Was the Holocaust... a lie?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2012, 12:22 AM
RE: Was the Holocaust... a lie?
(10-03-2012 08:58 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Where do you think the Aryan Brotherhood gets it's information from? They just make it up? Or do you think they promote what historians have revised to make their gang look more inviting? Rather than assuming I got this information from a relatively racist gang which operates both inside and outside of prisons... could it be that both would have a familiar source from which they derived their information from?

If the Aryan Brotherhood are "relatively" racist in your view, I'd hate to know who was really racist. Let me guess -- the Jews?

(10-03-2012 08:58 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  So because it's in a history book means it shouldn't be questioned? The bible and the quran and the torah are all partially historical as well as being 'sacred' texts... so by that logic I shouldn't question them either?

Can you cite the books that you have actually read on the Holocaust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blood's post
11-03-2012, 12:38 AM
[Image: very_interesting.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-03-2012, 02:31 AM
A real guy who really knew that such a thing was a lie would go to the experts and prove his points. Historians recorded WW2 as it happened. Historians know about critical analysis of facts, how to account for reporting bias etc. I would like to see a single reputable historian who disagrees with the majority view before I would take any of your claims seriously.

Trying to convince a bunch of non-experts is basically evangelism. You're asking me to suspend my critical thinking and adopt a particular position as truth when *I know* that I haven't investigated it properly. I don't give a stuff about actually investigating it myself, there are so many people trying to sell me snake oil, I let the truth of the matter for me be determined by the historians who are the actual experts, so show me a dissenting view from a reputable historian.

Of course the historians are all controlled by the government aren't they? Or you're gonna produce some yahoo who's be universally derided by the establishment as being a nutter. Show me a guy with an accredited professorship or something. And ja, that may seem unreasonable, but unless there is controversy among historians that this thing may have not happened, trying to convince me is a waste of time.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-03-2012, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 04:53 AM by Eternal.)
(10-03-2012 08:41 AM)Sol Wrote:  Sigh....
This is the fundamental problem with conspiracy theories - it becomes circular.

You know that Cole retracted from his position in the first vid , you will say he was forced to retract due to death threats.

You will not recognise that he was initially, simply mistaken given the imprecise scientifically shakey "evidence" he got from Leuchters' prussic acid tests.
And he retracted his statement when the evidence was done properly in '94 and Zyklon B was found to be a contaminant within many areas. I suppose you will say this was all concocted after the fact...

There is no sense in debating with someone who will not use parsimony when reviewing real facts and scientifically reproducible evidence.......

Again, to make things up and to believe in propaganda to support ones own point of view is NOT rational. It has a touch of cognitive bias, especially if, as you say you have invested time in "studying" the fantasy......

I am not after an argument, I simply thought I should point out, that lying and making things up about something as serious as genocide is highly contemptable.

You know...... just sayin.

ARCTIC SAGE (sorry about the caps but you are yet to acknowledge my previous posts so was just making sure you heard me).

You will see from this post that Sol acknowledges the fact that there were death threats, he also says you will use these as an excuse for his recantation, and you will ignore the fact that the science it was based on is shakey.

You said he ignored the death threats, no he didn't. He also predicted how your argument would pan out. Sol must be psychic. Neo Nazi groups have been pushing these same points for years, they are as much shit now as they were then. I have first hand experience of this from them trying to recruit at my school when I was younger. They got one of my younger cousins to actually pay attention, within 6 weeks he was spouting all sorts of Bollocks about shit like this, the biggest obvious change was his very strong racism. He ended up a right brainwashed little prick.

I think the fact that they were mentioned makes your above rant uncalled for and unnecessary, maybe you should RECANT it.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
11-03-2012, 06:19 AM
(11-03-2012 04:44 AM)Eternal Wrote:  ARCTIC SAGE (sorry about the caps but you are yet to acknowledge my previous posts so was just making sure you heard me).

You will see from this post that Sol acknowledges the fact that there were death threats, he also says you will use these as an excuse for his recantation, and you will ignore the fact that the science it was based on is shakey.

