Watch this 'Sirius' trailer - Documentary of a 6 inch E.T.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Watch this 'Sirius' trailer - Documentary of a 6 inch E.T.
(12-04-2013 12:40 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  ALIENS EXIST!! The proof is 9/11 and the Masons.

I thought the proof was pyramids and crystal skulls?Blink

I'm confused. Hobo

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-04-2013, 09:01 AM
(12-04-2013 11:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  I find it interesting that the Thrive movie started off talking about free energy which went off slightly into UFOs before moving onto the banking system. The disclosure project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

is a two hour presentation headed by Greer that allegedly has high ranking officials from the aviation and defense industry who are willing to testify in congress that everything they say is true.

4 hours of further testimonies can be watched here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOTF7NQlwQ

With regards to the question raised on why aliens allegedly taking bipedal shape, en excerpt from the disclosure project.

I do find it interesting about the link to free energy as a means to suppressing such information. I may be the only person on this forum with the view that a few wars that have happened in my lifetime have been to preserve the petrodollar (Iraq with saddam trading in Euros and Qaddafi making huge efforts to produce the gold dinar) but if im honest with my "third person view" on how I see things I can only go off coincidences. I have beliefs although I appreciate that they may be wrong. Which makes me ponder that if you could produce a free energy machine, that could not be metered in any way then this of course would have a full effect on the worlds economies and I can imagine the huge wealth of such energy companies going to lengths to silence, buy, suppress and destroy any such devices. Many may consider that far fetched but when I look at the world people kill and maim each other for bullshit "faith based" reasoning. Looking back events throughout history and also how now the world operates on debt based greed, by looking at the environment and how money is more important than life itself in some issues, even though I don't know for sure I would not at all be surprised.

I suppose that is what makes me different from most people Consider

Who is to say what the "Sirius" documentary will provide, if im honest I do wonder why seeing as the production has been funded by the community itself then why would should people have to pay to see it, where will this money go? Although im sure that it will become free after a certain time, Just like the "Thrive" movie did as that had to cover its own production costs.

Thanks for posting bemore. I'll check this out tomorrow when I have some free time.

Although I'm not hip to the idea that aliens exist, the idea of them looking human like actually fits with my own evolutionary understanding. That is that life exists because it can and continues to thrive by taking on any and every form that works. If all life on this planet was catastrophically destroyed for some reason, it would sprout again and exhaust every method of sustaining itself until eventually taking shape into human form once more given environmental factors remain similar. I mean, a lot can happen in a billion years or so. To say that this also happens elsewhere in the universe is not a stretch in my imagination. But to say that they travel to earth for a quick fly by or anal probe every now and then is hard for me to imagine. I have to think that an interstellar trip would come with much purpose or be meaningful enough for a need to not be so clandestine and secretive.

My humble opinion of course Drinking Beverage
13-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Actually the human form is a product of chance. The main things you need for sentience like ours is a working brain and the ability to manipulate your surroundings. Octopi are a good example of such a being with a much different body plan than humans.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KeenIdiot's post
13-04-2013, 07:02 PM
(13-04-2013 11:52 AM)KeenIdiot Wrote:  Actually the human form is a product of chance. The main things you need for sentience like ours is a working brain and the ability to manipulate your surroundings. Octopi are a good example of such a being with a much different body plan than humans.

I'm thinking that all forms of life are products of chance. That's my reasoning that every chance that works, does happen eventually. I figure the leap humans made from sentience to sapience is due in most part to our ability/need at some stage to cook food. Energy used from fire to process food frees up the energy needed to digest and protect against nasty stuffs. Such an advantage in energy economy had to give us human beans the jump on evolving a better brain.

I'm sure it's not the only factor but it's got to be a big one.

I guess if I ever find an octopus on shore cooking turtle eggs over easy I will be scared.
Very scared Shocking
23-04-2013, 09:18 PM
(12-04-2013 12:34 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Here is an HD picture of the x-ray. I count 24 bones in the spine and neck just like a human. It has two clavicles. We have clavicles--which are modified rib bones if you didn't know--because our primate ancestors needed more mobile limbs for brachiating through the trees. I count 10 ribs on one side, but the other two could be obscured by the upper arm. The arm appears to have a radius and an ulna as well.

[Image: sirius-atacama-humanoid-alien-picture-x-ray.jpg]

Here is a picture of its head.

[Image: sirius-alien_5.png]

Take note of the evident sutures on its skull. Now look at this drawing of a baby's skull.

[Image: n5551240.jpg]

Is it a human baby? I don't know for sure, but it certainly is a primate of some kind. Is it an alien? No. I'm guessing its either a mutant, or taxidermy was used to make it look more alien.

So the film has been released, and, as I suspected, it is not an alien. A geneticist believes it is human. The VERY sad thing is that he suggests it was between 6-8 years of age when it died. That poor thing. Can you imagine living in that condition for that long? It was supposedly found in the desert.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/04/revelati...n-sirusly/
24-04-2013, 05:44 AM
(23-04-2013 09:18 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  So the film has been released, and, as I suspected, it is not an alien. A geneticist believes it is human. The VERY sad thing is that he suggests it was between 6-8 years of age when it died. That poor thing. Can you imagine living in that condition for that long? It was supposedly found in the desert.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/04/revelati...n-sirusly/

Well, ya fucked that all up. I used to kinda believe maybe about UFOs, now I don't kinda believe shit. Angry

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
01-05-2013, 02:24 PM
NOT an alien but, still kinda weird: http://www.livescience.com/29176-alien-l...pid=514627

They say the bones are of a 6 to 8 year old human that was severely deformed. And that the bones are only a few decades old. Naysayers might claim a cross-breed perhaps?

I believe that a lot of people actually do see strange lights in the sky but unexplained phenomenon does not = stuff from other worlds. My guess is that It's all ball lighting.

Here's Bill Nye confronting folks from the previous 'Disclosure' documentary:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online? Aman Amiri 10 44,809 27-05-2014 11:56 PM
Last Post: AstroCAR
  Guardians of the Galaxy - Trailer 2 - Fucking Ridiculious EvolutionKills 16 205 22-05-2014 03:16 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  PBS - what's on, what do you watch? Chas 5 56 16-04-2014 11:45 AM
Last Post: Bows and Arrows
  Boondocks(If it offends you please do not watch) Metazoa Zeke 12 233 27-03-2014 10:40 PM
Last Post: Raptor Jesus
  Movies that you will never, ever watch Tartarus Sauce 54 971 24-02-2014 05:26 AM
Last Post: Juv
  Terrible Movies You Must Watch Im_Ryan 37 779 31-01-2014 07:38 PM
Last Post: Chippy
  You know you watch too much TV when... BrokenQuill92 5 140 10-01-2014 04:52 PM
Last Post: WitchSabrina