Watch all 6 star wars movies at once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Video Watch all 6 star wars movies at once
Ever wanted to watch the entire Star Wars Saga but don't have enough time? Well now there is a solution for you. Youtube user maurcs has composited together and uploaded a video that plays all 6 star wars movies at once. I recommend watching it with the lights on.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-06-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Watch all 6 star wars movies at once
(19-06-2015 01:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ever wanted to watch the entire Star Wars Saga but don't have enough time? Well now there is a solution for you. Youtube user maurcs has composited together and uploaded a video that plays all 6 star wars movies at once. I recommend watching it with the lights on.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
19-06-2015, 05:13 PM
My SO hasn't seen them all -- so we're gonna get 'em on Netflix.............

I'll get to take a nap...

Except for the good parts.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-06-2015, 03:30 AM
(19-06-2015 05:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My SO hasn't seen them all -- so we're gonna get 'em on Netflix.............

I'll get to take a nap...

Except for the good parts.....

So pretty much you will only watch the original trilogy lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-06-2015, 03:38 AM
(19-06-2015 01:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ever wanted to watch the entire Star Wars Saga but don't have enough time? Well now there is a solution for you. Youtube user maurcs has composited together and uploaded a video that plays all 6 star wars movies at once. I recommend watching it with the lights on.

That is hilarious! All 6 films together in 2+ hours. I watched the first bit but it hurt my eyes. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-06-2015, 03:39 AM
(20-06-2015 03:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

That is hilarious! All 6 films together in 2+ hours. I watched the first bit but it hurt my eyes. Big Grin

Yeah it's a bit difficult lol

22-06-2015, 02:54 PM
I am literally laughing my ass off. I couldn't last 10 minutes.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post