Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh
Watch arab woman verbally bitch slap Sheikh http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/09...mg00000023

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
09-03-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh
This is hilarious.

I like seeing a woman stand up to one of these repressive dickheads.

I don't know if this is on topic, but I find it hard to believe that any relatively good looking woman (regardless of culture) would voluntarily dress herself up like a sack of potatoes for the sake of modesty. It is far more likely that muslim women that wear burkas have been intimidated into submission and to save face pretend to agree with such nonsensical laws.

These laws are generally enforced by men who are afraid that they will embarrassed by getting "boners" in public, and will be revealed to be human beings rather than Allah's chosen ones.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like 666wannabe's post
10-03-2015, 12:25 AM
(09-03-2015 10:28 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  I find it hard to believe that any relatively good looking woman (regardless of culture) would voluntarily dress herself up like a sack of potatoes for the sake of modesty.
Even hard to believe for the not so relatively good looking ones eh?
A face is an identity, it allows us to remember and recognise a person. It allows us to develop a relationship with her (not necessarily a romantic relationship) but any kind of relationship.

With the face covered she stops being a person, an individual, someone special and instead she is a generic "woman" thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
10-03-2015, 03:42 AM
And b sides that there is no reason to cover your face, the reason they do it is because of modesty, AKA if you don't cover yourself men can rape you all they want because you are a sin to them. Curiously only Muslim men have this problem of self-control

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-03-2015, 04:07 AM
If only the common woman there wouldn't risk limb and life by speaking up! You either tow the line and have a chance at getting through another day unscathed, or you suffer.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-03-2015, 04:36 AM
(09-03-2015 10:28 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  This is hilarious.

I like seeing a woman stand up to one of these repressive dickheads.

I don't know if this is on topic, but I find it hard to believe that any relatively good looking woman (regardless of culture) would voluntarily dress herself up like a sack of potatoes for the sake of modesty. It is far more likely that muslim women that wear burkas have been intimidated into submission and to save face pretend to agree with such nonsensical laws.

These laws are generally enforced by men who are afraid that they will embarrassed by getting "boners" in public, and will be revealed to be human beings rather than Allah's chosen ones.

Even with liberal religious women of any religion, I hate that they will not accept that their religious garb is a direct result of religious sexism. This is in even Buddhism in some sects. I don't mind modesty dress, but I do mind the religious roots of it. You do not need a religious reason to do something or not do something. It is up to the individual their state of dress, not men.

Religion in general is a very deep rooted patriarchal history, not just Islam. You can see male gender roles in Hindus and Sikhs and LDS and Amish as well. But at this point in human history the east has much bigger problem with oppression of women than the rest of the world.

Jews don't get a pass either, just a little bit ago, some right wing Jews held a passenger jet from taking off for 11 hours because some sexist dickwads refused to sit next to women.

It is just that right now Islam needs the most bitch slapping, but humans in general really need to accept that our evolution needs both sexes.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
10-03-2015, 04:48 AM
(10-03-2015 12:25 AM)Stevil Wrote:  ...
With the face covered she stops being a person, an individual, someone special and instead she is a generic "woman" thing.

Oddly enough, it both sexualises and desexualises, simultaneously.

In the video, she's actually wearing it very loosely (more like a head scarf because her hair is clearly visible) ... much more loosely than a typical Malaysian hijab...

[Image: jhijab-1287-410441-1-zoom.jpg]

Of the muslim ladies in my office, only one wears it out of habit (pun intended).

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_121-0320,_Krakau,_Gef%...wester.jpg]

The others only wear it if they are having a bad hair day.

When chatting to one of my Malay/Indian (female) colleagues we talked about the anti-rapist virtue of the head-gear and agreed that it would be more efficient to simply castrate all male muslims at birth.

True story.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-03-2015, 04:55 AM
I hate how humans think ritual equals credibility of a claim. The way we dress or the rituals humans invent and partake in are merely our attempts to justify self importance. The religious cloths of any religion are really nothing more than Halloween costumes, both men and women. Even outside the issue of religion, when men have money and wear suits humans far too often equate that to morality. Ritual does not automatically equate to good, it merely means you buy into it.

There is no magic in ritual, there is no magic in clothing.

10-03-2015, 04:57 AM
(10-03-2015 04:36 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
But at this point in human history the east has much bigger problem with oppression of women than the rest of the world.

I guess that would depend on your perspective.

[Image: 1.png]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-03-2015, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 05:07 AM by DLJ.)
(10-03-2015 04:55 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
there is no magic in clothing.

[Image: srJtZ.jpg]