Waste of money

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-12-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Waste of money
(20-12-2016 03:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:11 PM)Stevil Wrote:  This is quite the comedy show you are putting on, please don't stop.

Trump is your daddy. Check your DNA.

So why hasn't your daddy released his tax returns? What's he hiding? There's absolutely no reason not to release tax returns even while under an audit. It's done all the time. Even crooked Richard Nixon released his tax returns while being audited to prove he wasn't hiding something. Why isn't trump doing the same thing?

Your Orange Faced Fascist is admired by Putin and Kim Jung Un and hated by almost 3 million more people than voted for him. Good luck with that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 03:37 PM
(20-12-2016 03:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is your daddy. Check your DNA.

So why hasn't your daddy released his tax returns? What's he hiding? There's absolutely no reason not to release tax returns even while under an audit. It's done all the time. Even crooked Richard Nixon released his tax returns while being audited to prove he wasn't hiding something. Why isn't trump doing the same thing?

Your Orange Faced Fascist is admired by Putin and Kim Jung Un and hated by almost 3 million more people than voted for him. Good luck with that.

There is no law that he has to release his tax returns. It's nobody's business. I would much rather see the 30,000 deleted "personal" emails from the Clinton server. If she used her personal email for work they should all be public property. But tax returns? Never cared. Never read any other presidents tax returns either.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-12-2016, 03:48 PM
(20-12-2016 01:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Saying Trump is preferable to Clinton is saying hanging is preferable to being garrotted....

I'll go for hanging, it's faster.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
20-12-2016, 03:52 PM
(20-12-2016 03:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:18 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Because the popular vote is irrelevant?

Tongue

It's a true argument. If we went by popular vote millions of republicans in California and New York would actually show up to vote and he would have won anyway.

Not so fast. I'm sure lots of Democrats also stayed home in heavily Republican states. The truth is that we will never know how a straight popular vote would have turned out. Certainly, though, strategies would have been different for both parties, and for individual voters. All we can say is that it's irrelevant to cite the popular vote in an election that, by design, wasn't decided by popular vote.
20-12-2016, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 03:57 PM by Gloucester.)
(20-12-2016 02:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 02:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't get the orange face thing? I've seen Trump in person and his face isn't orange.

[Image: 6a00e554e5d8fe883301a3fd2e4ba6970b-800wi]

I used to do makeup in films down in Hollywood. (It was non union stuff so I didn't get paid huge bucks) His makeup is horrible. I don't know who the hell does his makeup a but you don't stop the makeup below the under eye area and eyelids. The makeup is BLENDED into the undereye and lid. And it's the WRONG COLOR for his type of skin. Don't use such an orange base makeup color. I think he's trying to look tanned or something. I donno. Jesus fucking christ, is this man is so delusional that he thinks he looks good this way? He can't even figure out how to look decent on camera. Facepalm

I wondered if the eyes thing was due to wearing eye protectors under a UV sun lamp. Then not bothering to use liquid tan to touch in.

At keast Farage is orange all over his face!
[Image: nigel-farage.jpg]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
20-12-2016, 04:03 PM
(20-12-2016 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So why hasn't your daddy released his tax returns? What's he hiding? There's absolutely no reason not to release tax returns even while under an audit. It's done all the time. Even crooked Richard Nixon released his tax returns while being audited to prove he wasn't hiding something. Why isn't trump doing the same thing?

There is no law that he has to release his tax returns. It's nobody's business. I would much rather see the 30,000 deleted "personal" emails from the Clinton server. If she used her personal email for work they should all be public property. But tax returns? Never cared. Never read any other presidents tax returns either.

(20-12-2016 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's nobody's business.

Yes it is. If he represents this country we voters and citizens want to know if this guy's a crook. I already know he's lied through his teeth with a straight face numerous times. It doesn't take much to believe that he's taken money from Putin or has nefarious dealings with our enemies.

20-12-2016, 04:18 PM
(20-12-2016 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So why hasn't your daddy released his tax returns? What's he hiding? There's absolutely no reason not to release tax returns even while under an audit. It's done all the time. Even crooked Richard Nixon released his tax returns while being audited to prove he wasn't hiding something. Why isn't trump doing the same thing?

And how many of the Secretary of State's emails have you read ?
Oh none.
Fucking hypocrite.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-12-2016, 04:30 PM
(20-12-2016 04:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 03:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  There is no law that he has to release his tax returns. It's nobody's business. I would much rather see the 30,000 deleted "personal" emails from the Clinton server. If she used her personal email for work they should all be public property. But tax returns? Never cared. Never read any other presidents tax returns either.

And how many of the Secretary of State's emails have you read ?
Oh none.
Fucking hypocrite.

Not the point.

Tax returns are not subject to FOIA requests.
Government emails are. When Hillary decided to use her private email for government use, her entire system should be viewable in the interest of transparency.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-12-2016, 04:34 PM
(20-12-2016 04:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 04:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And how many of the Secretary of State's emails have you read ?
Oh none.
Fucking hypocrite.

Not the point.

Government emails are. When Hillary decided to use her private email for government use, her entire system should be viewable in the interest of transparency.

It IS the point. You don't hold her and Trump and yourself to the same standard. You don't get to see MOST government emails. You lose again. Now about buying that clue ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-12-2016, 05:21 PM
(20-12-2016 04:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 04:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And how many of the Secretary of State's emails have you read ?
Oh none.
Fucking hypocrite.

Not the point.

I lived through Richard Nixon's Watergate shit and this has some of the same earmarks of that episode. . Trump is hiding something but he wants to live above the law and get away with it. If he weren't hiding something he'd come right out with his tax returns, no problem.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You have a double standard going for your orange man.