Watch those nighties ladies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Watch those nighties ladies
I still don't understand how any minorities, women, homosexuals, young people, old people, military, or lower to middle class people could be republican... But that might just be me

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
17-01-2014, 03:36 PM
(17-01-2014 03:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I still don't understand how any minorities, women, homosexuals, young people, old people, military, or lower to middle class people could be republican... But that might just be me

The mind is a fragile thing, and real, honest education isn't valued in society anymore. That's my take anyway. :shrug:

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-01-2014, 03:41 PM
(17-01-2014 03:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 03:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I still don't understand how any minorities, women, homosexuals, young people, old people, military, or lower to middle class people could be republican... But that might just be me

The mind is a fragile thing, and real, honest education isn't valued in society anymore. That's my take anyway. :shrug:

Education is everywhere... Now a true secular education... That's hard to find.

Atir aissom atir imon
17-01-2014, 03:46 PM

Nope. Not just you. That same question runs through my mind more often than I'd care to admit.
Sadcryface2

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
17-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I'm on board with you guys.

My sister in law is on SSD and votes republican, and also says she wants the government out of her life and to stop giving handouts to the lazy masses...... WTF, really ?

It really amuses me when I hear people saying they want the goverment to take their dirty hands off of their SS. Hobo

The dumbing down of America has no end, fat, lazy and stupid here get you a TV show watched and adored by millions..... (wheres the projectile puking emoticon ? )
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Episode 2: The Return of the legitemate rape.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
17-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Apparently this guy has LOTS of terrible opinions:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/12776-gop...e-nighties

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-01-2014, 04:51 PM
(17-01-2014 03:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Education is everywhere... Now a true secular education... That's hard to find.
Washington Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
17-01-2014, 06:20 PM
(17-01-2014 03:59 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Yeah, I'm on board with you guys.

My sister in law is on SSD and votes republican, and also says she wants the government out of her life and to stop giving handouts to the lazy masses...... WTF, really ?

It really amuses me when I hear people saying they want the goverment to take their dirty hands off of their SS. Hobo

The dumbing down of America has no end, fat, lazy and stupid here get you a TV show watched and adored by millions..... (wheres the projectile puking emoticon ? )

Totally agree, my favorite part is how they don't want government intervention unless it's in the case of women's vaginas. I swear, none of the old farts on there even know what it's for.

The puke emoticon is a gif on another website. You have to link it like an image in your post (not sure what site, but I'm sure you can google it)

Atir aissom atir imon
17-01-2014, 06:20 PM
(17-01-2014 04:51 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 03:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Education is everywhere... Now a true secular education... That's hard to find.
Washington Thumbsup

Wouldn't know, raised in Cali

Atir aissom atir imon