We are now at war!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: We are now at war!
(16-04-2012 02:38 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 12:47 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  I detest this backward country most days, but on its worst day I seriously doubt the US would support any country who used nuclear weapons on another country.

Israel is not just "any country" to the US. Israel is the US' virtual 51st state. It lives and exists by the grace of US dollars. Has done since 1948. There are 3 times as many Jews in the US as there are in Israel. Jews determine US policy. Don't for a second think that US Jews will throw Israel, their brethren, 'to the wolves'.
You really sound like a white trash anit-jew underground nazi wannabe right about now....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Antirepublican's post
16-04-2012, 05:56 AM
(16-04-2012 12:47 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 09:55 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Israel doesn't care one hoot about who would approve of their nukeler strike and who wouldn't: they don't have any allies except the US anyway. And that's the only one they think they need. And that's also the one that will jump into the fray, on their side, regardless! Israel exploits that to the fullest. They've got the US by the balls and they know it!Saudi Arabia is one ginormous sandbox with 10 million spoilt, half-illiterate, lazy towel-headed A-rabs in it. Iraq and Afghanistan are also ginormous sandboxes with a couple million towel-heads in it. And Iraq had a military 10 times the size of the Saudis'. That didn't stop the US a decade ago. So Saudi Arabia is a military pushover. And the US – specifically big business – will play along with them and humor them only as long as that is convenient and they don't become a PITA.
I detest this backward country most days, but on its worst day I seriously doubt the US would support any country who used nuclear weapons on another country.
Yeah, because self reproach is what its known for.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 06:05 AM by Scarlet Pimpernel.)
(16-04-2012 05:33 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 02:38 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Israel is not just "any country" to the US. Israel is the US' virtual 51st state. It lives and exists by the grace of US dollars. Has done since 1948. There are 3 times as many Jews in the US as there are in Israel. Jews determine US policy. Don't for a second think that US Jews will throw Israel, their brethren, 'to the wolves'.
You really sound like a white trash anit-jew underground nazi wannabe right about now....

Whatever it sounds like in your biased ears, you cannot counter any of my above arguments.

FYI: the Zionists are the real fascists in this drama. With a walled off West Bank and Gaza they run the world's largest ghetto. They learned nothing from WWII.
16-04-2012, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 06:51 AM by Antirepublican.)
(16-04-2012 05:56 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 12:47 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  I detest this backward country most days, but on its worst day I seriously doubt the US would support any country who used nuclear weapons on another country.
Yeah, because self reproach is what its known for.
We aren't Israel, so its not self reproach.

Though I can't even see the citizens of the US condoning the US military using nuclear weapons either.
Violating treaties, possibly starting a nuclear war, committing heinous crime against humanity would be a very good reason to impeach said commander and chief.
16-04-2012, 07:32 AM
(16-04-2012 06:42 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  I can't even see the citizens of the US condoning the US military using nuclear weapons either.

The citizens of the US have no say in the matter. They didn't have a say in the matter on August 6, 1945, and they didn't have a say in the matter on August 9, 1945. And when Israel nukes Iran US citizens most certainly don't have a say in the matter!

Quote:Violating treaties, possibly starting a nuclear war, committing heinous
crime against humanity would be a very good reason to impeach said
commander and chief.
Dream on: the American president would never be impeached after nukes started WWIII. No president is going to be impeached in time of war.
16-04-2012, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 04:52 PM by Logica Humano.)
(12-04-2012 08:45 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 08:43 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  I thought we were at war with Afghanistan still....so we ARE at war right now.
Then again, when are we NOT at war?
You'd have to ask Obama since apparently congressional declaration of war is not longer required.
Obama didn't send us to Afghanistan.

(13-04-2012 05:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  Pfff, why are you surprised at this? USA forces are ready to go with ships and planes for months now. And I don't mean "ready to go" from USA navy ports, they are already in range, around Mediterranean sea. Israel is openly declaring they WILL attack Iran for months now as well. Of course, everybody is keeping the news quiet, nobody mentions it, but it IS a 3 World War as soon as it begins.

These ships that have been "ready to go" in the Mediterranean sea have been there ever since the War on Terror. The current conflict is not in Iran, it is in Syria. The only way Israel would have the backing of the U.S if they attacked Iran would be:
A) Evidence to prove the enriching of weapons-grade uranium (none to be found).
B) Iran supports Syria's act of war (would not risk it).

(13-04-2012 05:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  So THANK YOU ISRAEL for killing the rest of the world! And thank you USA for backing them up, so that they can fuck us all up.

Israel is not responsible for Syria's current turmoil.

(13-04-2012 05:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  If ... NO, WHEN this shit hits the fan, I guarantee you that I will be joining the Iran forces, I'm so fucking sick of this hypocrisy, who give ANY right to ANY country to dictate what Iran can and can't do, when all the asshole governments that are dictating it, ALL have nuclear weapons. How the fuck can you have something, yet forbid your neighbour to have that same thing? WTF?!?

