Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(31-01-2014 06:47 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I wouldn't feel it's that odd. We use the equivalent word ("holocaust" actually comes from a Greek word too) very often to refer to a huge destruction in general, even in everyday situations.

Maybe that baggage depends on the place/culture too?

Ah, okay. I mean, I knew it was a Greek word, so it's not surprising that it's used in, y'know, Greek.
Tongue

In Anglophone countries it used to be used generally, but ever since WWII it's basically only used two ways: the Holocaust, or nuclear holocaust. Hence my comment...

I just now realized that we use the word in three ways. The Holocaust, a great destruction, or as a... simile?

- "Many Jews were killed in the Holocaust."
- "It's a movie about the holocaust of the peoples of X country."
- "Miley Cyrus and Madonna in a duet that will cause a holocaust." (I actually heard this in the news)

Well, not much of a baggage there.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2014, 12:19 AM
I had always been worried about how little scientific evidence there was to support the holocaust, I mean something that would really bind the holocaust actually happening. Like testing for Cyanide in the supposed gas chambers... eventually one scientist did test for cyanide. Keeping it secret to avoid tampering with, the result was that no traces of cyanide were found except for in a small gas chamber. Oh yes, there were gas chambers, used to delouse clothing brought into the camps to kill lice and prevent epidemics of Typhus.

Another interesting thing about the holocaust is that they claimed that the bodies of those 'gassed' were cremated in crematoriums, which they said it took about 20 minutes to fully incinerate the body. When in reality it takes a few HOURS to do it with a Modern Crematorium... this was 70 years ago.

The Jews even in the holocaust story were originally going to be deported from Nazi Europe. The only question was where? The answer is relatively simple, the Jews would've been deported to Palestine once the Nazi's conquered it. But they never did conquer the then British controlled state, and so the Jews remained in the camps so close to a zionist movement... but the Jewish state of Israel DID come to fruition despite the Nazi failure to deport them. The reason being that the Nazi's actually lied about deporting Jews and actually mass murdered them in the camps, and now all these Jews without home nor country needed a new place to go.

The problem with that is now the ENTIRE state of Israel DEPENDS on people believing in the Holocaust for it's very existence. Without it, the support for their nation would be severely undermined (and the U.S. gives tons of support for Israel). So in order to silence dissent, they made it illegal to question the holocaust. They bribed, or threatened the EU I don't know how they did it, to make it illegal. Thank goodness Americans value their freedoms so much... otherwise I would be in jail right now.

For not only is questioning the holocaust illegal in Europe, but denying it ever happened is also illegal. Your thoughts on this?

[/quote]
The HOLOCAU$T is a money game plain & simple! If Hitler hated the Jews so much as to murder them then why did he help them settle Palestine/Israel? The first large scale Jewish immigration there were 80,000 of Germany's 500,000 Jews between the years 1933 and 1941! The Haavara Agreement ("transfer agreement") was signed on 25 August 1933 by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. The agreement was designed to help facilitate the emigration of German Jews to Palestine. International Jewry hides this fact!
Here is why the HOLOCAU$T is the Greatest Fraud of the 20th Century:
1. Rudolf Hoss, the commander of Aushwitz Concentration Camp, had his family's life threatened by the USSR, and was himself tortured by the British into confessing that 4 million Jews were gassed to death at his camp.
2. By order of General Eisenhower autopsies were preformed on 15,000 bodies of Concentration Camps victims. ZERO BODIES tested positive for the poison gas Zyklon B!
3. In 1986 Fred Leuchter, America's best Gas Chamber Designer & Expert, took forensic samples of the main "Gas Chamber" at Aushwitz Concentration Camps and found no evidence of Zyklon B on it's walls!
4. International Jewry's top Holocaust Expert, Raul Hilberg, said this under oath at the Zundel Trial when asked: "Can you give me one scientific report that shows the existence of gas chambers anywhere in Nazi-occupied territory?" "I am at a loss," Hilberg replied!
5. The entire legality of the Holocaust Gas Chambers is based on the testimony of only 7 Jews who claimed that they pulled the dead bodies of Jews out of the Gas Chambers and placed them in the 15 cremation ovens at Aushwitz! These men claimed that the bodies were colored black & blue. Zyklon B would cause the bodies to turn red!
6. International Jewry has made it illegal in many European nations to even question the Holocaust under penalty of fine and jail!
7. No written Nazi order has ever been found ordering the gassing of Jews!
8. No single historical account from any single WW2 leader ever mentions gas chambers in their books!
9. Israel receives "Holocaust Reparation" money from Germany. $89 Billion Dollars since 1953!
10. Under penalty of jail, International Jewry has made it illegal for modern forensic scientist to exhume and test the bodies of concentration camp victims for Zyklon B on the grounds that doing so would be desecration of the dead. In other words they don't want their cash cow, the HOLOCAU$T, to be discovered as a money fraud!
International Jewry knows the HOLOCAU$T is just another way for them to justify the illegal occupation of Palestine, continue stealing money from Germany in the form of "Holocaust Reparations", and finally to make the world feel sorry for them so as to let them continue to run our banks, our newspapers & TV networks. Remember this : Semitism is what causes Anti-Semitism!
06-03-2014, 03:12 AM
Facepalm

