We are now at war!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 11:57 PM
RE: We are now at war!
(16-04-2012 01:59 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 07:32 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  The citizens of the US have no say in the matter. They didn't have a say in the matter on August 6, 1945, and they didn't have a say in the matter on August 9, 1945. And when Israel nukes Iran US citizens most certainly don't have a say in the matter!

Israel possesses no nuclear capabilities.
No? So Mordechai Vanunu was jailed for 18 years for fun? Or for whistleblowing on Israel's illegal nukeler weapons program?

The fact that you deny Israel's hundreds of nukeler warheads with a straight face while the whole world knows they've got 'm makes you one of the Zionists/fascists.

Quote:
Quote:Dream
on: the American president would never be impeached after nukes started
WWIII. No president is going to be impeached in time of war.

President
Nixon was scheduled to be impeached in 1972 for being involved with a
break-in at the Democratic National Committee. All that occurred during
the Vietnam War.
"Scheduling" is cheap. You can "schedule" anything you like. But IRL he never actually was impeached.

Besides, Vietnam was a localized conventional jungle war in a far, far-away country on the other side of the world. Israel/Iran/Syria will be a nukeler world war directly threatening continental US soil.
The situations are totally incomparable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2012, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 03:59 AM by Logica Humano.)
(16-04-2012 11:57 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  No? So Mordechai Vanunu was jailed for 18 years for fun? Or for whistleblowing on Israel's illegal nukeler weapons program?

The fact that you deny Israel's hundreds of nukeler warheads with a straight face while the whole world knows they've got 'm makes you one of the Zionists/fascists.

I have done my fair share of research on this one. So, let me tell you about the Vela Incident.

Israel was suspected of carrying out nuclear tests. Radiation and other nuclear byproducts were never found around or under the supposed testing facility. There has never been any evidence that Israel does have nuclear weapons. The only thing they do posses, for sure, is a nuclear reactor.

(16-04-2012 11:57 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  "Scheduling" is cheap. You can "schedule" anything you like. But IRL he never actually was impeached.

Besides, Vietnam was a localized conventional jungle war in a far, far-away country on the other side of the world. Israel/Iran/Syria will be a nukeler world war directly threatening continental US soil.
The situations are totally incomparable.

The only reason he was not impeached was because he resigned. He was the only president to ever resign, and if he had stayed in, would have been the first and only president to be impeached and convicted. Do your homework.

Are you kidding me? The whole reason we were there was to prevent the spread of communism. The Cold War was rampant at the time, and the entire world was already prepared for a nuclear doomsday. I hope you are a troll.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
17-04-2012, 12:56 AM
(17-04-2012 12:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-04-2012 11:57 PM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  No? So Mordechai Vanunu was jailed for 18 years for fun? Or for whistleblowing on Israel's illegal nukeler weapons program?

I have done my fair share of research on this one. So, let me tell you about the Vela Incident.

Israel was suspected of carrying out nuclear tests. Radiation and other nuclear byproducts were never found around or under the supposed testing facility. There has never been any evidence that Israel does have nuclear weapons. The only thing they do posses, for sure, is a nuclear reactor.

So Vanunu was jailed for 18 years (and still under house arrest today) for talking nonsense? Laughat
17-04-2012, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 04:06 AM by Logica Humano.)
(17-04-2012 12:56 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 12:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have done my fair share of research on this one. So, let me tell you about the Vela Incident.

So Vanunu was jailed for 18 years (and still under house arrest today) for talking nonsense? Laughat
Many people are jailed for many different reasons. Some just, and some not. Do you realize that many Islamic nations believe Israel has a weather machine? What Israel doesn't need is a person fabricating stories about nuclear arms. It would be a more reasonable assumption to say Vanunu was arrested for apostasy. And, for your information, he is canceling is Israeli citizenship, which legally allows him to leave his "house arrest" (more like a restriction of speech, since he is allowed to travel around Israel).