Wouldn't you think that someone who HAS nuclear weapons knows what they can do, what to do with them, and who can have them? The Iranians are known to be a Muslim Theocracy and are under Shariah law. All it would take is a crazy Imam, and shit would hit the fan. It would be a nuclear holocaust thanks to Iran and the Russians. So, without further ado, you join the Iranians. Because we all know the Iranians are definitely not guilty of any crimes, hypocrisies, or provocations, neh?

(13-04-2012 05:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  My head will explode from the IDIOTS that are fucking up MY home, MY planet, MY life!! And I live so far away from all that shit, yet it all comes back to me and blows in my face. And in yours as well, only you may not realise this...

This is not YOUR home, YOUR planet, or YOUR life. It is OUR home, OUR planet, and your country's life to spend. Your location matters not, for the governments, media, and policies of our planet are now global. We all recognize your extreme ignorance.

(13-04-2012 05:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  Fuck you all!!

And you too, brosef.

[Image: 1247r5c.png]

(16-04-2012 07:32 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  The citizens of the US have no say in the matter. They didn't have a say in the matter on August 6, 1945, and they didn't have a say in the matter on August 9, 1945. And when Israel nukes Iran US citizens most certainly don't have a say in the matter!

Israel possesses no nuclear capabilities.

(16-04-2012 07:32 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Dream on: the American president would never be impeached after nukes started WWIII. No president is going to be impeached in time of war.

President Nixon was scheduled to be impeached in 1972 for being involved with a break-in at the Democratic National Committee. All that occurred during the Vietnam War.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
16-04-2012, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 02:19 PM by MrGnawty.)
(12-04-2012 08:45 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 08:43 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  I thought we were at war with Afghanistan still....so we ARE at war right now.
Then again, when are we NOT at war?
You'd have to ask Obama since apparently congressional declaration of war is not longer required.
Bush declared war in Iraq without Congressional consent. However, Congress later passed a resolution to support Bush's war. Just saying.

Obama declared military engagement in Libya, authorized by the UNSCR and funded by Congress. These kinds of engagements do not require Congressional consent and have been done before by various other Presidents. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration...ted_States
16-04-2012, 07:57 PM
(16-04-2012 06:42 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 05:56 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Yeah, because self reproach is what its known for.
We aren't Israel, so its not self reproach.

Though I can't even see the citizens of the US condoning the US military using nuclear weapons either.
Violating treaties, possibly starting a nuclear war, committing heinous crime against humanity would be a very good reason to impeach said commander and chief.
I was refering of course, to the fact that America is singular in having used nuclear weapon against another country. But then, you knew that Im sure. As for impeaching on those grounds, Bush was never impeached, Obama isnt being. But, then what the citizens think or want isnt really the issue american citizens are as distant from the prosess of goverment as anyone else.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
16-04-2012, 08:25 PM
(16-04-2012 07:57 PM)Humakt Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 06:42 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  We aren't Israel, so its not self reproach.

I was refering of course, to the fact that America is singular in having used nuclear weapon against another country. But then, you knew that Im sure. As for impeaching on those grounds, Bush was never impeached, Obama isnt being. But, then what the citizens think or want isnt really the issue american citizens are as distant from the prosess of goverment as anyone else.
After 9-11 Bush could have attacked just about anyone and probably gotten away with it. Though I actually do think he probably should have been impeached, not for the wars, but the nice trillion dollar check he handed his buddies with no strings attached. Imo that was obviously an act of treason.

Obama didn't even bend the rules, he was well within his presidential powers in his actions.

Nukes are obviously on a completely different level than using conventional means.
16-04-2012, 08:39 PM
(16-04-2012 08:25 PM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 07:57 PM)Humakt Wrote:  I was refering of course, to the fact that America is singular in having used nuclear weapon against another country. But then, you knew that Im sure. As for impeaching on those grounds, Bush was never impeached, Obama isnt being. But, then what the citizens think or want isnt really the issue american citizens are as distant from the prosess of goverment as anyone else.
After 9-11 Bush could have attacked just about anyone and probably gotten away with it. Though I actually do think he probably should have been impeached, not for the wars, but the nice trillion dollar check he handed his buddies with no strings attached. Imo that was obviously an act of treason.

Obama didn't even bend the rules, he was well within his presidential powers in his actions.

Nukes are obviously on a completely different level than using conventional means.
That point is fair, as far as it goes, personally I still dont recognise Bushes presidency as legitimate and by extension Obama's. But, its not my country so not my concern.
As for Obama, Gitmo is still extant and that is a travesty against mankind. He had his chance and he failed to act, in perpetuating it, he is equally guilty. Now the Defence authorisation act has passed, we'll see what happens when its not just beardy brown folks from overseas that have no rights. The fact that America has not risen indignantly to arms over this odious piece of legislation although unsurprising is none the less disappointing.

But, whatever, not my concern and in my own way I'm as screwed, Britain's pretty far from ship shape as well.