"Watch Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan'."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2013, 11:45 AM
"Watch Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan'."

Ok, so many people are claiming that they are yelling "hail satan" when in fact, if you go to 0:20 in the video, you can clearly hear them saying "not the church, not the state."

They say this because they don't want the church nor the state to decide their "fate."
It springs from an old chant "not the church, not the state, we decide our own fate."

It's funny how the right always takes the high horse because at times the liberal media has misconstrued the truth and then they go and poke the hornets nest and make their own little fake news. Hypocrites.

Now, at the end there was a stupid college girl (probably) that came along and says "hail satan blaaahahha." However, people are claiming that they were chanting it, which is a blatant lie.

Some people even think that girl was planted there (as an actor), because the camera immediately focuses on her, she doesn't get in the cameras face. However, I don't think that is true.

What do you guys think about this? Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: "Watch Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan'."
I have no idea what they're saying save only the people in the front who are singing Amazing Grace.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
03-07-2013, 02:03 PM
I wish those singing assholes would STFU so I could hear the smart people better.

Always hated that fucking song...along with most other religious crap.
03-07-2013, 02:58 PM

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]