Here are some questions:
Why was he the only one who came forward?
Why is it that no evidence has been found?
Why hasn't Massad attacked/leaked?
Why hasn't Al Qaeda attacked/leaked?

The Vela Incident occurred six decades ago, and Israel has managed to keep these supposed 200+ nuclear arms hidden. Even during repetitive conflicts with several Islamic countries?

17-04-2012, 05:14 AM
(17-04-2012 03:54 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 12:56 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  So Vanunu was jailed for 18 years (and still under house arrest today) for talking nonsense? Laughat
Vanunu was arrested for apostasy.
So he got 18 years solitary confinement plus a decade or two of hounding for mere apostasy...?
So in Israel you get the electric chair for illegal parking?

Quote:Here are some questions:
Why was he the only one who came forward?
Who says he was the only one? You're assuming he was. Simply because you haven't heard of it. But you don't know that.

Quote:Why hasn't Massad attacked/leaked?
Why hasn't Mossad attacked who? Leaked what?

Quote:Why hasn't Al Qaeda attacked/leaked?

Why hasn't Al Qaeda attacked who? Leaked what?

Quote:The
Vela Incident occurred six decades ago, and Israel has managed to keep
these supposed 200+ nuclear arms hidden. Even during repetitive
conflicts with several Islamic countries?

In those days Israel's delivery vehicles for nukes sucked. They didn't really have one. And the few nukes they had then were regarded a last ditch effort. Which, as we know, wasn't neccessary.
Today, with that nuclear enrichment facility in a hollowed out mountain in Iran, a nuke is the first and only choice Israel has if it wants to make a dent in it.
Totally different situations.

Quote:Why is it that no evidence has been found?
(Mossad) Security and destruction of evidence.
17-04-2012, 02:39 PM
(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  So he got 18 years solitary confinement plus a decade or two of hounding for mere apostasy...?
So in Israel you get the electric chair for illegal parking?

Can you please tell me what the punishment for apostasy in the Muslim world?

(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Who says he was the only one? You're assuming he was. Simply because you haven't heard of it. But you don't know that.

Says the notable lack of other leaks. You are assuming this man is telling the truth. The only credible source of any nuclear activity in Israel is the Vela Incident, and there has been no conclusive evidence for said activity.

(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Why hasn't Mossad attacked who? Leaked what?

I must apologize. When I said Mossad, I meant Hamas.

(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Why hasn't Al Qaeda attacked who? Leaked what?

Do not play dumb with me. The Arab League would give everything for a chance to destroy Israel.

(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  In those days Israel's delivery vehicles for nukes sucked. They didn't really have one. And the few nukes they had then were regarded a last ditch effort. Which, as we know, wasn't neccessary.
Today, with that nuclear enrichment facility in a hollowed out mountain in Iran, a nuke is the first and only choice Israel has if it wants to make a dent in it.
Totally different situations.

This is probably the most ridiculous excuse for speculation I have ever seen.

(17-04-2012 05:14 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  (Mossad) Security and destruction of evidence.

Destruction of nuclear material and radiation is impossible.

20-04-2012, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:09 AM by Filox.)
Some of the answers here are really funny. So, there are people who believe that Israel has no nukes, some of you think that Iran is a terrorist country and is doing horrible things, yet you provided no explanation for this, you call USA's warmongering "war on terror" ... WTF is wrong with you people? Have you ever been to Iran, or read anything about that country? It is far more liberal than you would think, one of the most liberal Muslim countries and I haven't seen them doing wrong to any countries around the globe. All I see is Israel and USA threats to the stability of that region. Iran is opened to talks and is willing to let the foreign delegates to watch their nuclear program, but they do not want to abandon it. And then the rest of the world turns their heads around and starts talking about nukes. What fucking nukes? Where are the evidence? All I have seen is that Iran want to be energy-independent, so they want to have nuclear plants. Why does this bother EU and USA? Because, Iran has a lot of oil and now they can have nuclear energy as well, so they can be ultimately free state (they also have Bank of Islam, making them dangerously free). Nobody wants that, except Iran, so they do not allow then to be so.