Christ. Another one. What do you hope to gain by convincing us that the holocaust didn't happen?

Oh right
Quote:International Jewry knows the HOLOCAU$T is just another way for them to justify the illegal occupation of Palestine, continue stealing money from Germany in the form of "Holocaust Reparations", and finally to make the world feel sorry for them so as to let them continue to run our banks, our newspapers & TV networks. Remember this : Semitism is what causes Anti-Semitism!

You want a nice situation where it's OK to hate Jews right? Fuck off.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
06-03-2014, 03:17 AM
(06-03-2014 12:19 AM)MeanStavrakas Wrote:  I had always been worried about how little scientific evidence there was to support the holocaust, I mean something that would really bind the holocaust actually happening. Like testing for Cyanide in the supposed gas chambers... eventually one scientist did test for cyanide. Keeping it secret to avoid tampering with, the result was that no traces of cyanide were found except for in a small gas chamber. Oh yes, there were gas chambers, used to delouse clothing brought into the camps to kill lice and prevent epidemics of Typhus.

Another interesting thing about the holocaust is that they claimed that the bodies of those 'gassed' were cremated in crematoriums, which they said it took about 20 minutes to fully incinerate the body. When in reality it takes a few HOURS to do it with a Modern Crematorium... this was 70 years ago.

The Jews even in the holocaust story were originally going to be deported from Nazi Europe. The only question was where? The answer is relatively simple, the Jews would've been deported to Palestine once the Nazi's conquered it. But they never did conquer the then British controlled state, and so the Jews remained in the camps so close to a zionist movement... but the Jewish state of Israel DID come to fruition despite the Nazi failure to deport them. The reason being that the Nazi's actually lied about deporting Jews and actually mass murdered them in the camps, and now all these Jews without home nor country needed a new place to go.

The problem with that is now the ENTIRE state of Israel DEPENDS on people believing in the Holocaust for it's very existence. Without it, the support for their nation would be severely undermined (and the U.S. gives tons of support for Israel). So in order to silence dissent, they made it illegal to question the holocaust. They bribed, or threatened the EU I don't know how they did it, to make it illegal. Thank goodness Americans value their freedoms so much... otherwise I would be in jail right now.

For not only is questioning the holocaust illegal in Europe, but denying it ever happened is also illegal. Your thoughts on this?

