Poll: Tick the following that coincide with your opinion.
I prefer analog... ( / )
I prefer digital... (4:20)
I like leather straps...
I like metal straps...
Who wears a watch? Not me
[Show Results]

Watches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Watches
I don't wear a watch. I prefer to "live in the moment" or some hippy liberal shit like that. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
20-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Meh. That's what my phone is for.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
20-04-2013, 10:54 PM
(20-04-2013 10:47 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I don't wear a watch. I prefer to "live in the moment" or some hippy liberal shit like that. Drinking Beverage

I doff the timepiece at every opportunity. Unfortunately, society and work often demand punctuality. Personally, I'd be much happier with a sundial or simply observing the rotation of the planet. I find that I can usually approximate the actual time within a half hour or so when I'm away from work. Close enough in my opinion.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
21-04-2013, 09:25 AM
(20-04-2013 01:32 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I stopped wearing watches when I got out of the army because I was tired of living my life by it. Of course, now it has been replaced by the time on my cell phone. I used to have an awesome digital watch that counted the time in Chinese numbers. I'm sure it's in a box somewhere.

I felt pretty much the same, after I left the Navy.
When I wear a watch I feel the constant need to know what time it is, and I constantly feel like I'm late for something.

I do however still keep my watch, form that time, around. It's a stupid cheap one, but I swear, it never stops no matter what, and I really appreciate that.
[+] 1 user Likes MuffinPuffin's post
21-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Wall clock, pocket object that lights up, or the sky.