• 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
[Image: threaddie.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
26-08-2012, 12:55 PM
You just hurt that Hitler cared about blacks and not your ragedy family.cry me a fucking river .bye say what you want im not replying to anymore post i said my truth here if you cannot read it then figure it out smart ass.

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 01:13 PM
(26-08-2012 12:55 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  You just hurt that Hitler cared about blacks and not your ragedy family.cry me a fucking river .bye say what you want im not replying to anymore post i said my truth here if you cannot read it then figure it out smart ass.
Do you even realize how enormously stupid you look when you post something like that? You make it so blantantly obvious that you, despite me advising you to, have not read Hitler's own work "Mein Kampf". Both in his book and his later speeches as Chancellor of Germany, he emphasizes that the Aryan race is superior to all others and that the inferior races are subject to the opression of the dictatorship of the great Fuhrer. That being said, I find it funny that you fulfill the stereotypes of your profession to such an extent (i.e. ignorant, lack of education, poor language skills, etc.).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
26-08-2012, 02:45 PM
If you hate America and their "Lies" in textbooks so much. Why don't you find some European History books published entirely in England so you can read some English 20th century European history and say how they'll contain the same information.. and probably more data on how the devastation of being bombed occurred for their land.

You can lay off the attacks and saying it's just some American thing.. It's not like it's something America only has the record on.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-08-2012, 03:06 PM
(26-08-2012 02:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you hate America and their "Lies" in textbooks so much. Why don't you find some European History books published entirely in England so you can read some English 20th century European history and say how they'll contain the same information.. and probably more data on how the devastation of being bombed occurred for their land.

You can lay off the attacks and saying it's just some American thing.. It's not like it's something America only has the record on.

Britain. It's Britain, not England. Unless you know of a publisher that has illegally discriminated against those from the rest of the UK.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
26-08-2012, 03:26 PM
This moron would be wasting his time reading "Mein Kampf". He may, however, want to spend maybe 5 minutes researching how Hitler treated the few blacks in Germany during his reign. Hint: they were not treated particularly well.

There is a book that gives some details on how Germans' viewed blacks, entitled "Germany's Black Holocaust, 1890-1945: The Untold Truth" which should give some details on what happened and how German's treated blacks long before Hitler showed up.

So, I'm calling bullshit on this whole "Hilter cared about blacks in America" thing.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
26-08-2012, 03:38 PM
(24-08-2012 01:32 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  No i always heard "Losers wrote History." from teachers ,And no thanks i REALLY would not trust Hollywood movies for History i trust my facks i'm not trusting American History its to one sided you o know Jews run America right its a fact .

[Image: 25519820.jpg]

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
26-08-2012, 05:27 PM
(26-08-2012 03:38 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 01:32 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  No i always heard "Losers wrote History." from teachers ,And no thanks i REALLY would not trust Hollywood movies for History i trust my facks i'm not trusting American History its to one sided you o know Jews run America right its a fact .

[Image: 25519820.jpg]
Did you people learn this in History class ..Nope
Yeah History books are written by losers Bitch Smile my teacher was teling us the truth sorry your teacher had no balls.
http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/06/ameri...rs-part-2/

Heart cute
26-08-2012, 06:25 PM
(26-08-2012 05:27 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 03:38 PM)cufflink Wrote:  [Image: 25519820.jpg]
Did you people learn this in History class ..Nope
Yeah History books are written by losers Bitch Smile my teacher was teling us the truth sorry your teacher had no balls.
http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/06/ameri...rs-part-2/

I don't know where or when you went to school, but yes I learned a lot of this in history class.

I also see them taking swipes in that article, and it's preceding part 1 I looked up that I never once heard taught in school or said by rational people.

They argue, that's right, not all the founding fathers supported slavery. WHO says they did, never in history books I read did it say that. They always mention that it was part of the debate amongst ratifying the states.

Here is a quote, "Did you know that both blacks and whites worked together to help give birth to this great nation? Did you know that there were actually TWO riders on the night Paul Revere rode and shouted that the British were coming? "

Yes! That's been from every US History class book I've had. It's fools who even go to the US history museums like at Concord who get reality of peoples actions from the past all wrong.

I don't understand where you're the history books are full of lies and mistruths statements stem from. If it's from websites like this, I can see why because it's meant to be political motivations to try and say the others are withholding information. The only groups deliberately doing that are Texas school-boards.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Oh God, my brains hurt.

Errrr, I learned my history in CROATIA (ex-Yugoslavia). Can anyone tell me how is it that my American history teacher is then wrong in everything that he thought me?

Smile

Hitler cared about blacks? Oh yeah, we can see that from all the black that were in SS uniforms, all those officers and generals. Yeah, our dear Fuhrer was surrounded by blacks. Even his mistresses were black.

Big Grin

OK, I love this comedy, I hope this will continue. This is even better than that crazy ArticSage. Or maybe this is him all over again?

Hmmmm... If loosers write history, than that means that we all read German version of the history, NOT American, or Britain, or Russian...

May I make an observation how ALL of us here call bullshit on this story, and in the other corner we have one lonely biased person, who admits not having enough info and we can clearly see the level of education. So, who is right, all these doctors and engineers, or one low educated person.

Enough of my logic. But a little bit of objectivity and a little bit of listening is always good.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
Thread Closed