Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Hmmm...Arctic? That you? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(23-08-2012 09:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  lol.Off of youtube documents and" the Real History of Hitler."I really can not trust America with history so i look for alternative news .Its like Foxnews they see it from a madeup view "The Devils apprentice"used to and still do make up lies to gain power and change History.

You shouldn't trust those sources.

Why do you think you can not trust 'America' with history?
And what do you mean by 'America'?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 09:38 PM
(23-08-2012 09:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hmmm...Arctic? That you? Consider

If so, ArcticAsshat transformed into a woman.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
23-08-2012, 09:51 PM
(23-08-2012 09:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 09:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hmmm...Arctic? That you? Consider

If so, ArcticAsshat transformed into a woman.

Wouldn't be the first time. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-08-2012, 10:02 PM
(23-08-2012 09:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 09:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If so, ArcticAsshat transformed into a woman.

Wouldn't be the first time. Consider

That's true... Confused

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
23-08-2012, 10:46 PM
(23-08-2012 01:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  okay Im done .

If only we could believe that.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
23-08-2012, 11:06 PM
(23-08-2012 10:46 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 01:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  okay Im done .

If only we could believe that.
I'm not rude if someone ask me a question i respond .

Heart cute
23-08-2012, 11:50 PM
(23-08-2012 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 09:01 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  lol.Off of youtube documents and" the Real History of Hitler."I really can not trust America with history so i look for alternative news .Its like Foxnews they see it from a madeup view "The Devils apprentice"used to and still do make up lies to gain power and change History.

You shouldn't trust those sources.

Why do you think you can not trust 'America' with history?
And what do you mean by 'America'?
Because my family was slaves and I'm a
"minority " if you ask our Government im less but i pay these bills and suffer just like every other race in usa ,America has been proven to lie just to murder leaders for oil and land ,by America i mean the ruler of this country beyond the presidents not the people like you and I we have a lil bit of power or say so but at the end of the day the rulers run our lives .
They can blow up a usa city and its nothing we can do but cry and move on Sad like the Move movement and black wallstreet .
I can not trust that every man who is killed outside of America was evil or out to hurt Americans esp after President Bush era .

Heart cute
23-08-2012, 11:55 PM
sorry I rambled a bit and got off topic

Heart cute
24-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Jesus Fucking Christ!

On one side you have a collection of historical books, movies and documentaries, filled with evidences, pictures, speeches, texts, movies and on the other side you have modern Nazi lovers, skin-heads and similar Hitler loving-youtube posters...

And you decide to trust the Youtube? Where do you live, under a rock? And is this the first time you see the Internetz?

We all know the expression "Winners write history", but there are German evidence, Chinese evidence, Japan's, UK's, Yugoslavian, Bulgarian, Russian (Soviet Union)... Most of these countries HATED America and would never go with American story. They would even lie if needed just to make America look stupid and weak. Remember cold war?

If all of them supported the story, them maybe, just maybe, there is some truth in that story?

And yes, Hitler did a few good things before the war. You see Germany was in chaos, near an economical bankruptcy and Hitler and his political party have made it prosperous again, after gaining the political power. They started the whole steel production and gave Germans jobs that they desperately needed. Then he used all of those resources to INVADE other countries and KILL a bunch of people.

What he did not do was defend anyone. He was a typical conqueror. What you have implied here suggests that you have swallowed his nationalism speech, where he (Hitler) is saying how Jews have taken all the money from true Germans, how they have robbed them of their jobs, how Jews were responsible for the bankruptcy of Germany... That is why and what he was saying, when he was referring to "defending from the Jews" and "liberating German people". Of course, we did not see Jewish people invading ANY country with tanks, planes, guns, and ships.

So, care to try again? How was Hitler defending the Germany against an enemy without guns, of any kind?

Go read a book, or watch some Hollywood movie at least.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
Thread Closed