"We are a nation that is bestowed by God."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: "We are a nation that is bestowed by God."
Of course god gave you the states. He is a war god and when you defeated the indians, he gave it to you. Had you been peaceful, he'd have given you nothing.

I'm surprised he gave it to you after so little slaughter, he must be getting soft in his old age.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-09-2012, 07:24 AM
(10-09-2012 06:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  Of course god gave you the states. He is a war god and when you defeated the indians, he gave it to you. Had you been peaceful, he'd have given you nothing.

I'm surprised he gave it to you after so little slaughter, he must be getting soft in his old age.

You forgot about the slavery, and forced assimilation attempts that came before that.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
10-09-2012, 07:31 AM
(10-09-2012 07:24 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 06:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  Of course god gave you the states. He is a war god and when you defeated the indians, he gave it to you. Had you been peaceful, he'd have given you nothing.

You forgot about the slavery, and forced assimilation attempts that came before that.

Still doesn't sound like enough blood for him. Not to mention the first borns were not killed.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man