Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
My grandfather was an infrantry grunt in WWII. At the end of the war he was just outside of Berlin and spent the next few weeks liberating a concentration camp. He saw first hand the condition of the people, the camp, the gas chambers, etc. He told me about it once when I was a kid. According to him it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life. He could not understand how people could be so crule to other humans. It is a story I will never forget.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
06-03-2014, 10:58 AM
(06-03-2014 09:08 AM)wazzel Wrote:  My grandfather was an infrantry grunt in WWII. At the end of the war he was just outside of Berlin and spent the next few weeks liberating a concentration camp. He saw first hand the condition of the people, the camp, the gas chambers, etc. He told me about it once when I was a kid. According to him it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life. He could not understand how people could be so crule to other humans. It is a story I will never forget.

If it's so horrible why were several nations involved in it? Nations went psycho?
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
(06-03-2014 10:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:08 AM)wazzel Wrote:  My grandfather was an infrantry grunt in WWII. At the end of the war he was just outside of Berlin and spent the next few weeks liberating a concentration camp. He saw first hand the condition of the people, the camp, the gas chambers, etc. He told me about it once when I was a kid. According to him it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life. He could not understand how people could be so crule to other humans. It is a story I will never forget.

If it's so horrible why were several nations involved in it? Nations went psycho?
Genocides have been known to happen at national levels. We have some more current examples or do you doubt them too? Why do people feel the need to doubt the German execution of the Jews during WWII?
06-03-2014, 11:25 AM
(06-03-2014 11:01 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  If it's so horrible why were several nations involved in it? Nations went psycho?
Genocides have been known to happen at national levels. We have some more current examples or do you doubt them too? Why do people feel the need to doubt the German execution of the Jews during WWII?

I don't doubt it I wonder why millions of people would do something rest of the world thinks is horrible.
06-03-2014, 11:41 AM
I wish threads like this would just die.

But stupid people insist on resurrecting them from the dead.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-04-2014, 11:58 PM
(06-03-2014 11:25 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 11:01 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Genocides have been known to happen at national levels. We have some more current examples or do you doubt them too? Why do people feel the need to doubt the German execution of the Jews during WWII?

I don't doubt it I wonder why millions of people would do something rest of the world thinks is horrible.

And I can't believe that there are people as simpleminded as you are...

Facepalm

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
30-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Benevolent Dictator is an oxymoron, with a capital Genocide.
Fear can negate personal morals like it did for the % of Germans that were ok with the Holocaust, my opinion is not many German's knew what was really happening, just a hard labour camp for illegal aliens I bet most of them convinced themselves it was.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
30-04-2014, 12:20 AM
What a dumb conspiracy theory Laughat

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
30-04-2014, 12:47 AM
(30-04-2014 12:20 AM)Dee Wrote:  What a dumb conspiracy theory Laughat

the most disrespectful maybe, YE creationism is by far the stupidest.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
30-04-2014, 01:11 AM
(30-04-2014 12:13 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Benevolent Dictator is an oxymoron, with a capital Genocide.
And why is that? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Thread Closed