Was there a cancer weapon developed by the CIA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Fuckin a

http://m.guardian.co.tt/lifestyle/2012-0...ret-weapon

Don't believe what you read sheeple. Papa government has a hard on for you and loves you very much.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Was there a cancer weapon developed by the CIA?
(09-03-2013 03:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Fuckin a

Don't believe what you read sheeple. Papa government has a hard on for you and loves you very much.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

WHAT'S! THE! FREQUENCY !?!?!?! Hobo
11-03-2013, 05:21 AM
Trinadad and tobago guardian. Got any more reliable sources?

You've been told before about posting conspiricies outside the conspiricy section. You should set up camp there as your posts seem to be unvarifiable badly sourced tinfoil hat stuff.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
11-03-2013, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 07:36 AM by bemore.)
It wouldn't surprise me however there is nothing but coincidence to go off so its not something I personally would study or look into.

EDIT: Also I would drop calling people "sheeple" I and I. That to me means that you are in the know to a higher regard to other people and that simply isn't the case. It's unnecessary labeling/division of people who are actually quite wiser than you give them credit for.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Oh, for fuck's sake. One paranoid, third-world, U.S. hater makes a stupid comment and you're going to run with it?

You are an idiot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-03-2013, 08:21 AM
(11-03-2013 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake. One paranoid, third-world, U.S. hater makes a stupid comment and you're going to run with it?

You are an idiot.

You must be American. I posted a link to an article (those things with words) about a senate hearing and in this hearing about assassination attempts, and one of the methods revealed in this hearing were attempts to give leaders cancer.

Do you not like to read?
11-03-2013, 08:24 AM
(11-03-2013 07:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  It wouldn't surprise me however there is nothing but coincidence to go off so its not something I personally would study or look into.

EDIT: Also I would drop calling people "sheeple" I and I. That to me means that you are in the know to a higher regard to other people and that simply isn't the case. It's unnecessary labeling/division of people who are actually quite wiser than you give them credit for.

I use words like sheeple because from what I have seen on this forum is no different than what one would see on a conservative forum, the only difference being one thing, religion. Other than religion the people here believe EVERYTHING the government or corporate/state ran media tells them. That would make one a dumb ass.
11-03-2013, 08:36 AM
[sarcasm mode on] Yeah fuck you I and I for having a different (if not slightly biased) view on how the world may possibly operate, for actually linking things for discussion that whilst cannot be proved, is certainly interesting and food for thought in a world that operates on a power basis [sarcasm mode off]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-03-2013, 08:41 AM
(11-03-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  That would make one a dumb ass.
I disagree. I just think its a matter of open mindedness and belief. It is of no fault that people believe in everything the media tells them, if they wish to believe that wars are fought for just reasons and that the goverment love them more than they love the corporations/cogs in the economy than that is up to them.

People dont do independent research anymore, its like the syrian war. The FSA are "freedom fighter" yet I can show people videos where they torture and kill people in horrific ways. There are also videos put out there as propaganda which can be disproven.

You must also realise I and I that not everything you believe in may be correct. That was one of my biggest downfalls myself until I overcame it and took another look at my beliefs and what I based them upon. I go from history and as much fact as I can get to try and make an informed decision.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
11-03-2013, 08:59 AM
(11-03-2013 08:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake. One paranoid, third-world, U.S. hater makes a stupid comment and you're going to run with it?

You are an idiot.

You must be American. I posted a link to an article (those things with words) about a senate hearing and in this hearing about assassination attempts, and one of the methods revealed in this hearing were attempts to give leaders cancer.

Do you not like to read?

The same organization that had people staring at goats. Drinking Beverage

Do you not like to think critically?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user