Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
You all are trolls thanks for the lolz but im done .im sorry you choose to trust lies .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 10:38 PM
(28-08-2012 02:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 02:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  And what is the source of this truth?
History classes in 5th grade. Laughat

I suspect we have a young teenager here, maybe 7th or 8th grade.
5th grade would have to have been fairly recent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 10:39 PM
waites for a smart ass to reply smh.

Heart cute
28-08-2012, 10:41 PM
(28-08-2012 10:37 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  You all are trolls thanks for the lolz but im done .im sorry you choose to trust lies .

I trust evidence.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Ah, Chas, but all our evidences are false, ONLY she and her 5th grade teacher know the truth...

Bizzy, you are the biggest asshole I have ever seen, and I call myself Lieutenant Asshole. ONLY you know the truth and no one else!

Good for you.

Goodbye.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-08-2012, 11:01 PM
(28-08-2012 04:06 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 01:56 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  fucking wow!!!! WHO DIED AND MADE YOU AND YOUR BOOKS GOD?EVERYBODY BOW TO GOD HE HAS FUCKING BOOKS SO HE MUST BE RIGHT .my facts come from truth not alterd b.s from the asses in charge .
My spelling can not be changed i have tried but i cannot fix that flaw sorry if that annoy you ,Sincerely. And :\ I really never mean to side with Natzi thats not what im saying im saying open your mind.im hurt that you think im on the side of natzi im not .The Bible was a lie why can't an others ?:'( I try to get people to look at the world from both sides and i fail yeah i failed so umm Im sorry . I will not reply I will keep my peace to my self and Thanks for opening my eyes to my teacher all this time i felt he was a good man telling his class to look beyond American books but i guess not.

Wow, what a dick.
[img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg498/Quidsane/Smilies/Chainsaw02.g

Your facts "come from truth"?
No, they came from a nazi-sympathizing fifth grade teacher.
Not a very credible source of information.

Also, your ranting pattern in this thread indicates
one-dimensional thinking of the "conspiracy theory" kind.

First, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you've got to learn to spell.
Second, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you've got to cite more reliable (and credible) sources of information.

In the meantime, take your nazi-sympathizing "facts" and shove them up your ass.[Image: DoubleFlip.gif]

Heart cute
29-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Jesus Fucking Christ. Looking beyond American history books is EXACTLY what all of us did and that is what the fuck we are trying to tell YOU! I am not American, half of the people here live in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, we learn all sorts of history from all sorts of professors. You constantly think that ONLY your professor was right and that only he knew shit. Well, he was not the only one.

Open your eyes, yes, but open your fucking ears as well and LISTEN to what other fucking people have to fucking tell you. Are you fucking hearing me NOW?!?

WE KNOW about the various versions of historical events, we know that there are inconsistencies in a lot of stories. What you need to learn is HOW to LISTEN to OTHER people and LEARN from them.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

OK?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-08-2012, 08:35 PM
I was an eighth grader last year.

Yet, I believe the Nazi's orchestrated a mass killing of "inferior" races.

I have more sense than some people that are older than me.[/i]

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-08-2012, 09:54 PM
(29-08-2012 08:35 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was in eighth grader last year.

Im not offended by you As a school age teen and kid I trusted everything America told me I was once like minded like everyone posting but as i looked outside of the Jehovah Witness faith and into other faith to really find out who my race was beyond slavery I found out what my "crazy grandparents"who was real slaves was rambling about was really true. so one day I hope you find The truth out for your self I can't show you the truth Its like some one said .You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. Sad.As far as God well i found out the truth he is fake I was raised believeing in Jehovah lol that was stupid I can't teach my mom that God is not real smh and i gaveup trying.

Heart cute
29-08-2012, 10:02 PM
(29-08-2012 09:54 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 08:35 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was in eighth grader last year.

Im not offended by you As a school age teen and kid I trusted everything America told me I was once like minded like everyone posting but as i looked outside of the Jehovah Witness faith and into other faith to really find out who my race was beyond slavery I found out what my "crazy grandparents"who was real slaves was rambling about was really true. so one day I hope you find The truth out for your self I can't show you the truth Its like some one said .You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. Sad.As far as God well i found out the truth he is fake I was raised believeing in Jehovah lol that was stupid I can't teach my mom that God is not real smh and i gaveup trying.

You haven't understood a thing that has been said to you here, have you?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
Thread Closed