Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(29-08-2012 09:54 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 08:35 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was in eighth grader last year.

Yet, I believe the Nazi's orchestrated a mass killing of "inferior" races.

I have more sense than some people that are older than me.[/i]

Im not offended by you As a school age teen and kid I trusted everything America told me I was once like minded like everyone posting but as i looked outside of the Jehovah Witness faith and into other faith to really find out who my race was beyond slavery I found out what my "crazy grandparents"who was real slaves was rambling about was really true. so one day I hope you find The truth out for your self I can't show you the truth Its like some one said .You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. Sad.As far as God well i found out the truth he is fake I was raised believeing in Jehovah lol that was stupid I can't teach my mom that God is not real smh and i gaveup trying.

That's all fine and pretty much gather-able from your other postings.

The reason there has been hostility toward you or mockery, is because you are asserting knowledge of things without providing any evidence. You saying you realized something from something your grade school teacher said or a documentary/book you mention but cant be found on google by those exact words is not legitimate information.

Even if the information was easily found on the internet, would not make it accurate or backed up by further evidence.. that's the issue with the info given by this threads OP in the first place.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
31-08-2012, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 01:01 AM by BizzysaidAss.)
I regret speaking my mind on this issue while being stupid im not changing my view on this subject because you all got rightfully upset at me :/ im changing my view because of a video i found on youtube yeah youtube again ,I was trusting the Isrelight Jews but im not anymore they hate whites and jewish people i had no idea about that but now i do so im no longer beliving them They was the ones who said Hitler was helping blacks and they race i was very stupid to agree to that lie by them ,i will post the video soon that made me disagree with them .its real sad but im happy you all did not give up on me.

Heart cute
[+] 2 users Like BizzysaidAss's post
31-08-2012, 12:55 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI they act like the kkk .

Heart cute
31-08-2012, 03:53 AM
That's trashy they would treat people that way. To revel in the demise of another human because of different views, at least in my eyes, is horrible. To tell people that you are glad that a large majority of their kind was wiped out, that's unspeakable. The things that happened in the holocaust are unspeakable, horrible and something no one should be proud of.

I'm glad you bothered to go look at things again and were able to come to terms on things.

We value open minds here. But even as an atheist, it can be easy to fall victim to an argument from authority if it is something you were taught at a young age, or perhaps hadn't had a chance to look at all sides of things.

It also takes a lot to admit that your stance was incorrect and you were willing to change it in light of new information for yourself. Without the capability to do that, without being able to take a step back and say, "oops, my bad." then we lose the ability to have an open mind.

Hats off.

I have plenty of pictures of the holocaust, my grandfather was part of the liberation of one of the camps. Death like that knows no humanity, only unspeakably horrible things that humanity shouldn't fall victim to.

Arguing about it is frivolous. Learning from it is invaluable.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
31-08-2012, 06:39 AM
(31-08-2012 12:45 AM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I regret speaking my mind on this issue while being stupid im not changing my view on this subject because you all got rightfully upset at me :/ im changing my view because of a video i found on youtube yeah youtube again ,I was trusting the Isrelight Jews but im not anymore they hate whites and jewish people i had no idea about that but now i do so im no longer beliving them They was the ones who said Hitler was helping blacks and they race i was very stupid to agree to that lie by them ,i will post the video soon that made me disagree with them .its real sad but im happy you all did not give up on me.

Thank you. You actually did do what we were urging - investigate, discover, think.

Congratulations, and keep up the effort. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2013, 12:06 AM
There is a PhD. in history or political science waiting for the first courageous grad student who is willing to stun the world after he writes a doctoral dissertation which proves the holocaust was a holohoax. It can be done because if the holocaust were true, it wouldn't be unlawful in many European countries including Canada to merely question it. Why do they fear inquiry? Truth never fears investigation.
26-08-2013, 09:15 AM
(26-08-2013 12:06 AM)julesmanson Wrote:  There is a PhD. in history or political science waiting for the first courageous grad student who is willing to stun the world after he writes a doctoral dissertation which proves the holocaust was a holohoax. It can be done because if the holocaust were true, it wouldn't be unlawful in many European countries including Canada to merely question it. Why do they fear inquiry? Truth never fears investigation.

You're not going to last long here.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-08-2013, 09:18 AM
(26-08-2013 12:06 AM)julesmanson Wrote:  There is a PhD. in history or political science waiting for the first courageous grad student who is willing to stun the world after he writes a doctoral dissertation which proves the holocaust was a holohoax. It can be done because if the holocaust were true, it wouldn't be unlawful in many European countries including Canada to merely question it. Why do they fear inquiry? Truth never fears investigation.

You are a fuckwit but here is some of the tons of evidence there indeed was a holocaust.

[Image: The-Holocaust-1.png]
[Image: footprint%20BW%20shoes.jpg]
[Image: Holocaust%2Boven.jpg]
[Image: holocaust8.jpg]
[Image: holocaust-gas.gif][Image: forside.jpg]
[Image: holocaust-corpses.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-08-2013, 02:55 PM
(26-08-2013 12:06 AM)julesmanson Wrote:  ... many European countries including Canada ...

You just went full retard.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
26-08-2013, 02:58 PM
(26-08-2013 12:06 AM)julesmanson Wrote:  ... many European countries including Canada ...

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
Thread Closed