Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Lol Y'all sound like your talking about slavory It was safer forblacks in hitler era then being black in America Even Hitler could not understand Whites hate for Blacks but ofcourse school teaches us to hate Hitler :\ .Wtf He killed people who was invading Germany the Jewish was killing the Real germans so Hitler did what he had to do.At the end murder is wrong but its odd how no one Question the Jewish people wrong doing.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Can't you just let this thread die?

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
23-08-2012, 12:05 PM
(23-08-2012 12:03 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Can't you just let this thread die?
Well, there's one problem with that...

[Image: nazi_zombies.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
23-08-2012, 12:23 PM
(23-08-2012 12:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Lol Y'all sound like your talking about slavory It was safer forblacks in hitler era then being black in America Even Hitler could not understand Whites hate for Blacks but ofcourse school teaches us to hate Hitler :\ .Wtf He killed people who was invading Germany the Jewish was killing the Real germans so Hitler did what he had to do.At the end murder is wrong but its odd how no one Question the Jewish people wrong doing.
Have you ever read Hitler's book "Mein Kampf" and/or studied anything about 19th and 20th century Germany? I know I have.

http://archive.org/stream/meinkampf03517...5/mode/2up

Once you're done with that you can come back and continue being stupid ignorant.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
23-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I understand the idea of Godwin's Law and see it occur, but does it have to mean that threads about Hitler won't die??

Hitler killed people who were invading Germany? What is that nonsense.. there was some political group largely Jews, representing a political ideal, in Poland killing Germans.. when they knew they were next to come! Germany already took over Czechoslovakia, Austria, and other land by that point. Only those turning a blind eye didn't see that the invasion of Poland was coming.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-08-2012, 01:24 PM
I lerned what i know from Reading History and Testimonys from Hitlers family and fellow Natzis Not just his book ,sorry if i come off as stupid but I hated Hitler untill i learned his truth not what rasict American schools teach us.my point is how can they hate him when they hated blacks o.O how did they justify killing and robbing blacks but hate Hitler fkr killing invaders easy Hitler was basicly a minority to the Jewish so American Jewish killed him.

Heart cute
23-08-2012, 01:27 PM
[Image: i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_a.jpg]

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
23-08-2012, 01:50 PM
okay Im done .

Heart cute
23-08-2012, 07:50 PM
(23-08-2012 01:24 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I lerned what i know from Reading History and Testimonys from Hitlers family and fellow Natzis Not just his book ,sorry if i come off as stupid but I hated Hitler untill i learned his truth not what rasict American schools teach us.my point is how can they hate him when they hated blacks o.O how did they justify killing and robbing blacks but hate Hitler fkr killing invaders easy Hitler was basicly a minority to the Jewish so American Jewish killed him.

Where do you get this misinformation? Skin-head, drunken boyfriend?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 09:01 PM
lol.Off of youtube documents and" the Real History of Hitler."I really can not trust America with history so i look for alternative news .Its like Foxnews they see it from a madeup view "The Devils apprentice"used to and still do make up lies to gain power and change History.

Heart cute
Thread Closed