Watchdogs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: Watchdogs
I have the game and am also not enamoured. I haven't reallygiven it a chance yet though... I'm struggling to tear myself away from BF4 at the moment, so any other game iisn't really grabbing my attention.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 12:05 PM
(05-06-2014 07:11 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I have the game and am also not enamoured. I haven't reallygiven it a chance yet though... I'm struggling to tear myself away from BF4 at the moment, so any other game iisn't really grabbing my attention.

BF4 blows on my 360, is it good on next gen? I was debating about trading it in but didn't want to be further ripped off.

Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
05-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Well.. Its packaged up, gonna drop it off for collection tomorrow.

I need something else now...

I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels,
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
. - The Grateful Dead
10-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Got this on PC, and thought I was have a stroke playing it, eye hand coordination was off (drunk off).
Will get a 360 controller I think, this is not a wasd game.
hacking options seem childish so far. 10min in and its a yawn........

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
11-06-2014, 06:58 AM
(10-06-2014 08:14 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Got this on PC, and thought I was have a stroke playing it, eye hand coordination was off (drunk off).
Will get a 360 controller I think, this is not a wasd game.
hacking options seem childish so far. 10min in and its a yawn........

Wait till you unlock stuff through your progression wheel (on your phone). I would suggest working on your one-time hack abilities, then hack wheel (only what you need), then unlock ALL your combat.

Trust me, I'm almost done with the game.

Oh, and do the side missions. You get good shit.

Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
14-06-2014, 07:23 PM
So Good. It's GTA plus hacking. Being from the Chicagoland makes it interesting seeing all the landmarks, but why is there a hole in the Chicago bean. Anyway, love it. It's real fuckin good

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
14-06-2014, 08:23 PM
(05-06-2014 07:11 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I have the game and am also not enamoured. I haven't reallygiven it a chance yet though... I'm struggling to tear myself away from BF4 at the moment, so any other game iisn't really grabbing my attention.

OFF TOPIC:

Call of Duty Ghosts is better then BF4. I have both. You don't realize that BF4 is slow and almost 'laggish' until you play COD. The response time is real tight and fast. You might want to wait until the next one comes out though, called COD advanced warfare.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
14-06-2014, 09:33 PM
(14-06-2014 07:23 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  So Good. It's GTA plus hacking. Being from the Chicagoland makes it interesting seeing all the landmarks, but why is there a hole in the Chicago bean. Anyway, love it. It's real fuckin good

Really?

I was bored stiff.

Maybe I'm just getting sick of the usual open world stuff.... There isn't much new and exciting about them anymore.

After a week of playing Watchdogs I just lost all interest in exploring the city... Probably because I knew exactly what I'd find in there. The same old tired minigames, clothing and gun stores, lifeless pedestrians and cars.

After the main story is over, all that's left to do is slaughter every NPC in sight, and put them out of their misery.

But Ubisoft wouldn't even let me fucking well do that in Far Cry 3. No, if you kill civilians, you automatically die... FUCKERS! IT'S MY FUCKING GAME GODDAMN IT! CensoredCensored

I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels,
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
. - The Grateful Dead
14-06-2014, 09:41 PM
All the fun of checking in on foursquare without ever leaving the house.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense