We are now at war!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: We are now at war!
So, I'm back home and more stable than before, so let me continue... People just don't care. Their countries are not mentioned, but some Middle East Muslim countries and they don't even know where Syria is, so nobody cares. What the idiots around the globe do not get is that when this shit starts, they will all be fucked up. We already have a big global economy problem, now all we need is somewhere where flames can start.

The scenario is like this, Israel attacks Iran, Syria joins in to defend Iran, USA joins in to defend Israel, Turkey and NATO join in, then all the rest of Iran's and Syria allies join in, and then we all wait for the last player to enter the BS, Russia. When they engage, it is all over, all old USA-Russia cold war wounds will be opened again and that is it. China is now a bystander, but pray to your Gods that they do not enter any conflict, because today they alone can destroy USA and Russia together. When more than 10 countries are in open war, that shit is going to spread like lightning all over the world and nobody is safe, we shall all vitness the beauty of modern warfare. You just be careful for the signs of Filox, Because I will be leading the best guerilla team to fight all the sides in the next war.

Qapla'!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2012, 08:46 AM
(13-04-2012 07:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  The scenario is like this, Israel attacks Iran,
With a nuke, because anything less won't make a dent in that mountain. And Israel of course has plenty nukes.

Quote:Syria joins in to defend Iran, USA joins in to defend Israel, Turkey and
NATO join in, then all the rest of Iran's and Syria allies join in, and
then we all wait for the last player to enter the BS, Russia.
Yep, that's about the scenario. Observe WWIII unfolding before our very eyes.

Quote:China is now a bystander, but pray to your
Gods that they do not enter any conflict, because today they alone can
destroy USA and Russia together.
No, they can't. Not yet.
They haven't got enough hardware and soldiers for that yet.
But if they put their minds, their money, and their industrial might behind it they could build 20 USS Ronald Reagan sized aircraft carriers, 2,000 F-14/F-15 type fighters, and 10,000 armed drones within 3 years.

Quote:When more than 10 countries are in open
war, that shit is going to spread like lightning all over the world and
nobody is safe, we shall all vitness the beauty of modern warfare. You
just be careful for the signs of Filox, Because I will be leading the
best guerilla team to fight all the sides in the next war.
I think I'll jump off a bridge.
14-04-2012, 12:06 AM
I hear the US are ferrying dozens of planes to their airbases in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates as we speak...
14-04-2012, 01:48 AM
War with Syria would'nt be profitable and we dont honour treaty obligations these days. We'll attack Assad if he stops paying the bills, not before.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2012, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 09:32 AM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(14-04-2012 01:48 AM)Humakt Wrote:  War with Syria would'nt be profitable and we dont honour treaty obligations these days. We'll attack Assad if he stops paying the bills, not before.
War with Syria would be a welcome distraction from economical disasters and scandals at home, and a convenient political rallying point. War, in any case, is good for (the stakeholders in) the heavy, technology, and energy industries.
But, as was pointed out above, open war with Syria will most probably be preceded by a 'pre-emptive' nukeler strike by Israel on that uranium enrichment facility in that mountain in Iran, Syria's closest ally. Then Syria will attack Israel so that big brother USA will have to come to Israel's rescue. Whatever the cost.
So war with Syria won't be a little local war but part of a much larger conflict. And with nukes involved that could easily descend into WWIII.
14-04-2012, 05:44 PM
(14-04-2012 09:22 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 01:48 AM)Humakt Wrote:  War with Syria would'nt be profitable and we dont honour treaty obligations these days. We'll attack Assad if he stops paying the bills, not before.
War with Syria would be a welcome distraction from economical disasters and scandals at home, and a convenient political rallying point. War, in any case, is good for (the stakeholders in) the heavy, technology, and energy industries.
But, as was pointed out above, open war with Syria will most probably be preceded by a 'pre-emptive' nukeler strike by Israel on that uranium enrichment facility in that mountain in Iran, Syria's closest ally. Then Syria will attack Israel so that big brother USA will have to come to Israel's rescue. Whatever the cost.
So war with Syria won't be a little local war but part of a much larger conflict. And with nukes involved that could easily descend into WWIII.
Maybe as the potted history for some manga, I dont think a preemptive nuclear strike will garner allies. The political cost of supporting a nuclear aggresor would just be to high. Also, everyone seems to have forgotten the sensabilities of Saudi Arabia in all of this, the west cant afford to alienate the Saudi's.

I'm just waiting for Filox to stop posting, as he's clearly a terrorist Tongue. How long is it gonna be before all this new legislation thats floating around is used. When it is used will that be the focusing point for the next phase of conflict. Who can say. Either way, the road we're all in isnt gonna be a pleasant trip.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
14-04-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 10:05 PM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
Quote: I dont think a preemptive nuclear strike will garner allies.

Israel doesn't care one hoot about who would approve of their nukeler strike and who wouldn't: they don't have any allies except the US anyway. And that's the only one they think they need. And that's also the one that will jump into the fray, on their side, regardless! Israel exploits that to the fullest. They've got the US by the balls and they know it!
(14-04-2012 05:44 PM)Humakt Wrote:  everyone seems to have forgotten the sensabilities of Saudi Arabia in all of this, the west cant afford to alienate the Saudi's.
Saudi Arabia is one ginormous sandbox with 10 million spoilt, half-illiterate, lazy towel-headed A-rabs in it. Iraq and Afghanistan are also ginormous sandboxes with a couple million towel-heads in it. And Iraq had a military 10 times the size of the Saudis'. That didn't stop the US a decade ago. So Saudi Arabia is a military pushover. And the US – specifically big business – will play along with them and humor them only as long as that is convenient and they don't become a PITA.
14-04-2012, 10:56 PM
(14-04-2012 09:55 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  

Israel doesn't care one hoot about who would approve of their nukeler strike and who wouldn't: they don't have any allies except the US anyway. And that's the only one they think they need. And that's also the one that will jump into the fray, on their side, regardless! Israel exploits that to the fullest. They've got the US by the balls and they know it!
(14-04-2012 05:44 PM)Humakt Wrote:  everyone seems to have forgotten the sensabilities of Saudi Arabia in all of this, the west cant afford to alienate the Saudi's.
Saudi Arabia is one ginormous sandbox with 10 million spoilt, half-illiterate, lazy towel-headed A-rabs in it. Iraq and Afghanistan are also ginormous sandboxes with a couple million towel-heads in it. And Iraq had a military 10 times the size of the Saudis'. That didn't stop the US a decade ago. So Saudi Arabia is a military pushover. And the US – specifically big business – will play along with them and humor them only as long as that is convenient and they don't become a PITA.
A simplistic view, and while we're all kicking them over the disruption in the flow of oil cripples our military machine and causes such unrest at home that any support for an all out war against everyone vanishes. Whilst all this is going on, china only has to hint at a trade embargo and the economy will devolve into such chaos to make the current problems look like a hiccup. Truh is the balance of power, is a multi vectored affair, America is no doubt a big player, but it cant take on the world alone. Your contention that it would be easy to kick them over citing Afganistan as an example to back this up seems counter productive, how long have we been involved in this cake walk and while we're on the subject of Afganistan - I know Pakistan isnt in NATO, but should'nt Pakistan already be at war with America. Its not just the flagrant breach of there soverign territory involved in the attack on Bin Laden, firing across there borders is almost routine.
Anyway, I still dont think an attack on Syria is likly, or for that matter a preemptive nuclear strike by Isreal niether are of course impossable. If I was an American, my primary concern would be the Defence authorisation act and all the scare mongering in the world wouldnt distract me from that.

16-04-2012, 12:47 AM
(14-04-2012 09:55 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  

I detest this backward country most days, but on its worst day I seriously doubt the US would support any country who used nuclear weapons on another country.
16-04-2012, 02:38 AM
(16-04-2012 12:47 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 09:55 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Israel doesn't care one hoot about who would approve of their nukeler strike and who wouldn't: they don't have any allies except the US anyway. And that's the only one they think they need. And that's also the one that will jump into the fray, on their side, regardless! Israel exploits that to the fullest. They've got the US by the balls and they know it!Saudi Arabia is one ginormous sandbox with 10 million spoilt, half-illiterate, lazy towel-headed A-rabs in it. Iraq and Afghanistan are also ginormous sandboxes with a couple million towel-heads in it. And Iraq had a military 10 times the size of the Saudis'. That didn't stop the US a decade ago. So Saudi Arabia is a military pushover. And the US – specifically big business – will play along with them and humor them only as long as that is convenient and they don't become a PITA.
I detest this backward country most days, but on its worst day I seriously doubt the US would support any country who used nuclear weapons on another country.

Israel is not just "any country" to the US. Israel is the US' virtual 51st state. It lives and exists by the grace of US dollars. Has done since 1948. There are 3 times as many Jews in the US as there are in Israel. Jews determine US policy. Don't for a second think that US Jews will throw Israel, their brethren, 'to the wolves'.