People, please do not be hypocritical scared head-in-your-ass types of people when we start talking about Israel. It is wrong to call someone a Nazi just because they have criticised the foreign politics of the Israeli government. It is a democratic thing to do, you Americans should know that, you allow Nazi rallies to take place in public, so criticizing some government is a good thing, and there are no protected countries or nations. If we can criticize Iran, USA, EU, why the fuck can we not criticize Israel as well? Today, Israel is the hottest place on this planet, Israel and a few countries around them, so yeah, they are going to be criticized.

Scarlet, you said that China hasn't got enough hardware and soldiers for winning the WW3. Seriously? because in 2010 they had 1,339,724,852, so how is that not enough people? As for the hardware, take ANY electrical (or other) item you have and read the "Made in China" on it. They have ALL the hardware in this world, they are the biggest and strongest of them all. They have older planes maybe (like MIG 21) but if you come with 100 top modern planes and they lift off with 10000 old MIGs, who do you think is gong to win? Trust me, I lived in communism, I know how powerful the communistic armies are. Smile

Logica Humana...

Quote: These ships that have been "ready to go" in the Mediterranean sea have
been there ever since the War on Terror. The current conflict is not in
Iran, it is in Syria. The only way Israel would have the backing of the
U.S if they attacked Iran would be:

A) Evidence to prove the enriching of weapons-grade uranium (none to be found).

B) Iran supports Syria's act of war (would not risk it).
Read this again and then think about Iraq... The whole war started because of all those bio-chemical weapons bad Iraqis had and used to kill millions of people, as we all have seen when USA has conquered that country. So please, they do not need evidence, thy will invent something when they need it. Do not be fooled by the things "they" say.

Quote: Wouldn't you think that someone who HAS nuclear weapons knows what they
can do, what to do with them, and who can have them? The Iranians are
known to be a Muslim Theocracy and are under Shariah law. All it would
take is a crazy Imam, and shit would hit the fan. It would be a nuclear
holocaust thanks to Iran and the Russians. So, without further ado, you
join the Iranians. Because we all know the Iranians are definitely not
guilty of any crimes, hypocrisies, or provocations, neh?
Aha, yeah, so, USA has nuclear weapons and they are the most responsible country in the world, a country that never goes to war, the country that never used nukes in history. Not hypocritical at all...

Big Grin

You are too scared of the crazy Muslims, yet you do not understand that they are crazy because the USA is pushing them around and they do not want to be pushed around. You think that USA is liberating these countries and helping them? Smile Iran just wants to be treated normally and have the same rights as other western counties have. That is why they revolt, that is why they do not want to succumb under pressure and lick someones ass, they want to be treated equally.

If we are going to ban nuclear weapons, then why wouldn't USA be the first one to give them away, destroy them, to show to the rest of the world how things are done? Not doing that, having the biggest known arsenal and then threatening all other countries around the world is hypocritical, unjust, unfair and illogical.

You say that Iran and Russia will be responsible for the next war, yet I never see then threatening any country, but I see Israel and USA threatening everyone who is the thorn in their leg. I see a bully pattern here, don't you?

P.S.
War on terror? WTF is that? It is suppose to be war on terrorism, but using basic human psychology and their worst fears, USA has changed this one word into this other very similar, yet much more frightening one. This is the clear example of modern brainwashing, it's terror, it's terror, fear, fear, fear, must kill them, must kill them.

Terrorists are one thing, invading some country is a completely different thing. So with this slogan, they have justified all of their wars, they just say it is a "War on terror" and people fear that terror, so the war is justified. With 3 words it is justified.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Turkey is also at war on the Iraq border with the Kurds, were we supposed to fight them off too?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
20-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Turkey is at war with Kurds for the last 20-30 years and more. That is an internal conflict that goes on forever, a genocide in progress. If someone is pretending to be the World Police and claims to spread democracy and freedom around the world, then why are they allies with the Turkey, instead of "bring the democracy there" and free the Kurds? Funny thing this democracy...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson