Waste of money

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Waste of money
This chart shows how much money Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump spent on their campaigns.

Just looking at the disparity in money spent is proof of the failure that is Hillary Rodham Clinton. No amount of money could help her. She was the most corrupt, secretive, and cocky candidate in history. And a man with no political or military experience was able to win spending only 1/5 of what she did.

[Image: tmp_29370-HOW%20THEY%20SPENT.JPG-1235112...ofy6cs.jpg]

Complete waste of money. The democrats failed miserably selecting this worthless candidate. How stupid does one have to be to vote for a candidate under FBI investigation?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Waste of money
(20-12-2016 12:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How stupid does one have to be to vote for a candidate under FBI investigation?

Roughly as stupid as someone would have to be to believe a man with no political, or military, experience would make a better President than even a corrupt politician? Tongue

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 12:27 PM
(20-12-2016 12:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How stupid does one have to be to vote for a candidate under FBI investigation?

Roughly as stupid as someone would have to be to believe a man with no political, or military, experience would make a better President than even a corrupt politician? Tongue

Also a self-declared sexual-assaulter with a very dodgy tax record and a string of possibly fraudulent or at least dodgy dealings who is notoriously self-promoting, thin skinned and letigious.

Does this man have any redeeming features at all?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 6 users Like Gloucester's post
20-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Saying Trump is preferable to Clinton is saying hanging is preferable to being garrotted....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-12-2016, 01:05 PM
(20-12-2016 12:27 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Roughly as stupid as someone would have to be to believe a man with no political, or military, experience would make a better President than even a corrupt politician? Tongue

Also a self-declared sexual-assaulter

You wouldn't call him that in person you know it - because you know it's bullshit and you'd look like a fucktard. Well, you look like a fucktard, anyway, but yeah.
20-12-2016, 02:16 PM
(20-12-2016 12:27 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Also a self-declared sexual-assaulter with a very dodgy tax record and a string of possibly fraudulent or at least dodgy dealings who is notoriously self-promoting, thin skinned and letigious.

Does this man have any redeeming features at all?
Trump has never done anything for public service, his "charities" are a scam, his "university"is a scam.

His ego (any venture he creates has to have Trump in the name).

His campaign was full of lies and exaggerations and he kept repeating these lies and exaggerations even though they were constantly called out.

His campaign promises and stances were all false, Pro-life , actually he is pro choice, Hilary is gonna take your guns away, actually she never campaigned to take guns away, build a wall, nah not gonna do that, round up and deport the muslims, nah not gonna do that, revoke AHC, nah, not gonna do that.

Given his campaign, he's turned to be a limp dick.

And on the flip, what had Hilary done. Oh, she used a private email server, was investigated and told that she was not a criminal.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
20-12-2016, 02:23 PM
(20-12-2016 01:05 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:27 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Also a self-declared sexual-assaulter

You wouldn't call him that in person you know it - because you know it's bullshit and you'd look like a fucktard. Well, you look like a fucktard, anyway, but yeah.

It's not bullshit. He brags about assaulting women and it's recorded on tape. Did you not listen to it?

Put me in a room with this asshole and I'd say it right to his orange face. Get me an audience with him, Gilgamesh. Do it!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-12-2016, 02:27 PM
(20-12-2016 02:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 01:05 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You wouldn't call him that in person you know it - because you know it's bullshit and you'd look like a fucktard. Well, you look like a fucktard, anyway, but yeah.

It's not bullshit. He brags about assaulting women and it's recorded on tape. Did you not listen to it?

Put me in a room with this asshole and I'd say it right to his orange face. Get me an audience with him, Gilgamesh. Do it!

I don't get the orange face thing? I've seen Trump in person and his face isn't orange.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-12-2016, 02:28 PM
Trumps better at cooking the books, thats all.

Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
20-12-2016, 02:28 PM
[Image: point.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post