Was there a cancer weapon developed by the CIA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Was there a cancer weapon developed by the CIA?
(09-03-2013 03:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Fuckin a

http://m.guardian.co.tt/lifestyle/2012-0...ret-weapon

Don't believe what you read sheeple. Papa government has a hard on for you and loves you very much.

"The cause of death was listed as a result of a massive heart attack. His heart was twice its normal size"
"Dilated cardiomyopathy [Image: camera.gif] is a serious condition that weakens your heart muscle and causes it to stretch, or dilate. When your heart muscle is weak, it can't pump out blood as well as it should," Web MD
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]How is that Cancer?[/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also from what I gathered a toe injury didn't kill Bon Marley. Rather his toe didn't heal because of the desease.[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]So we have a non sequitur and a post hoc fallacy right off hand. I would hardly call this source reliable. [/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Somebody is not thinking critically here. I wonder who that is.[/font] Consider [font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 09:26 AM
(09-03-2013 03:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Fuckin a

Don't believe what you read sheeple. Papa government has a hard on for you and loves you very much.

That last post went south so I'll redo.

Quote: "The cause of death was listed as a result of a massive heart attack. His heart was twice its normal size"
Quote:Dilated cardiomyopathy [Image: camera.gif] is a serious condition that weakens your heart muscle and causes it to stretch, or dilate. When your heart muscle is weak, it can't pump out blood as well as it should," Web MD

How is that cancer?

Also from what I gathered a toe injury didn't kill Bon Marley. Rather his toe didn't heal because of the desease. So we have a non sequitur and a post hoc fallacy right off hand. I would hardly call this source reliable.

Somebody is not thinking critically here. I wonder who that is. Consider

11-03-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm going to guess these weren't developed in 1918.

(See what I did there? Did you do your research on UAVs? If you did you've taken your first baby step in verifying data. If not... that's your problem not mine.)

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
11-03-2013, 11:54 AM
(11-03-2013 08:41 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  That would make one a dumb ass.
I disagree. I just think its a matter of open mindedness and belief. It is of no fault that people believe in everything the media tells them, if they wish to believe that wars are fought for just reasons and that the goverment love them more than they love the corporations/cogs in the economy than that is up to them.

People dont do independent research anymore, its like the syrian war. The FSA are "freedom fighter" yet I can show people videos where they torture and kill people in horrific ways. There are also videos put out there as propaganda which can be disproven.

You must also realise I and I that not everything you believe in may be correct. That was one of my biggest downfalls myself until I overcame it and took another look at my beliefs and what I based them upon. I go from history and as much fact as I can get to try and make an informed decision.

The FSA "formerly known as al-Qaeda" is popular on this forum, any criticism of the FSA is a cause to be ridiculed on this forum. Again I will point out that the atheists on here only question religion, everything else about society or world events that they are told about by the media are not questioned at all.
11-03-2013, 12:01 PM
The link I provided deals with other shit along with cancer. I simply stated that the CIA has tried to give people cancer, and that this program was talked about openly during the senate hearings on the CIA's assassination programs.

Does anyone here believe that the CIA didnt try to use cancer to assassinate people?
11-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure whether the CIA has used cancer as a weapon, when there are easier and more certain ways to assassinate discretely. I doubt that all those people were killed through assassination, and I bet most were natural causes. But I can't say for sure, and neither can YOU.

[Image: mW3Tso9.jpg]
11-03-2013, 01:01 PM
I've never heard of cancer as a weapon, but weirder things have happened. The government has done horrible things in the past (Such as the unknowing participants in the Tuskegee experiment) So who knows.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
(11-03-2013 08:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  I use words like sheeple because from what I have seen on this forum is no different than what one would see on a conservative forum, the only difference being one thing, religion. Other than religion the people here believe EVERYTHING the government or corporate/state ran media tells them. That would make one a dumb ass.

So believing that the truth is everything that is said by crackpots because they aren't in the mainstream media doesn't fit your definition of 'sheeple'?

Pot meet kettle.
[Image: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
12-03-2013, 01:13 AM
(11-03-2013 11:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  Again I will point out that the atheists on here only question religion, everything else about society or world events that they are told about by the media are not questioned at all.
Bullshit, bullshit, and bullshit. You are the one who applies the false dichotomy of blind, unquestioning capitalist and fervent, truth seeking communist. We question the same damn things you do, we just don't always come to the exact same conclusion. I think the media is a big sack of fucking numbnuts, but because I don't blindly and zealously embrace the same outlandish theories that you do, then I automatically am considered a sheep. There is a whole spectrum of positions to take on every argument, stop unequivocally reducing and conflating them to two camps where every single person can be casted into.

You are still not making room for error on your own position and are making unfair and inaccurate assessments of what other people think and say, I've noticed that you habitually perform that mistake.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
12-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote: I use words like sheeple because from what I have seen on this forum is no different than what one would see on a conservative forum, the only difference being one thing, religion. Other than religion the people here believe EVERYTHING the government or corporate/state ran media tells them. That would make one a dumb ass.
How do I accept everything the government says blindly? First, the arguments against you so far aren't even saying that such a weapon doesn't exist. Only that the only evidence you've provided has been a article saying that the Senate Committee looked into whether the CIA used such a weapon. The same article points to a some leaders of some countries and a singer and then says that the weapon was used on them. To my knowledge cancer doesn't distinguish the difference between people based off of there popularity or position. It's not as if cancer goes up to a leader and says, nope can't touch him, he's to important.

Second.That same article puts an enlarged heart condition as one of the conspiracies when the heart issue had nothing to do with cancer.

Let me tell you how I'll believe this story. First, give me peer reviewed information on how we can give people multiple types of cancer through a gun without using easy tell tale signs like radiation poisoning. Then get me information that shows that the CIA specifically targeted these specific people with this specific weapon. I'm not talking about things like, they got cancer. Something that anyone can get regardless of their social status. Until then all you've provided is useless speculation that has no bearing outside of the imagination.