The HOLOCAU$T is a money game plain & simple! If Hitler hated the Jews so much as to murder them then why did he help them settle Palestine/Israel? The first large scale Jewish immigration there were 80,000 of Germany's 500,000 Jews between the years 1933 and 1941! The Haavara Agreement ("transfer agreement") was signed on 25 August 1933 by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. The agreement was designed to help facilitate the emigration of German Jews to Palestine. International Jewry hides this fact!
1. Rudolf Hoss, the commander of Aushwitz Concentration Camp, had his family's life threatened by the USSR, and was himself tortured by the British into confessing that 4 million Jews were gassed to death at his camp.
2. By order of General Eisenhower autopsies were preformed on 15,000 bodies of Concentration Camps victims. ZERO BODIES tested positive for the poison gas Zyklon B!
3. In 1986 Fred Leuchter, America's best Gas Chamber Designer & Expert, took forensic samples of the main "Gas Chamber" at Aushwitz Concentration Camps and found no evidence of Zyklon B on it's walls!
4. International Jewry's top Holocaust Expert, Raul Hilberg, said this under oath at the Zundel Trial when asked: "Can you give me one scientific report that shows the existence of gas chambers anywhere in Nazi-occupied territory?" "I am at a loss," Hilberg replied!
5. The entire legality of the Holocaust Gas Chambers is based on the testimony of only 7 Jews who claimed that they pulled the dead bodies of Jews out of the Gas Chambers and placed them in the 15 cremation ovens at Aushwitz! These men claimed that the bodies were colored black & blue. Zyklon B would cause the bodies to turn red!
6. International Jewry has made it illegal in many European nations to even question the Holocaust under penalty of fine and jail!
8. No single historical account from any single WW2 leader ever mentions gas chambers in their books!
9. Israel receives "Holocaust Reparation" money from Germany. $89 Billion Dollars since 1953!
10. Under penalty of jail, International Jewry has made it illegal for modern forensic scientist to exhume and test the bodies of concentration camp victims for Zyklon B on the grounds that doing so would be desecration of the dead. In other words they don't want their cash cow, the HOLOCAU$T, to be discovered as a money fraud!
International Jewry knows the HOLOCAU$T is just another way for them to justify the illegal occupation of Palestine, continue stealing money from Germany in the form of "Holocaust Reparations", and finally to make the world feel sorry for them so as to let them continue to run our banks, our newspapers & TV networks. Remember this : Semitism is what causes Anti-Semitism!

Everything you have ever known was a Lie! The blue rooster crows at midnight!! Trust no one!!!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-03-2014, 03:18 AM
The blue rooster crows at midnight!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
06-03-2014, 06:32 AM
(06-03-2014 12:19 AM)MeanStavrakas Wrote:  I had always been worried about how little scientific evidence there was to support the holocaust, I mean something that would really bind the holocaust actually happening. Like testing for Cyanide in the supposed gas chambers... eventually one scientist did test for cyanide. Keeping it secret to avoid tampering with, the result was that no traces of cyanide were found except for in a small gas chamber. Oh yes, there were gas chambers, used to delouse clothing brought into the camps to kill lice and prevent epidemics of Typhus.

For fucking real? Do you have nothing better to do than Google search for this shit, then spew it all over every other place you can?

Let me guess, they recovered alien bodies at Roswell?

Kennedy was assassinated at the order of Nixon/mob/USSR/CIA/et all?

9-11 was an inside job?

Obama is a secret muslim taking over the US and turning it into a religious theocracy?

Do us all a favor, find that bottle of bleach hiding under you sink, and take a nice long swig of it. Better yet, drink the whole bottle. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2014, 07:52 AM
What the thundering fuck nuggets!? Why is this thread not buried yet?

I'm going to save everyone some time reading this

(moron rambles about the holocaust not being a thing)

(smart witty retort)

(angry retort)

(completely unrelated but hilarious post)

(rage post by said moron)

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 5 users Like Hamata k's post
06-03-2014, 08:16 AM
If holocaust is a myth where did concentration camps come from? Big Grin
We have proof they existed during the war.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
06-03-2014, 08:26 AM
(06-03-2014 08:16 AM)donotwant Wrote:  If holocaust is a myth where did concentration camps come from? Big Grin

No we don't silly. The proof was placed there afterwards by the massive but secret Jewish/CIA/Al-Qaeda/Capitalist/Luminati/Masonic plot. All the missing people were really just crisis actors and it's all worked brilliantly, until now!

Evidently the secret is out. Drinking Beverage

Frusty

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-03-2014, 08:54 AM
(06-03-2014 08:26 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:16 AM)donotwant Wrote:  If holocaust is a myth where did concentration camps come from? Big Grin

No we don't silly. The proof was placed there afterwards by the massive but secret Jewish/CIA/Al-Qaeda/Capitalist/Luminati/Masonic plot. All the missing people were really just crisis actors and it's all worked brilliantly, until now!

Evidently the secret is out. Drinking Beverage

Frusty

Sounds like a lot of work xD
I don't think anybody would be patient enough to plant everything in place.

Especially all those nazis who admitted they did those things. Including the nazis which can be found on photos(which means photos had to be generated to look like young people in question).
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
Thread Closed