Watchdogs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Watchdogs
(26-05-2014 04:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Haven't seen anything on this (stopped following new releases ever since my income dried up) until I just watched the video in the OP...
I want this shit. I now hate you Vosur for bumping this and making me watch that video and thus making me want this. You're just lucky the next EU4 expansion comes out in 3 days so I'll be detracted or so help me god I would have so given you an angry emoticon!
I just found out that Watch Dogs has already been cracked and was uploaded on TPB and KAT two days ago. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 06:21 AM
I'm collecting my copy tonight at a midnight launch. ... TGAC, I too was holding back for a price drop on the PS4 but managed to get mine as a gift with a mobile phone contract. I just thought I'd mention it because it might be an idea for you depending on how bad you want one and if your mobile phone situation is relevant of course. A mate mentioned it in front of me in passing and it turned out it was a good deal for me, so you never know!? Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
26-05-2014, 08:00 AM
(26-05-2014 04:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 04:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Haven't seen anything on this (stopped following new releases ever since my income dried up) until I just watched the video in the OP...
I want this shit. I now hate you Vosur for bumping this and making me watch that video and thus making me want this. You're just lucky the next EU4 expansion comes out in 3 days so I'll be detracted or so help me god I would have so given you an angry emoticon!
I just found out that Watch Dogs has already been cracked and was uploaded on TPB and KAT two days ago. Dodgy

You can thank K-Mart in Australia for that. Apparently the release shit early all the time because the only penalty for doing so is developers being pissed off so K-Mart don't give a fuck, give them a game to sell and they'll just chuck that shit on the shelf.
Apparently.
Also, there's no fucking way it'd work on my laptop so... fml.
I'd rather buy it for the xbone anyway, it just seems like a xbone game rather than a PC game.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-05-2014, 08:22 AM
(26-05-2014 08:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 04:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I just found out that Watch Dogs has already been cracked and was uploaded on TPB and KAT two days ago. Dodgy

You can thank K-Mart in Australia for that. Apparently the release shit early all the time because the only penalty for doing so is developers being pissed off so K-Mart don't give a fuck, give them a game to sell and they'll just chuck that shit on the shelf.
Apparently.
Also, there's no fucking way it'd work on my laptop so... fml.
I'd rather buy it for the xbone anyway, it just seems like a xbone game rather than a PC game.

I think you're right there Muffs, I'm not 100% sure and can't be arsed to check but I think the game engine is a development on from assassins creed, which were console games in essence.

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
26-05-2014, 09:07 AM
I've been jizzing my pants over this ever since its first E3 trailer was released, but I'm probably not going to get to play it for awhile.

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Well I've gone and done it. Traded in some 360 games I was never gonna play again and got this for the xbone, I hope your happy with yourself Vosur this is all your fault. Angry

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Watch Dogs is a classic example of why I always torrent games before wasting up to 60€ on them. (God forbid that developers release demo versions of their games themselves!) It turns out that it's not only so fucking poorly optimized for PC that I can't even play it on the lowest settings without stuttering horrendously (I deinstalled it after about 30 minutes), it's that the game's maxed out graphics and mechanics don't deserve to be called "NextGen."

Here's a comparison between GTA IV (which was released six years ago) and Watch Dogs.

/rant over

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Oh yea my first impression of Watchdogs was, "these are some GTA4 graphics right here..., wtf ubisoft"

Games good though, lots of fun thus far.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-05-2014, 08:03 AM
I kinda want to play this...
I really want to get a Wii U though. Everyone who has bought it said they are good.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
28-05-2014, 08:11 AM
(11-05-2014 08:46 AM)Sam Wrote:  It certainly looks interesting, there's just one thing I don't like... Player invasions.

Its the one thing I hated about Dark Souls...

If I want to play with or against others, I will go on multiplayer... Otherwise, I want privacy and solitude.

But more and more games seem to be blurring the lines between single and multi player... Which I really don't like.

I bought the game yesterday and you can turn the feature off. Though, in about 3 hours of playing I was invaded only once, and to be honest it wasn't a big deal. I caught and beat the shit out of the invader so I can't tell you if you lose anything besides rep for not winning, but you do get extra perks for winning. Plus it's kinda cool and keeps you alert, I don't think it happens during missions though, it happened to me when I was buying new clothes in free roam Laugh out load

To sum it up, the game is awesome. Takes a little bit to get used to and is very similar to the assassin's creed style of map area unlocking and free running (though a bit sluggish, actually works better). The graphics are great, though the people seem to be missing a texture pack for faces and scratches on your car don't appear. The driving is very unique, the camera is controlled by you so you don't have to worry about it auto focusing anymore. The hacks are obviously badass and overall I love the game so far.

Any questions feel free to ask (I have the game for the Xbox One and preordered from Game stop)

Atir aissom atir imon