Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh
I don't like men or women telling anyone what to wear. I think it is equally absurd to think being attracted to body parts is something you can oppress. It is up to the individual what they wear, no one else. But no matter what a woman wears, it is not an invitation to touch without consent. Having said that I also think it is absurd to think men wont look.

And this isn't even a gender issue. If you are out in public and you could read the minds of both men and women, you'd find that both mentally undress the other even if they are not staring. And the same could be said for gays too. Anyone freaking out about finding out someone is gay is a moron. There is not one person who has ever been out in public that has not been checked out by someone else.

Consent and context of situation not state of dress are what matters. But I hate anyone trying to play thought police.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2015, 05:15 AM
(10-03-2015 05:08 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I don't like

Do you like anything?

Except ABBA?

Consider

Find all posts by this user
10-03-2015, 06:56 AM
(10-03-2015 05:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Do you like anything?

Except ABBA?

Consider

I like lots of things not just ABBA. But I especially like shiny objects and balls of twine. Don't confuse my bluntness and blasphemy as hating anything but bad logic. Lots of good things in the world too.

I like our species ability to be compassionate but we collectively still have not grown up enough logic wise.

Don't get me started on crunching or chewing noises in TV adds.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
10-03-2015, 08:23 AM
(10-03-2015 06:56 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 05:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Do you like anything?

Except ABBA?

Consider

I like lots of things not just ABBA. But I especially like shiny objects and balls of twine. Don't confuse my bluntness and blasphemy as hating anything but bad logic. Lots of good things in the world too.

I like our species ability to be compassionate but we collectively still have not grown up enough logic wise.

Don't get me started on crunching or chewing noises in TV adds.

Do you like what you read on TTA?

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-03-2015, 02:24 PM
(10-03-2015 05:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Do you like anything?

Except ABBA?

Consider

LEAVE ABBA ALOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.
11-03-2015, 12:52 PM
(10-03-2015 04:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 04:36 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
But at this point in human history the east has much bigger problem with oppression of women than the rest of the world.

I guess that would depend on your perspective.

[Image: 1.png]
This is BS propaganda.

My wife doesn't feel comfortable in a bikini so she wears a one piece if she is going to wear togs. Even wearing togs is quite rare for her.
It's all her choice by the way. There are no expectations on her.

But the key differentiator is that she is recognisable. She often talks to people and they often remember who she is. She is an actively engaged member of society. Not a possession of a single male, his property, not to be looked at or spoken to by other males in society.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post