Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 01:32 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(24-08-2012 01:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ!

On one side you have a collection of historical books, movies and documentaries, filled with evidences, pictures, speeches, texts, movies and on the other side you have modern Nazi lovers, skin-heads and similar Hitler loving-youtube posters...

And you decide to trust the Youtube? Where do you live, under a rock? And is this the first time you see the Internetz?

We all know the expression "Winners write history", but there are German evidence, Chinese evidence, Japan's, UK's, Yugoslavian, Bulgarian, Russian (Soviet Union)... Most of these countries HATED America and would never go with American story. They would even lie if needed just to make America look stupid and weak. Remember cold war?

If all of them supported the story, them maybe, just maybe, there is some truth in that story?

And yes, Hitler did a few good things before the war. You see Germany was in chaos, near an economical bankruptcy and Hitler and his political party have made it prosperous again, after gaining the political power. They started the whole steel production and gave Germans jobs that they desperately needed. Then he used all of those resources to INVADE other countries and KILL a bunch of people.

What he did not do was defend anyone. He was a typical conqueror. What you have implied here suggests that you have swallowed his nationalism speech, where he (Hitler) is saying how Jews have taken all the money from true Germans, how they have robbed them of their jobs, how Jews were responsible for the bankruptcy of Germany... That is why and what he was saying, when he was referring to "defending from the Jews" and "liberating German people". Of course, we did not see Jewish people invading ANY country with tanks, planes, guns, and ships.

So, care to try again? How was Hitler defending the Germany against an enemy without guns, of any kind?

Go read a book, or watch some Hollywood movie at least.
No i always heard "Losers wrote History." from teachers ,And no thanks i REALLY would not trust Hollywood movies for History i trust my facks i'm not trusting American History its to one sided you o know Jews run America right its a fact .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Well do to my ignorance of this topic I'm not responding to any more post and i'm sorry i offended you.

Heart cute
24-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Fuck this thread.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-08-2012, 01:50 AM
OK. But the IGNORANT SHIT you just said has nothing to do with reality. You do not like American version of the history? Then why don't you read Russian version? They hate America and they sure as hell are not "run by Jews"... Or Chinese. Or UK. Or France. Or Yugoslavia. Or even GERMAN version of the history.

Now, you seem to be from America, you English is horrible, your spelling even worse. This fact, combined with the WW2 "facts" you use and the "evidence" you presented, I can pretty surely say you didn't see much of your teachers. You are with low education and you seriously lack the knowledge about WW2 and the rest of the worlds history. So stop talking about what your teachers said to you.

Losers write history? How? If your country is defeated, how can you change historical facts to suit your version? This just doesn't make any sense and it is not an expression. Not that I heard at least.

Also, you do not need to trust any teacher, but that is why they are not the only source of information.

But to use YOU-FUCKING-TUBE as an evidence is completely retarded. I can make whatever theory I want and put it on youtube. How does that make it true? Specially if my theory goes against every other evidence we have?

You see, I grew up (and still live) in ex-Yugoslavia, now Croatia, Yugoslavia was always more on the side of Russia than America, or they were independent from both influences. Croatia (during the WW2) was on Hitler's side, we fought FOR the Germans and we had extermination camps where we exterminated Jews, Serbs and Gipsies.

So I do not need any stupid American history to tell me what happened, I can talk to my fucking grandmother. I can read old Yugoslavian military reports. I can use exclusively local evidence.

So, please, pretty please, with sugar on top, stop this, walk away and go EDUCATE yourself, without using Youtube as evidence.

Thank you.

P.S.

When I said "go watch a Hollywood movie", that was a bit of a joke, but even those movies are closer to the truth, than your version is.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
24-08-2012, 04:09 AM
This thread, and the one that asks "is paedophilia really wrong?" (I forget the actual title) are two threads that I wish would just die. It's disheartening to see them being resurrected by people who reply to them.

And, yes, I appreciate that I've just done the same thing, but it's already near the top of "Today's Posts".

Let them die... Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 04:12 AM
(24-08-2012 01:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck this thread.

No shit. The Holocaust happened. Period.
There's no real argument or even debate about this.
That's just crazy talk. CRAZY.
It would be like having a Christian moderator on an Atheist forum...
You know, something crazy like that... Oh... wait...

Just fuckin' wit ya, KC! Cool

Perhaps this thread exists so as to expose the Nazi apologists among us?
Who knows, haha...Big Grin

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Quidsane's post
24-08-2012, 04:17 AM
You don't need to be a Nazi, just a bit ignorant and then watch some stupid Youtube Nazi propaganda. Being ignorant is not an excuse, but it does not make you a bad person, only a dangerous one.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-08-2012, 06:01 AM
(24-08-2012 01:37 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Well do to my ignorance of this topic I'm not responding to any more post and i'm sorry i offended you.

What is offensive is your ignorance and bigotry. Seriously, read a few books.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2012, 12:00 PM
What in the actual fuck did I just read?

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
26-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Ok Bitch i said i was done and sorrybut you want to attack me.!And i alre my spelling sucks thats my foult not my teachers or America And I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GRANDMA BECAUSE IM SURE THAT SHE HATED NIGGERS,SO I CAN'T SPELL YOU USE THAT FACT TO DEGRADE ME .I LOVE HISTORY I DO NOT WATCH AVERGE YOUTUBE PEOPLE I WATCH THE DOCUMENTS THAT THEY SHOW ON PBS AND SCHOOL AND IF YOU KNEW ME YOU KNOW I DO NOT TRUST AMERICA HISTORY BECAUSE HOW THEY LIED ON MY BLACK FAMILY MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOM FAMILY DWAS SLAVES THEY TOLD ME THE TRUTH AND I SW HIW AS A ADULT EVERYTHING THEY TOLD ME AS A CHILD WAS PROVEN SO YES I FUCKING HATE AMERICAN TEXT BOOKS AND THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH WITH OUT FINDING THE TRUTH PROVES TO ME THAT YOU AGREE WITH YOUR GRANDMOM .OK THATS HER TRUTH AND YOUFS YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS TO ME .THINK ABOUT IT.PS NO ONE GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT MY FAMILY SO FUCK YOURS .

Heart cute
Thread Closed