We NEED Trump to clear cancer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Shocked We NEED Trump to clear cancer
The world is going down to shitter. There is more shit that ever in the world and we need an actual change for once.

Why did i put this in Ahteism and Theism section. Well il show you why..
Because we still have the foken cults spreading in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXDw73rToPE

If you take at the video its talking about disconnecting your emotions but that would make one even more susceptible to falling for the cult. The same trickery dynamics are at play with people that join ISIS.
If we had Trump the chances so much less of shit like this still going on in the 21st century.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: We NEED Trump to clear cancer
What is this -- I don't even --
25-11-2016, 01:37 PM
We NEED Trump to clear cancer
Isn't that what Joe Biden's job this year has been to do?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 01:46 PM
(25-11-2016 12:59 PM)Martyn Wrote:  If we had Trump the chances so much less of shit like this still going on in the 21st century.

You have any proof of this?

Opinion stinks like opinion.

As someone with serious cancer all I can say is fuck off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
25-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Martyn, as a medical professional and reformed woo-ist, I *strongly* advise you to take a deep breath and take your critical thinking module into the shop for a tune-up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Astreja's post
25-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum Martyn! Thumbsup

Oh, that video again.

have watched most of it with half an interest.

There are some... interesting... 'fallacy' type comments sprinkled through it.

It also reminds me of a lot of 'Cult' type ideas.

"These five (Or seven, or three or what ever number) of steps will set you FREE!"

"Oh? the number of steps aren't working? The problem is with you, not the program/steps..."

Yeah, no.
25-11-2016, 05:21 PM
I don't quite understand the thread title so I won't make any comment.

Oops

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-11-2016, 07:06 PM
(25-11-2016 12:59 PM)Martyn Wrote:  The world is going down to shitter. There is more shit that ever in the world and we need an actual change for once.

If you take at the video its talking about disconnecting your emotions but that would make one even more susceptible to falling for the cult. The same trickery dynamics are at play with people that join ISIS.
If we had Trump the chances so much less of shit like this still going on in the 21st century.

I'm not sure I follow, are you calling these cults cancer?
25-11-2016, 09:20 PM
(25-11-2016 12:59 PM)Martyn Wrote:  The world is going down to shitter. There is more shit that ever in the world and we need an actual change for once.

Actually Trump is helping ISIS and other radical groups recruit more members, they may have thought the US wasn't much of a threat but now with Trump as our leader they don't want to take chances and he's already been cited as the reason for many hate crimes committed since the election.

People like Trump may seem strong but they are weak braggarts who only add fuel to a fire that is burning out of control and will consume him too in the end..if he's not careful. If he will "fix" anything it may be to embolden the left and more liberal countries to band together but he won't stop any cults from spreading, they will only become worse.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
25-11-2016, 09:44 PM
(25-11-2016 09:20 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

Actually Trump is helping ISIS and other radical groups recruit more members, they may have thought the US wasn't much of a threat but now with Trump as our leader they don't want to take chances and he's already been cited as the reason for many hate crimes committed since the election.

People like Trump may seem strong but they are weak braggarts who only add fuel to a fire that is burning out of control and will consume him too in the end..if he's not careful. If he will "fix" anything it may be to embolden the left and more liberal countries to band together but he won't stop any cults from spreading, they will only become worse.

Long and treacherous is the road to truth, stray and you will bear false witness to it.