We aren't Perfect.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2011, 01:01 PM
RE: We aren't Perfect.
"We're not perfect" - By a lad with a Courage avatar. Oh the nostalgia.

On topic, we're all assholes in our own, unique way. Some are better viewed by the modern society, and some aren't. Simple.

I like radishes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo von Ridichtofen's post
16-11-2011, 01:21 PM
You're new Leo but I can tell I like you already! I am a self proclaimed as well as not self proclaimed asshole. I have a philosophy that states if I am the asshole then everyone else must be pieces of shit.
I find this place to be pretty chill. There have been times when some of us myself definitely included in that, have lost our cool. But typically things just roll on. Sometimes I wonder where some of the more vocal members have vanishe off too simply because they are interesting minus parture (who most of know what happened to lol) even train wreck I think about while perusing the forum. He was or is still practically gibbering on a street corner with a sandwich board of lunacy but man was he neat.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
16-11-2011, 02:23 PM

Since we are talking about "Not Perfect", I have to add my 2-cents' worth.

I am far from perfect myself and am painfully aware of it. Sad

My biggest fault is laziness and impatience: I usually just sketch out my arguments and ignore the details (I have been calling myself the 95% man for years) and then get very impatient if my ideas don't get through.

So, in the spirit of honesty: I apologize to all of you who did not get a satisfactory answer from me and whom I stopped debating with because I decided it was too much work (my usual excuse was being and old man Big Grin).

I can't promise I will be more perfect in the future but I will try and see what happens? Huh
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Zatamon's post
16-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Perfect. Tongue

Godel's Incompleteness is perfect - there it is there. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-11-2011, 02:30 PM
But the bible says, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect."

hmmmm.. doesn't leave us with much does it. A perfect nothing.

I like everyone here just the way they are. Perfect or not has nothing to do with it. It cancels itself out.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 1 user Likes defacto7's post
16-11-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm still perfect, and Lucradis is still a perfect asshole.

....Leo, Lucradis isn't really an asshole at all. Very cool guy in fact. Just don't tell him I said that. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-11-2011, 08:17 AM
(16-11-2011 02:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm still perfect, and Lucradis is still a perfect asshole.

....Leo, Lucradis isn't really an asshole at all. Very cool guy in fact. Just don't tell him I said that. Wink

He doesn't look like one to us, but I'm sure he is an asshole to some, it's inevitable.

In my case, I've tried to be un-asshole-ish to most people, but then I'm just being viewed as a gullible slave of some sort, so I have to be mean to *some* people.

And thanks for the welcome mates! Big Grin

I like radishes.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo von Ridichtofen's post
19-11-2011, 08:59 AM
The very perfection of each human is to find out his own imperfection... but I dare anyone to keep it to themselves. Dodgy

Hi Leo - I like your radish.

Smile Welcome.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-11-2011, 05:31 PM
(15-11-2011 06:16 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  As limited finite beings it is good that we can comunicate our views as freely as we can without the fear of dictators, religious police and other overt forces.

Yeah, as long as somebody keeps an eye on that Stark Raving fellow. ... I mean after that nasty business with Parture and all ... Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm never gonna live down banning that guy am I? Goddammit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.