Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
This thread is so full of crap. You guys don't know the first thing about hitler. He really was an ice cream salesman. This whole thing was a cover up. A front you see... behind all of it was a secret plan to dominate all sales of ice cream all over the world. If that wasn't bad enough, he really had a clone of himself. One guy who seemed nice and another that was a totalitarian. I heard he wasn't really dead though, they spotted him with elvis just outside las vegas not long ago. He was best friends with the native americans too. Sat around doing dances around the campfire, smoking pipes, singing koombaya and I heard (but I'm not sure) that he was a distant relative of heeman.

They say that cats that look like hitler are really nazi spies looking, waiting.... to pounce... and start another world war. They really are sending brain waves through their infrared spectrum eyes back to the hitler of the past who is really in the future.

http://catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

You guys really need to go back and read your history books, how did you guys miss this?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
27-08-2012, 05:57 AM
I think I have explained everything here and from my explanation you can see how great Hitler and the whole Aryan race were.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid119065

There.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-08-2012, 08:50 PM
The whole History was written by loser protain to American civil war only and yes my teacher said it everyday he told us Its two sides to everything have a open mind to History.thats what i do I can make santa clous look evil but the people who knows his goodwill will call me crazy and try to prove me wrong .He is fake but i was making a point.To some Hitler was evil but to some he was a hero.and i need to opologize for being cold in my past post about your grandmother i was upset and very hostile people do give a fuck about her .My attitude is in check for now on.Im sorry i was rude.

Heart cute
27-08-2012, 09:33 PM
(26-08-2012 03:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  This moron would be wasting his time reading "Mein Kampf". He may, however, want to spend maybe 5 minutes researching how Hitler treated the few blacks in Germany during his reign. Hint: they were not treated particularly well.

There is a book that gives some details on how Germans' viewed blacks, entitled "Germany's Black Holocaust, 1890-1945: The Untold Truth" which should give some details on what happened and how German's treated blacks long before Hitler showed up.

So, I'm calling bullshit on this whole "Hilter cared about blacks in America" thing.
well your info you asked me to lookup proved my point smh Blacks was treated as sub Human so most work inside and out of the heat and since they was no longer German they could not deport mind you if they did deport they would have been tricked and riding to the ovens Sad Hitler and those bitchs and dogs that helped his rule are evil cunts but my point is proven they treated blacks better.look up Jesse Owens the cheer for him .
27-08-2012, 10:04 PM
prop·a·gan·da/,präpə'gandə/
Noun:

Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

+

(27-08-2012 08:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  To some Hitler was evil but to some he was a hero.

=

Neo Nazi. Version 2.0.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
27-08-2012, 10:11 PM
(27-08-2012 09:33 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 03:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  This moron would be wasting his time reading "Mein Kampf". He may, however, want to spend maybe 5 minutes researching how Hitler treated the few blacks in Germany during his reign. Hint: they were not treated particularly well.

There is a book that gives some details on how Germans' viewed blacks, entitled "Germany's Black Holocaust, 1890-1945: The Untold Truth" which should give some details on what happened and how German's treated blacks long before Hitler showed up.

So, I'm calling bullshit on this whole "Hilter cared about blacks in America" thing.
well your info you asked me to lookup proved my point smh Blacks was treated as sub Human so most work inside and out of the heat and since they was no longer German they could not deport mind you if they did deport they would have been tricked and riding to the ovens Sad Hitler and those bitchs and dogs that helped his rule are evil cunts but my point is proven they treated blacks better.look up Jesse Owens the cheer for him .

Whatever you source of 'facts' is, it is quite wrong.

Hitler refused to shake Owens's hand.
Away from the public eye, Hitler expressed his true feelings and disgust at Owens.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 12:22 AM
It is interesting how some people can give so much trust to one person, if they like what they hear. It appears that this particular teacher could be BSing all sorts of things and some people just acted like a sponge. Now the question here is did the teacher actually promote some of Hitlers work, or was he just hugely misunderstood?

Anyway...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-08-2012, 12:50 AM
(28-08-2012 12:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  It is interesting how some people can give so much trust to one person, if they like what the y hear. It appears that this particular teacher could be BSing all sorts of things and some people just acted like a sponge. Now the question here is did the teacher actually promote some of Hitlers work, or was he just hugely misunderstood?

Anyway..
He was my 5th grade teacher i don't know how he felt about Hitler he just made that broad statement when he was teachingfrom American History Text book

Heart cute
28-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Lets agree to disagree We are all free Smile lets let this die please.

Heart cute
[+] 1 user Likes BizzysaidAss's post
28-08-2012, 12:58 AM
No i just see both sides I never said i agree with Hitler .Confused
(27-08-2012 10:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  prop·a·gan·da/,präpə'gandə/
Noun:

Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
The dissemination of such information as a political strategy.

+

(27-08-2012 08:50 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  To some Hitler was evil but to some he was a hero.

=

Neo Nazi. Version 2.0.

Heart cute
Thread Closed