Watch Idiocrazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Watch Idiocrazy
Please just watch it. Idiocrazy because Mountaindew has electorlytes! Thanks that was all.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Watch Idiocrazy
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Leela Wrote:  Please just watch it. Idiocrazy because Mountaindew has electorlytes! Thanks that was all.

Uh... wha.....?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
09-11-2016, 08:50 AM
It has what plants crave!

Yeah, Idiocracy is a great and funny satire about our potential future, I see so many similarities in many politicians and Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

So President Camacho proposes utilizing the genius of the smartest man alive (who isn't smart) to solve their problems, Trump proposes using a wall to solve our problems, both of these solutions have something in them that the "plants" crave.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
09-11-2016, 09:44 AM

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 09:46 AM
(09-11-2016 08:50 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  It has what plants crave!

Yeah, Idiocracy is a great and funny satire about our potential future, I see so many similarities in many politicians and Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

So President Camacho proposes utilizing the genius of the smartest man alive (who isn't smart) to solve their problems, Trump proposes using a wall to solve our problems, both of these solutions have something in them that the "plants" crave.

I'm waiting for him to unfold his brilliant plan to defeat ISIS. He has the best plans.

That'll be shortly after he installs the stripper pole for the First Bimbo's use.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
09-11-2016, 09:59 AM
(09-11-2016 09:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:50 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  It has what plants crave!

I'm waiting for him to unfold his brilliant plan to defeat ISIS. He has the best plans.

That'll be shortly after he installs the stripper pole for the First Bimbo's use.

Daesh has already been crippled. With any luck, Mosul will fall before January so Trump doesn't get to take credit. 82nd airborne is getting ready to unleash their wrath as we speak, almost 2,000 of them, to that effect. Unfortunately, beyond Mosul he'll probably claim credit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post