You said he ignored the death threats, no he didn't. He also predicted how your argument would pan out. Sol must be psychic. Neo Nazi groups have been pushing these same points for years, they are as much shit now as they were then. I have first hand experience of this from them trying to recruit at my school when I was younger. They got one of my younger cousins to actually pay attention, within 6 weeks he was spouting all sorts of Bollocks about shit like this, the biggest obvious change was his very strong racism. He ended up a right brainwashed little prick.

I think the fact that they were mentioned makes your above rant uncalled for and unnecessary, maybe you should RECANT it.

I heard you eternal, I'm not paying attention to that because I already covered it. I am not looking for testimonies, I am looking for physical evidence of the gas chambers. If you claim the science is shakey please provide evidence an article or something which claims that.

Making judgments based on others... so if a group of evolutionists were racist douche bags who called themselves the Evolving Brotherhood I should then therefore not consider Evolution to be a valid argument because it is believed by a bunch of racist douche bags?

As for sun, that's wonderful, great... so he DID know about the death threats. No duress at all then? Who's really using circular logic here man? Me or you? You're going to say that there wasn't any duress involved in his recantation? I would like to see that, because every article I went through (except the one with his recantation) expressed that he was indeed threatened.

I don't think that the evidence upon which it is built is shakey at all, but again I HAVE asked for articles (and even searching for them myself since he is not willing to supply his burden of proof) so if you find anything to prove the tests wrong PLEASE share them with me. If these tests are as good as Sun says they are then it really shouldn't be a problem to share them with me.

Good gods as if I can even find them. Easy to find my ass.
11-03-2012, 06:27 AM
I still wonder, why are you denying the whole thing just because there's controversy about the gas chambers? go find some historians and ask them

this is the same thing as denying evolution because biologist can't agree on speciation processes.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-03-2012, 06:48 AM
(11-03-2012 06:27 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I still wonder, why are you denying the whole thing just because there's controversy about the gas chambers? go find some historians and ask them

historians are not scientists... for the most part... might be some scientists who are historians.

I'm denying it because if there are no homicidal gas chambers there is no holocaust.
11-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Just travel to germany and talk to the baby boomers there and find out for yourself what things were like. And actually there are still a lot of people alive who were there. I have an aunt still who was there. People in their 80s and up all lived through it and were old enough to pay proper attention and remember every bit of it - you don't forget something like that.

Gas chambers or not, a huge part of the population, jewish, polish, czech, german and others, disappeared and never came back. I am flabberghasted that you could belive the dribble of people who believe a madman was like god.

This thread is making me sick!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-03-2012, 07:00 AM
(11-03-2012 06:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  Just travel to germany and talk to the baby boomers there and find out for yourself what things were like. And actually there are still a lot of people alive who were there. I have an aunt still who was there. People in their 80s and up all lived through it and were old enough to pay proper attention and remember every bit of it - you don't forget something like that.

Gas chambers or not, a huge part of the population, jewish, polish, czech, german and others, disappeared and never came back. I am flabberghasted that you could belive the dribble of people who believe a madman was like god.

This thread is making me sick!

Dom seriously? I am asking for Physical evidence I am not going to go around asking people what it was like. Okay? That's like me asking Christians about their god and accepting it as true, because they told me.

Again without the Gas Chambers there is no holocaust. I'll agree with you that a lot of Jews never came back. They can be found in the state of Israel. As for being flabbergasted, I don't even believe in a god.

This thread is making you sick? So just because we consider things 'sensitive' we should never ever question them? Pardon me but I believe the more sensitive something is the more seriously we should question it. So we don't get it wrong. Allowing your emotions to get the better of you will only lead you to accepting things which are not true.
11-03-2012, 07:01 AM
(11-03-2012 06:19 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Good gods as if I can even find them. Easy to find my ass.

FFS........http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

Now, before you go all fucking Mel Gibson on me again. THIS IS ON WIKI, please go to the references at the bottom, and read through all of them. This will TAKE you to balanced information which will give you an informed opinion....this is called RESEARCH.

This is your STARTING POINT, do not come back with "the wiki page is wrong". Read the references.........

BTW.....what is wrong with the name Sol ?
Not too jewish for you is it ?
How about I change it to Saul or Jacob or Aaron what do you think ?

(and I use the word think in the loosest possible sense)
[+] 2 users Like Sol's post
Thread Closed