 11:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  It's dead. The troll has been banned. Pity. I was wondering when he'd begin ranting that 9/11 was caused by international Jewry.

It's the Jewminati! Don't you know? Wake up! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-06-2012, 02:51 AM
We don't take kindly to your types around here...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Thread Closed