Watchdogs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Watchdogs
(29-05-2014 04:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 04:54 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Get it on next gen. The driving is almost identical to GTA, with exception of the camera angles. So if you can drive in GTA you'll be fine.

If you guys want I can upload a video from my One? What do you guys want to see?

Do it!

I'm trying to broadcast it, but twitch is a fucking bitch and never accepts my codes and I want to kick the developer in the balls and burn his house down with his family inside.

...I'll upload a video in a bit to YouTube...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
29-05-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 09:56 PM by Im_Ryan.)
Or not. Fucking thing won't record. God damnit.

Two hours later I'm uploading a video of me driving during a mission. Anything else you guys want to see just let me know.

Link to video

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
31-05-2014, 12:47 PM
(29-05-2014 06:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Or not. Fucking thing won't record. God damnit.

Two hours later I'm uploading a video of me driving during a mission. Anything else you guys want to see just let me know.

Link to video

Looks a bit like GTA and The Last of Us.

Also, maybe you'd drive better if you stopped sucking dick while you drove. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
31-05-2014, 01:48 PM
(29-05-2014 06:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Or not. Fucking thing won't record. God damnit.

Link to video

I can't see it on this tablet...

Any chance of uploading to YouTube?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2014, 02:09 PM
So, what I am getting from this is that it is a Grand Theft Auto Clone with worst driving and instead of bank robberies and blowing up tanks with a rocket launcher. You are hacking into computers.

So, give me some reasons why I want to go out and get this for my 360?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
31-05-2014, 02:47 PM

Link to video

Looks amazing ryan

[Image: Popof+thumbs+2.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
(31-05-2014 02:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Link to video

Looks amazing ryan

[Image: Popof+thumbs+2.jpg]

I've been playing the game non stop this weekend. I've gotten better at diving and unlocked a badass motorcycle. Plus I figured out how to "surrender to police" then cause a blackout lie in the trailers. So awesome.

Atir aissom atir imon
01-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I've got bored with it... Dunno, just can't get into it. Very disappointed with the graphics, which really are surprisingly bad for the 360, and the gameplay itself didn't inspire me much.

I've uninstalled it to free up the nearly 7GB it was hogging.

I'm returning it to Amazon... 40 quid is too much money to lose for a game I'm not that into. Might pick it up again when it hits the bargain bin.

Ah well, the long awaited 'Soviet Steel' DLC is out on Tuesday for World of Tanks... And its free. That should keep me occupied for a few weeks, until I have a massive rage quit and smash my controller... Again.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2014, 10:32 PM
(01-06-2014 06:00 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've got bored with it... Dunno, just can't get into it. Very disappointed with the graphics, which really are surprisingly bad for the 360, and the gameplay itself didn't inspire me much.

I'm returning it to Amazon... 40 quid is too much money to lose for a game I'm not that into. Might pick it up again when it hits the bargain bin.

Ah well, the long awaited 'Soviet Steel' DLC is out on Tuesday for World of Tanks... And its free. That should keep me occupied for a few weeks, until I have a massive rage quit and smash my controller... Again.

Well I'm loving it on next gen, actually quite addicted. Then again, this is my style of game. I just wish you could go into every building lol

Atir aissom atir imon
04-06-2014, 04:52 AM
(01-06-2014 06:00 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've got bored with it... Dunno, just can't get into it. Very disappointed with the graphics, which really are surprisingly bad for the 360, and the gameplay itself didn't inspire me much.

It takes 14GB in my PC SSD ...and it's quite boring...I feel all games are boring nowadays...